Today Marks 68 Years Since The Murder Of Emmet Till

Wow, 68 years? It's only been a couple of months since a trannie terrorist killed 3 kids and 3 adults in a Christian school in Tenn. and we don't know why because officials won't release his/her manifest. I guess some murders are more important than others.
That mass shooting was immediately swept under the rug. The shooter was a part of a protected class and a couple of Black local politicians made themselves into "victims" and grabbed the spotlight.

It’s used to keep democrat racism and segregation current.
They don’t need an old event, as depraved as it was, to accomplish that set of missions. They do it nowadays, maybe without such murderous actions.

All I know is we don’t see the food deserts in Republican run areas that we do in dem run cities.
Republicans don't live where black folks live, you see whites who are murdered in Republican run cities. You should know that, since there are a few sell outs sprinkled in there.

Republicans don't live where black folks live, you see whites who are murdered in Republican run cities. You should know that, since there are a few sell outs sprinkled in there.
More African americans live in red states, and have elected office rhere then anywhere else.

You’d know that…but you ain’t black

More African americans live in red states, and have elected office rhere then anywhere else.

You’d know that…but you ain’t black
What states are most blue cities located? Wow a boot licker claiming someone isn't black, now that's original.

What states are most blue cities located? Wow a boot licker claiming someone isn't black, now that's original.

With what size populations?

All I know is you claimed African American’s don’t live where republicans do, which is a misinformed statement

As red states have the largest African Americas populations

You can keep trying deflect but it’s clear you don’t know much about the African America demographic other then what some demklan propagandist spoon feeds you

I went to the flordia state code.
And you have the audacity to mock someone else over spelling...

At least "Jessie" is a correct spelling of a name.....Flordia will never be the correct spelling of a state.....might be your name as far as i know.....probably another reason you are so ashamed to be black ......disrespecting the death of Emmett Till will not heal your self hatred

And you have the audacity to mock someone else over spelling...

At least "Jessie" is a correct spelling of a name.....Flordia will never be the correct spelling of a state.....might be your name as far as i know.....probably another reason you are so ashamed to be black ......disrespecting the death of Emmett Till will not heal your self hatred
I didn’t claim the state of Florida to be my hero when I misspelled it

With that said, I’m still waiting on that State code

I'm not sure bragging that Republicans are descendants of slavers and slaver culture is the own you think it is...... 😄

I'm not sure bragging that Republicans are descendants of slavers and slaver culture is the own you think it is...... 😄
I am sure many Republicans are descendants of slave owners...not sure your point? So is the VP of the United States. The only difference is that as time progressed folks left the demaklan party, and adopted the Conservative values, that believe in Constitutional concepts of equal protection, and equality under the law.....others like Harris never did, and continues to push for oppressive policies

Kamala Harris ancestor was slave owner in Jamaica, her father says​

Donald Harris says his roots go back to Hamilton Brown, an infamous, Irish-born, slave-owning British planter in Jamaica.

Kamala Harris’ A.G. Office Tried to Keep Inmates Locked Up for Cheap Labor​

Keep voting for the Demaklan, the party of oppression and slavery

Forum List

Back