Today's media lead stories

CNN is leading with the congressional investigations findings that there is NO evidence that Obama tapped Trump showing Trumps tweets were not truthful.

Fox is leading with the Trump paid 38 million in taxes story.

Interesting. Despite the "outrage" from the whitehouse about this story that is a positive for Trump... anybody think this was another shiney object leaked by Trump to distract from the wire tap story? If so, should there be consequences for a president if he actually lied in a public statement with the intent of defaming a past president, then lies by leaking a positive story to deflect from the other lie while blaming the media and others for leaking it.

I just see the hole getting deeper and deeper.
That there is (allegedly) no evidence doesn´t mean Trump is wrong.

Just because you haven't been charged and there's no evidence, doesn't mean you didn't murder your wife, does it?
Except you don't execute somebody based on suspicion or dislike for the person. I hope you never serve on a jury.

The real story is how Trump is outsmarting the left at every turn. He has them chasing their tails like a Jack Russell Terrier on speed. It's great entertainment seeing the arrogant left wing media being delegitimized one fake story and one fake journalist at a time.
All he has done is undermine the public trust in the words of both our president and our media. How you see this as a good thing, I don't know
By exposing the media as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party? If the public has trust in them, it SHOULD be undermined.
We have a free and open press. There are plenty of conservative outlets, esp. in talk radio, conservatives dominate those airwaves. Outlets can go extreme but their credibility can suffer, yet many cater to their audience for ratings. For the most part journalist present facts and surrogates/pundits spin the stories with opinion. I'd love to see less spin and more news... but the fake news stuff is also being way overplayed

The real story is how Trump is outsmarting the left at every turn. He has them chasing their tails like a Jack Russell Terrier on speed. It's great entertainment seeing the arrogant left wing media being delegitimized one fake story and one fake journalist at a time.
All he has done is undermine the public trust in the words of both our president and our media. How you see this as a good thing, I don't know
I Would actually phrase that a bit differently:
All he has done is continue the undermining of the public trust...
After all, he has started nothing of the sort:
Trust-1.png

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. This is down eight percentage points from last year.
Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low
Otherwise, I agree with you on this one...

By exposing the media as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party? If the public has trust in them, it SHOULD be undermined.
We have a free and open press. There are plenty of conservative outlets, esp. in talk radio, conservatives dominate those airwaves. Outlets can go extreme but their credibility can suffer, yet many cater to their audience for ratings. For the most part journalist present facts and surrogates/pundits spin the stories with opinion. I'd love to see less spin and more news... but the fake news stuff is also being way overplayed
A free and open press used to come with responsibility. It used to be that they didn't spin, just reported verifiable facts without sticking their opinions in as part of it. Now, they have gone beyond spinning to out and out lying. This does not serve the people.

CNN is leading with the congressional investigations findings that there is NO evidence that Obama tapped Trump showing Trumps tweets were not truthful.

Interesting. Despite the "outrage" from the whitehouse about this story that is a positive for Trump... anybody think this was another shiney object leaked by Trump to distract from the wire tap story? If so, should there be consequences for a president if he actually lied in a public statement with the intent of defaming a past president, then lies by leaking a positive story to deflect from the other lie while blaming the media and others for leaking it.

The president of the United States making statements like that without evidence is irresponsible and wrong. Don't see how anybody can justify it

if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period.

Also, has the earth healed, or the seas lowered in the past 8 years?

Also, who was against gay marriage before he was for it, even though we all know he was never really against it?

The president of the United States making statements like that without evidence is irresponsible and wrong. Don't see how anybody can justify it

Also, who was against gay marriage before he was for it, even though we all know he was never really against it?
Campaigning for a bill and how it is executed are very different things. The gib couldn't control the free market. The Doctor thing wasn't a lie, it was a miscalculation, a false assumption. Plenty of evidence that climate change is having a negative effect on our environment. Policy positions change for everybody over time.

All of these are very different than Trump accusing Obama of a felony without having evidence.

Campaigning for a bill and how it is executed are very different things. The gib couldn't control the free market. The Doctor thing wasn't a lie, it was a miscalculation, a false assumption. Plenty of evidence that climate change is having a negative effect on our environment. Policy positions change for everybody over time.

All of these are very different than Trump accusing Obama of a felony without having evidence.

Are you getting dizzy from all that spin.

I hope you had to type that while looking away from the keyboard, hackey-mchackerson.

Are you getting dizzy from all that spin.

I hope you had to type that while looking away from the keyboard, hackey-mchackerson.
Which part is spin? You really don't recognize the differences between the 4 different examples?

You do not even take into consideration that Trump:

1 ) Obama spied on Trump.
Head for the cartoon thread, Obama the spy is a topic there.

2 ) Trump took notice of that, after he went suspicious.
Why is it excluded to such an extent, that you must not investigate?

there are other ways of sneaking into the Trump Tower/White House to find out if Trump is wheeling and dealing with the Russians,,,,,and we all know that Barry just assumed that the Bitch would win in October,,,so what the hell,,,,just find a way to Bug Trump.

How many times did you say that Trump and the Russians hacked the election?

In other words, nobody gives a shit what you have to say about this issue, obamabot.

1. Trump claimed Obama illegally spied on him
2. It was investigated and there was no evidence backing up that claim

How can you not see this as irresponsible on Trumps part?

In other words, nobody gives a shit what you have to say about this issue, obamabot.
Are you saying that I said the Russian hacked voting machines and changed votes? You making claims that I said things that I never said again you loon?

There is indeed a hole getting deeper. Who knows, maybe it'll bring some relief to you guys.

But then I have precious little experience in these matters.
The best hope is for it to bring some accountability and maybe some humility to our wreckless and arrogant commander n chief. Unlikely though

it hasn't been investigated, Obama hasn't been cleared, and trump doesn't need to apologize. Obama is a fucking criminal, and nobody needs to apologize for making assumptions based upon his criminal history. He's a liar, a commie, and a pig. Hopefully he will die screaming.

its part of being in the collective ...

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally

one mind, one thought ...

Are you saying that I said the Russian hacked voting machines and changed votes? You making claims that I said things that I never said again you loon?
Nope, didn't say that. I said what I said. You should re read it, perhaps.

That´s what you said before. I said the investigation could be biased or the lack of evidence does not mean it didn´t happen. It is even enough when Trump honestly thought he is spied on by Obama.

There is indeed a hole getting deeper. Who knows, maybe it'll bring some relief to you guys.

But then I have precious little experience in these matters.
The best hope is for it to bring some accountability and maybe some humility to our wreckless and arrogant commander n chief. Unlikely though
he's not reckless or arrogant. You retards don't even know what that means. For example, it's arrogant to demand a sitting pres to apologize for correctly identifying a criminal who is engaged, currently, in treason. It is reckless to force a president to apologize for calling for the investigation of said criminals.

Forum List

Back