Todays Obama Speech On Debt & Shutdown. He Never Gave Us Any Figures,Stats & Numbers.

and to think of all of the billions pissed off on Bambi's never ending world tours just so he can brag that he is the most traveled president/posing with as many world leaders as possible, meanwhile he can't afford to keep white house tours open and tourists from visiting national parks.

the president doesn't hold the purse string the house does ... that means the republicans control the house at this...so my question to you is why don't you seem to understand that ??? or even get it a tiny bit ...

Todays Obama Speech On Debt & Shutdown. He Never Gave Us Any Figures,Stats & Numbers.

He doesn't need to give "Figures,Stats & Numbers" because this isn't about that. It's about a bunch of dickhead extortionists who've gone beyond a mere hissy fit and are now threatening to fuck everything up if they don't get their way.

..... but enough about the Democrats. I know, I know, they miss those days of Nancy Pelosi and the ability to push though Congress whatever ideological agenda that fits into their little wish list. The idea that there is someone to answer to, who may not agree with their policies, just irritates the hell out of them. Why should the liberal Democrats have to justify what they are doing to anyone, that's what Nancy Pelosi was for - to make sure everyone fell in line including those annoying little blue dogs. When it was about President Bush's judicial appointees it was about having a "balance", now suddenly that balance in a government system doesn't look so good.

come 2014 we dems and Pelosi will be pushing thought bill after bill and you republicans will be crying in your beds ... you watch more recovery bills will be pass ... single payer will be passed ... everything republicans hate will get passed and Boehner will be crying on a daily bases ...

what does Reagan got to do with all of this? we weren't being forced to buy health-care and watching the economy going down the toilet when Reagan was President,,,,,actually many of us did during the Carter years.

Oh how the uninformed stay uninformed ... reagan had the highest unemployment to date ... Under reagan started the down fall of the banking and insurance companies from bill he sign into law ... Under reagan more of his administration went to jail then any administration to date ... more then Nixion had ... one other thing it was Carter that got the hostages released from Iran and reagan had nothing to do with the Berlin wall coming down ...

We have the lowest labor participation rate since the 70's, you know, the same era when some guy sold you that goofy t-shirt.........

you ask anyone who was around to see the Reagan Years, many will tell u it was the happiest times of their lives,,,,,Unlike These Last Five Years !!!!
seems you were either on drugs or in jail cause everyone I've talked to didn't like the reagan years .... the S&L crisis banks failing maybe you're confusing them with the clinton years ... were employers were having trouble finding people to hire ... they would even try and buy you away from the company you were working at ... under reagan there weren't any jobs to be had ....

what does Reagan got to do with all of this? we weren't being forced to buy health-care and watching the economy going down the toilet when Reagan was President,,,,,actually many of us did during the Carter years.

Oh how the uninformed stay uninformed ... reagan had the highest unemployment to date ... Under reagan started the down fall of the banking and insurance companies from bill he sign into law ... Under reagan more of his administration went to jail then any administration to date ... more then Nixion had ... one other thing it was Carter that got the hostages released from Iran and reagan had nothing to do with the Berlin wall coming down ...

Government schools again, jeeze!!

I lived in south florida in the mid-80's, what a wonderful time it was for all of us young adults! and who back then had any idea we were all living in the greatest times. I realized that going into the 90's,,,and even the 90's were great, then Bambi/Reid/Pelosi screwed it all up for us in 2008!

Oh, so that's why the Americans were held hostage for 444 days, President Carter hadn't gotten around to them yet, or he was using that time to figure out what to really do about it? I mean, just how bad do you want to make that man out to be?

We have the lowest labor participation rate since the 70's, you know, the same era when some guy sold you that goofy t-shirt.........
what you don'y like my ironbutterfly T shirt ??? too bad for you... the labor participation was even higher under clinton and unde reagan unemployment went to 11%

I turned it off as soon as he started name calling.......

So anyway about one minute in I had turned it off. Let me guess what he said. I am great. Everything is better now. All your home values are up. Everyone has jobs. Your 401Ks are at an all time high. Our deficit is lower than any point in history. I will be glad to sit down and talk about the number of ways I can say no later on after you do everything I ask without question. And anything good that happens in the future I take credit for in advance until the end of time.

