Todays "Horror In London".,Isn't This Why Trump Wants A Pause On Those 7 Or 8 Nations?

Obama's illegal alien buddies are raping our girls in Maryland and Obama's Muslim buddies are killing Innocent people in London.

Obama is a real asshole having friends like that, isn't he?

These Moon Bats that voted for Obama were real dumbasses, weren't they?

They need to get down on their knees and beg us for forgiveness for being such dumbass shitheads, don't they?
innocent little girl gets raped by two democrats,,,and not one peep from any Democrats in DC !!!

I don't know if they were registered Democrats but the reason Obama wanted to bring them into the country is because all these illegals are potential Democrat voters. We saw 3 million of them vote for Crooked Hillary in 2016, didn't we?

Obama is a real asshole letting those rapists come here to this country just like he was an asshole being an apologist for the friggin Muslims. These Moon Bats are assholes for electing Obama.
i wonder if Obama speak out of this rape and accuse someone of acting stupidly

Obama's illegal alien buddies are raping our girls in Maryland and Obama's Muslim buddies are killing Innocent people in London.

They need to get down on their knees and beg us for forgiveness for being such dumbass shitheads, don't they?
innocent little girl gets raped by two democrats,,,and not one peep from any Democrats in DC !!!

I don't know if they were registered Democrats but the reason Obama wanted to bring them into the country is because all these illegals are potential Democrat voters. We saw 3 million of them vote for Crooked Hillary in 2016, didn't we?

Obama is a real asshole letting those rapists come here to this country just like he was an asshole being an apologist for the friggin Muslims. These Moon Bats are assholes for electing Obama.

Maybe we should worry more about American-born Christian college students raping our daughters in far greater numbers than Muslims elsewhere?

Since we don't know who the culprit was, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

I'm very interested in seeing what country he originated from. Stay tuned.
There's a good chance he originated from the UK.

Good point. It's shocking to me how many Islamic Terrorists come from the UK. What the hell happened to Great Britain?
Maybe the price of freedom of speech and association, and freedom from living in a police state, and treating fellow humans with compassion is that you have some extra risk.
The question is how much risk are you willing to take for these ideals?
The answer for many is "none".

I think it's incredibly disturbing so many Islamic Terrorists come from the UK. What's going on there?

I'm sure it's already been noted the London killer was a native Brit. Just like the majority of terror attacks in this country were at the hands of American citizens. And Christians.

:argue: :banghead: :ack-1: So now we can really beat up on those judges that just want to let anyone into the USA, no questions asked, no need to be vetted. Now we just wait for new arguments on this terror event for the rest of the day on all of our favorite cable news shows. For all we know, CNN and MSNBC will use this tragic event as reason to allow anyone to move to the USA, and no paper work required.,,,right?:iagree:
The attacker was born & raised in the UK.

I get your idea but this is what I like to call a flopic

:argue: :banghead: :ack-1: So now we can really beat up on those judges that just want to let anyone into the USA, no questions asked, no need to be vetted. Now we just wait for new arguments on this terror event for the rest of the day on all of our favorite cable news shows. For all we know, CNN and MSNBC will use this tragic event as reason to allow anyone to move to the USA, and no paper work required.,,,right?:iagree:
Lately, I'm having a really hard time differentiating between trolls and far-right nutjobs. Posts like this give me cancer.
  1. The attacker was born in England. He was a full citizen. That means he was not an immigrant and Trump's EO ban would have done nothing.
  2. ALL immigrants are vetted for 1-2 years.
  3. No one wants immigrants coming into this country without paperwork.
But hey, when the facts are against you, you just gotta fearmonger and make shit up! Now please, tell us more about how them super scary Muslims are gonna come here, kill us, force our corpses to follow Sharia law, and worse!!!

Maybe we should worry more about American-born Christian college students raping our daughters in far greater numbers than Muslims elsewhere?
Nah, those college kids are mostly white. And as we all know, it's the dark-skinned folks who are dangerous to America.

Lately, I'm having a really hard time differentiating between trolls and far-right nutjobs. Posts like this give me cancer.
  1. The attacker was born in England. He was a full citizen. That means he was not an immigrant and Trump's EO ban would have done nothing.
But hey, when the facts are against you, you just gotta fearmonger and make shit up! Now please, tell us more about how them super scary Muslims are gonna come here, kill us, force our corpses to follow Sharia law, and worse!!!

There's no difference between the two. Never has been.

I'm very interested in seeing what country he originated from. Stay tuned.

Good point. It's shocking to me how many Islamic Terrorists come from the UK. What the hell happened to Great Britain?
Maybe the price of freedom of speech and association, and freedom from living in a police state, and treating fellow humans with compassion is that you have some extra risk.

I think it's incredibly disturbing so many Islamic Terrorists come from the UK. What's going on there?

I'm sure it's already been noted the London killer was a native Brit. Just like the majority of terror attacks in this country were at the hands of American citizens. And Christians.

Very disturbing. So many Islamic Terrorists come from the UK. What the hell's goin on over there? Has the Cuckold Left seized that much control of the country? Man, what a bloody mess.

Dude didn't even manage to kill anyone.

Less dangerous than a toddler in the U.S.
/---- Hey Dude another victim just died. I think that makes 6. Happy now Dude? Hey Dude are you happy now? Dude?

Dude didn't even manage to kill anyone.

Less dangerous than a toddler in the U.S.
/---- Hey Dude another victim just died. I think that makes 6. Happy now Dude? Hey Dude are you happy now? Dude?

Another Cuckold Left Winger asshole. They're the part of the problem, not the solution.

How much paperwork does Somalia have on their residents?

Very disturbing. So many Islamic Terrorists come from the UK. What the hell's goin on over there? Has the Cuckold Left seized that much control of the country? Man, what a bloody mess.
Cuckolds literally run every aspect of Western Europe.

Nah, those college kids are mostly white. And as we all know, it's the dark-skinned folks who are dangerous to America.
And mostly secular....

Forum List

Back