Todays "Horror In London".,Isn't This Why Trump Wants A Pause On Those 7 Or 8 Nations?

:argue: :banghead: :ack-1: So now we can really beat up on those judges that just want to let anyone into the USA, no questions asked, no need to be vetted. Now we just wait for new arguments on this terror event for the rest of the day on all of our favorite cable news shows. For all we know, CNN and MSNBC will use this tragic event as reason to allow anyone to move to the USA, and no paper work required.,,,right?:iagree:

Since we don't know who the culprit was, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

I'm very interested in seeing what country he originated from. Stay tuned.
There's a good chance he originated from the UK.

Good point. It's shocking to me how many Islamic Terrorists come from the UK. What the hell happened to Great Britain?
Maybe the price of freedom of speech and association, and freedom from living in a police state, and treating fellow humans with compassion is that you have some extra risk.
The question is how much risk are you willing to take for these ideals?
The answer for many is "none".

I think it's incredibly disturbing so many Islamic Terrorists come from the UK. What's going on there?

WMiv7GG.jpg

It's interesting. We simply do not want people to come to this country and use our open society against us in order to murder us.

ISIS is a death cult with the stated purpose of destroying anything Western...and even Muslims who don't agree with them.

They straight up have said they are going to sneak across the southern border with the specific purpose of murdering Americans.

We can try to stop the bad guys from entering the USA and still live in an open and free society, or we can let the homocidal shitheads enter as they please, and then live in a police state and just hope the bad guys are caught by LE.

I prefer to have a doorman and enjoy a nice party rather than letting anyone come to the party and kicking out those trying to murder the other party goers.

There was a notorious intelligence memo circulated prior to 9-11 that said Al Qaeda was going to try to use airliners to attack us. Bush was slammed for "ignoring" the warning.

ISIS says they will come in from the Southern Border and kill Americans, but the same people who blamed Bush for allowing 9-11 do not want a secure southern border.

More Snowflake logic.

Last edited:
:argue: :banghead: :ack-1: So now we can really beat up on those judges that just want to let anyone into the USA, no questions asked, no need to be vetted. Now we just wait for new arguments on this terror event for the rest of the day on all of our favorite cable news shows. For all we know, CNN and MSNBC will use this tragic event as reason to allow anyone to move to the USA, and no paper work required.,,,right?:iagree:

Dude didn't even manage to kill anyone.

Less dangerous than a toddler in the U.S.
/---- Hey Dude - 5 dead. Happy now, Dude?

Obama's illegal alien buddies are raping our girls in Maryland and Obama's Muslim buddies are killing Innocent people in London.

Obama is a real asshole having friends like that, isn't he?

These Moon Bats that voted for Obama were real dumbasses, weren't they?

They need to get down on their knees and beg us for forgiveness for being such dumbass shitheads, don't they?

Whats' wrong with that picture?

Notice how everyone around the victim is upset, and the piece of shit in a Hijab doesn't give a phuck and is just walking by talking on her phone probably congratulating ISIS on another kill.

Phuck the mayor of London. I knew that was a bad deal when this piece of shit got elected.
How in the phuck can he say something so wrong, and so insensitive?
He should be impeached and removed from office.
Phuck him and his mother and his wife and his children.
I hope they get run over by a truck and he has to watch them die.

wmiv7gg-jpg.117948

Obama's illegal alien buddies are raping our girls in Maryland and Obama's Muslim buddies are killing Innocent people in London.

They need to get down on their knees and beg us for forgiveness for being such dumbass shitheads, don't they?
innocent little girl gets raped by two democrats,,,and not one peep from any Democrats in DC !!!

The problem is this guy might have been British. The second problem is he might not have been from those 7 countries, just as none of the 9/11 bombers were from those 7 countries.

Trump's ban isn't going to be effective at all. That's the problem.

Already told ya, bro ...

... it's your side that delights in terrorist carnage, because it perversely validates your bigotry.

innocent little girl gets raped by two democrats,,,and not one peep from any Democrats in DC !!!

I don't know if they were registered Democrats but the reason Obama wanted to bring them into the country is because all these illegals are potential Democrat voters. We saw 3 million of them vote for Crooked Hillary in 2016, didn't we?

Obama is a real asshole letting those rapists come here to this country just like he was an asshole being an apologist for the friggin Muslims. These Moon Bats are assholes for electing Obama.

Already told ya, bro ...

... it's your side that delights in terrorist carnage, because it perversely validates your bigotry.
/---- I am delighted when terrorists are vaporized and when Libtard Moonbats are kicked to the curb. And I'm not your Bro. Now admit you were wrong about no one being killed.

Whats' wrong with that picture?

Notice how everyone around the victim is upset, and the piece of shit in a Hijab doesn't give a phuck and is just walking by talking on her phone probably congratulating ISIS on another kill.

Phuck the mayor of London. I knew that was a bad deal when this piece of shit got elected.
How in the phuck can he say something so wrong, and so insensitive?
He should be impeached and removed from office.
Phuck him and his mother and his wife and his children.
I hope they get run over by a truck and he has to watch them die.

wmiv7gg-jpg.117948

The thing that's wrong with the picture are people taking things majorly out of context and trying to pretend they're what they're not.

The London killer was known to MI5. He should have been killed...quietly and without fanfare. As for the rest of radical Islamists...do unto them as they would do unto you. Kill them soonest. Kill them all.

Already told ya, bro ...

/---- I am delighted when terrorists are vaporized and when Libtard Moonbats are kicked to the curb. And I'm not your Bro. Now admit you were wrong about no one being killed.

I was wrong about no one being killed.

Now, quit fapping on a public forum.

It's unseemly and gross.

Forum List

Back