Today's Nice Story

I remember the custodian at my elementary school. His name was Earl and he was the kind of guy that you could just run to and hug at any time. :) :) :)

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

The custodian at my school was a stoner white guy with a mullet, leching at teh girls with the nice asses.

I purposely threw up in the floor one day just because i knew he would have to clean it up

I hated my bus driver too.
She kicked me off the bus for saying a four letter word.
When i came back, i had some ground beef jerky in my mouth and that bitch said "that looks like dog shit"
I almost punched her in the throat.

I hated my bus driver too.
She kicked me off the bus for saying a four letter word.
When i came back, i had some ground beef jerky in my mouth and that bitch said "that looks like dog shit"
I almost punched her in the throat.

Tho Angwy!

My bus driver slammed on the brakes because we were doing Rebel Yells in the back. She slammed um. "This bus ain't movin' til that shit stops!" "No more of that!"

She didn't play. She mighta been old and crotchety, but she was alright.

My bus driver slammed on the brakes because we were doing Rebel Yells in the back. She slammed um. "This bus ain't movin' til that shit stops!" "No more of that!"

Whats a rebel yell

Whats a rebel yell
Ololololololololo..Yeee Hawwww! Usually done as she jumped the bus over the speed.. dips or whatever. :auiqs.jpg:

I could swear them tires came off the ground.

Forum List

Back