Oh, so that's why the Americans were held hostage for 444 days, President Carter hadn't gotten around to them yet, or he was using that time to figure out what to really do about it? I mean, just how bad do you want to make that man out to be?

any way you want to look at it he got them released ... under reagan he said he would get the unemployment numbers down by the ole trickle down effect ... and that didn't work either ... they went up from 7.9 to 11% whys that ??? I mean you want to drag dem leaders through the mud all the time but when we point out a screw up by the republicans its always well so and so did this ... you can't seem to explain why...

awe! the good old days of 1985 in Fort Lauderdale when every sports car of your dreams were racing on 95 and the many wide boulevards in Lauderdale/Hollywood. Even Lambrogini's were a regular sight. But I always wanted that 1985 IROC-Z !!! hey, they were only a mere $15,000 back then.

:stupid:
Have any of us ever seen a President who seems to only give speeches to the 20% of Americans who are clueless in regards to what is really going on with our debt and stagnant economy?
Have you noticed that since Obama took office, he has never mentioned the total of our national debt? {unlike he did when he was campaigning}
Can we assume we will never hear the phrase "We As A Nation Now Owe 17 Trillion Dollars"?
Ever?
He never mentioned the 225 Billion in revenues that come into the government each month and that 18 Billion goes to paying the interest of the debt.
:smoke:
And what does Burning a home that's for sale got to do with the current crisis that he created?
:hmpf:

He never does, and he doesn't know himself unless it's on his teleprompter.

awe! the good old days of 1985 in Fort Lauderdale when every sports car of your dreams were racing on 95 and the many wide boulevards in Lauderdale/Hollywood. Even Lambrogini's were a regular sight. But I always wanted that 1985 IROC-Z !!! hey, they were only a mere $15,000 back then.

in 1966 I bought a 1957 2 door hard top with a 396 motor 4 speed muncie ...still kicking myself in the ass for selling it ... I just bought a 57 chev this year to restore from Evans Colorado ... I bought a 283 motor, thats period correct for it, I've pulled apart the car and I'm restoring the interror right now ... its a 4 door hard top .. it still has nice lines ....electric windows electric seat, air conditioning, power brakes with disk breaks...so far I've replaced the entire floor pans and trunk pans.. it looks new on the inside ... tomorrow I will bead blast the entire car on the inside... to get it read for paint ... I'm painting the inside dusk pearl ...still waiting for my dinomate to come for the floors ... seats will be dusk pearl and black with gold ribbing and gold buttons this is all being made ... carpet will be black ...I'm having all kinds of fun ...so far it has taken me about a year to get this far ... go buy your self a 1985 Zrock they're cheep have fun with it

Last edited:

:stupid:
Have any of us ever seen a President who seems to only give speeches to the 20% of Americans who are clueless in regards to what is really going on with our debt and stagnant economy?
Have you noticed that since Obama took office, he has never mentioned the total of our national debt? {unlike he did when he was campaigning}
Can we assume we will never hear the phrase "We As A Nation Now Owe 17 Trillion Dollars"?
Ever?
He never mentioned the 225 Billion in revenues that come into the government each month and that 18 Billion goes to paying the interest of the debt.
:smoke:
And what does Burning a home that's for sale got to do with the current crisis that he created?
:hmpf:

I scanned a transcript, am I wrong or where there no questions on the 'ostensible' reasons for the 'shutdown'? Obamacare mandate(s) etc....?

I used to valet cars in 1985, the Z-28's were always my favorite to park. eventually i did buy a 1985 camaro,,,didnt keep it long because a week later my credit was refused.

I turned it off as soon as he started name calling.......

So anyway about one minute in I had turned it off. Let me guess what he said. I am great. Everything is better now. All your home values are up. Everyone has jobs. Your 401Ks are at an all time high. Our deficit is lower than any point in history. I will be glad to sit down and talk about the number of ways I can say no later on after you do everything I ask without question. And anything good that happens in the future I take credit for in advance until the end of time.

You forgot........Let me be perfectly clear. :afro:

I didn't even watch the lying sack of crap.

"We have never been close to breaching the Debt Ceiling until the last couple of years"

52-48 when Obama voted against Bush's ceiling increase seems pretty fucking close to me

Forum List

Back