Today Marks 68 Years Since The Murder Of Emmet Till

It is interesting watching you people do to Trump what you've been doing to black people for decades (maybe even centuries). The optics are so bad, I would have thought even dumb folks like you would have seen it coming. But I overestimated you.

LOL
Funny how you folks can at the same time cheer for the arrest of Hillary (for over 20 years), cheer for the arrest of Biden, Obama -- but at the same time claim - arresting political figures is dumb....unless you arrest the ones I hate

What you leave out is WHY THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE WERE ARRESTED and WHY THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THAT PICTURE WILL BE ADMIRED FOREVER and WHAT IDEOLOGY THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THAT PICTURE WERE OPPOSED TO

Here is a hint, the answer makes folks like you whine about kids learning it.....

The primary reason for reliving Racist events of the past is to inflame and enrage Black people of the present. That is how Democrats retain their grip on Black votes.
Right, because it is better to hide history for the simple fact that you don't want young white folks to know the atrocities that your grand fathers, great grand fathers, etc. are guilty of.

Right, because it is better to hide history for the simple fact that you don't want young white folks to know the atrocities that your grand fathers, great grand fathers, etc. are guilty of.
I'll never understand why folks like him don't point to what white Americans did right during that time?

There were plenty of white folks who risked their life and died fighting the good fight next to black folks....oh wait! There were all "Liberals" ....nevermind

History is history, today is today. What would be the result of detailing all the murders and violence by The Black Panthers of the 60s and 70s? That would just create more anger and racism in the next generation of White kids.

Nobody is hiding anything. America WAS a predominantly racist country 60 years ago. America IS predominantly non-racist although thanks to the efforts of Obama and the "new" Democrats, there has been a resurgence of Black anger and racism towards white people and the police. All by design of course.

"Monday marks 68 years since 14-year-old Emmett Till was murdered in Mississippi, a brutal event which became a catalyst for the civil rights movement. Till’s 1955 lynching, the acquittal of two white men for the crime, and his mother’s mission for justice were brought to life in the award-winning film "Till" last year — and now, they’re also being told in a unique exhibit at the Atlanta History Center.

"Emmett Till & Mamie Till-Mobley: Let The World See" opened at the Atlanta History Center earlier this month and runs through Sept. 17. It is aimed at engaging families in conversation surrounding social justice. The touring exhibit was created by a partnership of the Emmett Till and Mamie Till-Mobley Institute, Emmett Till Interpretive Center, and Children’s Museum of Indianapolis — but Atlanta History Center curators have added a section carrying the story forward and trying it directly to Atlanta."

First we were hearing about the 60th anniversary of the March on Washington all weekend, to deflect from Biden's handling of the wildfires in Maui as well as him trying to start WW3 with Russia, now we are having to remember some smart mouth kid that was killed 68 years ago by Democrats? Why?

What are they trying to deflect from this time? Maybe they are trying to deflect from the fact that a new poll says that 85% of the black community support Trump since his arrest -- since most blacks are criminals themselves and now see Trump as one of them....

is this why Democrats 68 years ago murdered Emmett; just to deflect from what is happening today? Let us not forget that the only person still in jail today from the Fulton County arrests over the weekend is a black guy - this illustrates more than anything just how racist the system is against blacks -- and just how racist the black DA is -- that she will not free the black guy, just to hurt white Conservatives...this is outrageous.

Emmet Till was murdered by members of the democrat party. Those murderers were found not guilty by a jury of 12 democrats.

Today, black Americans vote for the democrat party.

Stop the madness....

I'll never understand why folks like him don't point to what white Americans did right during that time?

There were plenty of white folks who risked their life and died fighting the good fight next to black folks....oh wait! There were all "Liberals" ....nevermind
Its history. It has no reflection on you.

History is history, today is today. What would be the result of detailing all the murders and violence by The Black Panthers of the 60s and 70s? That would just create more anger and racism in the next generation of White kids.
See. Nothing but projection. 😄

Leftists remember a 14 year old Chicago native murdered 68 years ago...but don't give a damn about a 14 year old Chicago native murdered two weeks ago...

Where is the thread on this?

Oh...sorry...wasn't a black child murdered by a white person...doesn't fit the agenda.

History is history, today is today. What would be the result of detailing all the murders and violence by The Black Panthers of the 60s and 70s?
What murders would that be? What was the purpose of the BPs? Unlike the Klan the BP wasn't created because they hated and wanted to terrorize and murder whites.
Nobody is hiding anything. America WAS a predominantly racist country 60 years ago.
Sure you want to hide a lot, America is still a racist country in certain aspects.

America IS predominantly non-racist although thanks to the efforts of Obama and the "new" Democrats, there has been a resurgence of Black anger and racism towards white people and the police. All by design of course.

That's bullshit, racism came back above the surface when Pres Obama was elected. Racist on the right hated the fact that a black man was elected to POTUS. What a crock of shit, black folks have been on the receiving end of racism and police brutality since this country was taken.

We remember the Alamo, Pearl Harbor, 9/11. Remembering Till is inline with that. Except for the racist bastard Florida snowflakes of course.
You really just compared that kid to those events?
I think its fine to remember and talk about things like this, but my gawd :lol:

Funny how you folks can at the same time cheer for the arrest of Hillary (for over 20 years), cheer for the arrest of Biden, Obama -- but at the same time claim - arresting political figures is dumb....unless you arrest the ones I hate

What you leave out is WHY THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE WERE ARRESTED and WHY THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THAT PICTURE WILL BE ADMIRED FOREVER and WHAT IDEOLOGY THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THAT PICTURE WERE OPPOSED TO

Here is a hint, the answer makes folks like you whine about kids learning it.....

Like I said, I overestimated the ability of dumb racists like you to see how bad what you're doing looks.

Internet is your friend.
Yeah show it should be easy for you to find and provide us this law you claim exist

I searched and couldn’t find it

So I guess I have to assume you are simply lying that or repeating liars

Forum List

Back