Today's January 6th hearing shows Mike Pence to be a true national hero

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Today's January 6th hearing shows Mike Pence to be a true national hero.
I have never been a Mike Pence fan but after watching today's hearing, he is a national hero. He upheld his Constitutional duties besides huge pressures, behind the scenes, not to.
The testimony was from Pence and Trump staff and from top conservatives lawyers. It was not testimony from Democrats.
It remains to be seen if Trump will be indicted but I can't believe that Trump lawyer, John Eastman, will not be indicted and convicted of sedition.
From the words of many top Republicans today, I have hope true conservatives will remove the cancer of Trumpism and get their soul back.

I have never been a Mike Pence fan but after watching today's hearing, he is a national hero. He upheld his Constitutional duties besides huge pressures, behind the scenes, not to.
The testimony was from Pence and Trump staff and from top conservatives lawyers. It was not testimony from Democrats.
It remains to be seen if Trump will be indicted but I can't believe that Trump lawyer, John Eastman, will not be indicted and convicted of sedition.
From the words of many top Republicans today, I have hope true conservatives will remove the cancer of Trumpism and get their soul back.
Eastman needs the best criminal attorney he can get.

There would have been a constitutional crisis if Pence had acceded to Don's illegal request.

Oh, is The 1/6th of a Brain Committee still a thing? I thought Rachel Madcow shut it down. ;)
Did you watch. If not you have no idea. Educate yourself. Those who are not willing to watch and make their own determination are truly dumbasses.

When a subversive a-hole starts praising republicans, you can bet the left is lying again big time with the help of a RINO.
Did you watch. If not you have no idea. Educate yourself. Those who are not willing to watch and make their own determination are truly dumbasses.

and if Pence ran and won the GOP primary for the next election for POTUS the insane left will label him as a racist white supremacist and a religious zealot and will probably throw in misogynist to boot .... the msm will treat him as badly or even worse than Trump ...anyone that believes the left will be amiable now that Trump isnt in the WH is mistaken .... no ... the left will get even more violent and angry as time goes by against their political rivals .

The only dummass here is you. I have plenty of sources of people who ARE watching, taking notes and analyzing. This network soviet propaganda shitshow is the last straw. You people have no one to blame but yourselves for what happens next.

and if Pence ran and won the GOP primary for the next election for POTUS the insane left will label him as a racist white supremacist and a religious zealot and will probably throw in misogynist to boot .... the msm will treat him as badly or even worse than Trump ...anyone that believes the left will be amiable now that Trump isnt in the WH is mistaken .... no ... the left will get even more violent and angry as time goes by against their political rivals .
The Democrats will be in a lot more trouble with Pence as the Republican nominee than Trump unless dumbasses like you abandon Pence.

The only dummass here is you. I have plenty of sources of people who ARE watching, taking notes and analyzing. This network soviet propaganda shitshow is the last straw. You people have no one to blame but yourselves for what happens next.
So Trump's legislative liaison, the White House attorney and one assistant, Trump's assistant press secretary, Trump's vice President are all Russian agents. How did Trump allow all of these secret agents into his inner circle.
Soviet? There is no more Soviet Union dumbass.

There is no more Soviet Union dumbass.

Alive and well, dummass.

See the source image

The Operation Chaos these lefties are pullin is too much ( Like they really like or would vote for Pence lol)

Forum List

Back