Today's students may have found a cause equal to Vietnam War Protests; Lets hope so!

Protest Sign 'The NRA is a terrorist organization and they have s point.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Florida High School Students Stage Walkout To Protest Gun Violence
Now is the exact time to talk about gun control, say students from a high school near Parkland.
By Ryan Grenoble and Sebastian Murdock

5a8739a12000003900eaf1e3.jpeg

JOHANNE RAHAMAN FOR HUFFPOST

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. ― They’re furious about political stonewalling, and most of them aren’t yet old enough to vote.""

Do Conservatives start trashing are next generation if a teenage political mass protest movement against the assault weapon cult?

Or do they pray these kids go back to living in fear and complacency?

I asked my sixteen year old what the kids at his school are saying about this. . .

None of them care.

After all, liberalism dictates that personal responsibility is a no-no in our society because it's always somebody else's fault.

Stupid as ever Ray. I've never seen a swimming pool used to mass murder anyone. You need to get your head screwed on straight.

And 99% of guns are used for protection, self-defense, or sport. The liberal solution for mass shootings? Get rid of the 99%.

Ray is right and the guy who posted stupid as ever is a moron. Guns aren’t the issue, learn the facts before you run your mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of the kids you are seeing at these protests have been coached on what to say by the left wingers. If you watch some of them screw up there speech because they forgot what to say. Democrats don’t like the statistics because they prove them wrong

Looks like you have been coached by the rightwing media to attack the victims

You mean the left wing media. I don’t need to be coached because I lived it first hand as a police officer. Guns don’t kill people. People kill people. Look at all the states with strict gun laws, they are the murder capitals of the country, Chicago over 30 homicides a weekend, NJ, NY, California so please spare me your bullshit and go sit at the kiddie table. BTW, look at the stars with right to carry laws, lowest crime rates in the country.

Look at countries with strict gun laws; they are the safest places in the world. For example:

Spain has one of the lowest crime rates in Europe. The regulation of guns in Spain is highly restrictive. The bearing of arms by civilians is not considered a right but a privilege that may be granted by the government if legal conditions are met. ... Automatic weapons are strictly forbidden to civilians.

Spain has 10.4 guns per 100 people
The US has 101 per 100 people

This also disproves the contention that if guns are illegal, only criminals will have them; obviously that is not true.

Look at all the states with strict gun laws, they are the murder capitals of the country, Chicago over 30 homicides a weekend, NJ, NY, California so please spare me your bullshit and go sit at the kiddie table. BTW, look at the stars with right to carry laws, lowest crime rates in the country.

If you reslly are a cop you need to get your facts straight.

Yours aren't straight. The firearms death rates are highest in states with NRA favored weak to nonexistent gun regulations.

"Thirty-eight states and the District of Columbia require a permit to carry a handgun. Of the 12 states that allow individuals to carry concealed weapons (CCW) in public without a permit — Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming — eight report above-average firearm death rates"

States With the Most Gun Violence

Trad the entire report. It runs mostly like this:

New York
  • Firearm deaths per 100,000 people: 4.4 per 100,000
Alabama
  • Firearm deaths per 100,000 people: 21.4 per 100,000

In case you don't comprehend data, there is a whopping difference between a red state abdca blue state. And truth is, Alabama has a much higher firearm death rate.

This is hard data from these sources:

"2016 firearm-related deaths data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

violent crime rates from the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s 2016 Uniform Crime Report.

Information on firearm policies for each state are from the National Rifle Association’s "

So unless you can meaningly dispute actual data you are not to be taken seriously in the discussion.

And this (Look at all the states with strict gun laws, they are the murder capitals of the country, ........ NJ, NY, California) becomes a lie if you repeat it, now that you have been educated by the facts.

More info:

Your called states:

New Jersey
  • Firearm deaths per 100,000 people: 5.5 per 100,000
43. California
  • Firearm deaths per 100,000 people: 7.9 per 100,000

California and Bee Jersey are way below Alabama. Think about what you wrote. You will be quizzed on this tomorrow.no more lies.

16. Arizona
  • Firearm deaths per 100,000 people: 15.2 per 100,000
  • Permit required to carry handgun: No (Citizens allowed to carry a concealed handgun with or without a permit.

Red states are deadly.

The worst state in the country:

1. Alaska
  • Firearm deaths per 100,000 people: 23.0 per 100,000
  • Violent crime rate: 804.2 per 100,000 (the highest)
  • Permit required to carry handgun: No

A lot of the kids you are seeing at these protests have been coached on what to say by the left wingers. If you watch some of them screw up there speech because they forgot what to say. Democrats don’t like the statistics because they prove them wrong

Looks like you have been coached by the rightwing media to attack the victims

You mean the left wing media. I don’t need to be coached because I lived it first hand as a police officer. Guns don’t kill people. People kill people. Look at all the states with strict gun laws, they are the murder capitals of the country, Chicago over 30 homicides a weekend, NJ, NY, California so please spare me your bullshit and go sit at the kiddie table. BTW, look at the stars with right to carry laws, lowest crime rates in the country.

Look at countries with strict gun laws; they are the safest places in the world. For example:

Spain has one of the lowest crime rates in Europe. The regulation of guns in Spain is highly restrictive. The bearing of arms by civilians is not considered a right but a privilege that may be granted by the government if legal conditions are met. ... Automatic weapons are strictly forbidden to civilians.

Spain has 10.4 guns per 100 people
The US has 101 per 100 people

This also disproves the contention that if guns are illegal, only criminals will have them; obviously that is not true.

This is true. I mean, if you look at how well our immigration policy is working because we have a law that you can't be here undocumented, it's clear to see how great our laws work.

Another think he knows it all. One thing I loved about being a cop was dealing with morons like you. Get your facts straight. Do you That is the only report out there. If you do then you are dumber then I thought. I don’t care because I can carry my guns anywhere I want to. Any state in the US. People like you love to spew bullshit. I notice that you try to be tough on here where you don’t have to worry. But spineless assholes like you won’t say a word in person to someone. If I was standing in front of you right now, you would not be talking so tough as you know what would happen. So go crawl back under a rock with the other liberal assholes. