Today Is Martin R. Delany Day

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Today is the birthday of Martin Delany. He was an inspiring figure in my life. He has been left out of history due to him being one of the first militant Black abolitionists. Educate yourself on this incredible figure in history.

civil-war-officer-martin-r-delany.jpg

He was a big spouter of racial pride.
Racial pride is now racist.
According to new custom, him being edited out of history is consistent.

Today is the birthday of Martin Delany. He was an inspiring figure in my life. He has been left out of history due to him being one of the first militant Black abolitionists. Educate yourself on this incredible figure in history.

Surprisingly, being a nationalist is not bad thing.

The difference is, while Delany was black nationalist, you are simply racist.

Its interesting that the racist Liberals at Harvard College threw him out of school because of his racial ethnicity.

They should really apologize

Do you think before you post?

Its interesting that the racist Liberals at Harvard College threw him out of school because of his racial ethnicity.

They should really apologize
They werent liberals. They were just racists and conservatives.

Yes and I recommend that you do the same.
So you like Racial nationalism
No. I like Black nationalism you retard. Didnt you read the OP?

So you’re admitting you’re a racist

It may be for you but it sure as hell isn't for me.
That's actually none of my concern to be honest. Not sure why you thought that was something worthwhile to mention. Did you think you would impress me or something?

I'm Black. The word race, racist, racism is nowhere in Black Nationalism. Didnt I just recommend that you try to think before you post?

I'm Black. The word race, racist, racism is nowhere in Black Nationalism. Didnt I just recommend that you try to think before you post?
So white nationalist aren’t racist?

Never heard of a white nationalist that wasnt also a racist. Have you?

I never heard of a "white nationalist" at all. I think the concept of "white nationalist" is just a buzz word and red meat for the ultra liberal Far Left.

I never heard of a "white nationalist" at all. I think the concept of "white nationalist" is just a buzz word and red meat for the ultra liberal Far Left.
Not sure what you meant by that? Are you saying there is no real phrase "white nationalist" or you just refuse to accept it?

Looks like by their own definition white nationalists are racists.

"White nationalists say they seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white states. They hold that white people should maintain their majority in majority-white countries, maintain their political and economic dominance, and that their cultures should be foremost "

Last edited:

Forum List

Back