🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Today.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Today, the 25th of April, will be the 3rd birthday of the child Adelle Biton, who was critically injured 6 weeks ago, by stone throwers.

All of Israel wishes the best and speediest regovery to this beautiful child, and may her birthday bring ease and joy to her parents:eusa_pray:

517828061f85c60e1.jpg

That is the price Israel pays for making peace offerings to Palestinians, building a security fence & granting the Palestinians their own jew free land in Gaza. When will Israel ever learn?

Best wishes to her & her family.

Today, the 25th of April, will be the 3rd birthday of the child Adelle Biton, who was critically injured 6 weeks ago, by stone throwers.

All of Israel wishes the best and speediest regovery to this beautiful child, and may her birthday bring ease and joy to her parents:eusa_pray:

517828061f85c60e1.jpg

That is the price Israel pays for making peace offerings to Palestinians, building a security fence & granting the Palestinians their own jew free land in Gaza. When will Israel ever learn?

517828061f85c60e1.jpg

Hopefully only good news will follow.

that is one of the most disgusting and disgraceful posts i have seen in a long time, exceeding even roudy's "it must be palestinians" leaping to conclusion post about the marathon bombing. is nothing at all sacred to you. there is a little girl with serious injuries in a hospital and you think it is funny and try to turn it into a laughing matter...you make a mockery of it.

i think what gets lost in all this is that adele was not the target, as far as i can tell from the reports, the target was a delivery truck of some sort that was having rocks thrown at it, her mother, adva, swerved to avoid an accident but was unable to do so and adele was seriously injured. she was, as tragic as this was, adele was what would be called by the IDF as collateral damage.

furthermore, let no one be fooled that the settlers have, for all intents and purposes declared a de facto war upon the palestinians on the west bank and it can be evidenced here on these boards with crys for the palestinians to "move to jordan where they belong" and "judea and samaria are ours". guess what...that makes the truck that transports goods into or out of these enemy settlements a perfectly legitimate target.

so, i have no idea when israel will ever learn anything, but if the flames of hatred continue to be flamed by zionists like you and incidents like this are made a mockery of by craven political posturing and propagandising as you do. you will have more adele bitons and more iman darweesh al-hams and more tears over tragedies that need never have happened.

the incident that so severely injured adele biton is a tragedy and we should all realise that, but the ettitudes expressed in posts such as yours only insure that more injuries and deaths on both sides will occur.

i shall pray for all those innocents who have been so needlessly lost to this conflict.

517828061f85c60e1.jpg

All of the Congregation of Israel, not limited to the citizens of Israel. May GOD send Adelle a speedy and complete healing!

Posts have been removed for trolling - take it to the Flame Zone if you must.

that is one of the most disgusting and disgraceful posts i have seen in a long time, exceeding even roudy's "it must be palestinians" leaping to conclusion post about the marathon bombing.

That is of course a blatant lie, which you could not provide any evidence of.

517828061f85c60e1.jpg

Happy birthday to Adelle! Precious little pumpkin. You have won our hearts! - Jeri

517828061f85c60e1.jpg

All of the Congregation of Israel, not limited to the citizens of Israel. May GOD send Adelle a speedy and complete healing!

:eusa_pray:

517828061f85c60e1.jpg
This man deserves thanks and gratitude.

Arab Paramedic to the Rescue - Israel Today | Israel News

Indeed.

Ironically enough, this was the same paramedic that saw the bodies of the Fogels and tried to save them.

:(

that is one of the most disgusting and disgraceful posts i have seen in a long time, exceeding even roudy's "it must be palestinians" leaping to conclusion post about the marathon bombing. is nothing at all sacred to you. there is a little girl with serious injuries in a hospital and you think it is funny and try to turn it into a laughing matter...you make a mockery of it.

i think what gets lost in all this is that adele was not the target, as far as i can tell from the reports, the target was a delivery truck of some sort that was having rocks thrown at it, her mother, adva, swerved to avoid an accident but was unable to do so and adele was seriously injured. she was, as tragic as this was, adele was what would be called by the IDF as collateral damage.

furthermore, let no one be fooled that the settlers have, for all intents and purposes declared a de facto war upon the palestinians on the west bank and it can be evidenced here on these boards with crys for the palestinians to "move to jordan where they belong" and "judea and samaria are ours". guess what...that makes the truck that transports goods into or out of these enemy settlements a perfectly legitimate target.

so, i have no idea when israel will ever learn anything, but if the flames of hatred continue to be flamed by zionists like you and incidents like this are made a mockery of by craven political posturing and propagandising as you do. you will have more adele bitons and more iman darweesh al-hams and more tears over tragedies that need never have happened.

the incident that so severely injured adele biton is a tragedy and we should all realise that, but the ettitudes expressed in posts such as yours only insure that more injuries and deaths on both sides will occur.

i shall pray for all those innocents who have been so needlessly lost to this conflict.

Is anyone surprised that deach comes out in favor of flinging rocks at moving
vehicles on pleasant spring days? I have no doubt that if some orangeman
flings rocks at next years Saint Patrick's day parada and some infants go down
as a result-----deach will smile and quip "collateral damage"

actually, what i have come out in favour of is an end to the killing of children, be it by bombs or stones, be they jews or muslims, and an end to the use of their deaths to fan the flames of hatred.

if you read it more carefully, you might even gather that i am against using the excuse of "collateral damage" to explain away deliberate or negligent actions.

i hope adele biton recovers completely and i hope retribution is accorded to the proper and just channels. i hope she has a happy birthday and someday is allowed to put this behind her.

The family of Adelle Biton, the girl who was critically injured two months ago during a stone attack on the Trans-Samaria Highway in the West Bank, celebrated her third birthday on Thursday at the Schneider Children's Medical Center.

Biton, who is being treated at the hospital's intensive care unit, remains in serious condition. However, doctors said her situation has improved, though she is still anaesthetized.

As part of the celebration, family members handed out candy to children at the hospital. "We constantly try to send positive energies to Adelle, and believe this is what will help her," said Adva, the toddler's mother. "We are optimistic and believe she will wake up.

"We placed a huge balloon in her room, and people keep coming by, bearing gifts. Adelle has earphones on at all times and she is listening to her favorite songs," the mother said.
(ynet)

458915601000100408271no.jpg

Family members visit Adva and Adelle at hospital

IMG_9885_wh.jpg

45891600100099408269no.jpg

'Congratulations! Adelle Chaya is three years old'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SDc3BNlfCEo]Birthday Party for Adelle at Hospital: 'May She be a Miracle' - YouTube[/ame]

Just a reminder - please don't troll and please don't respond to trolling posts.

Forum List

Back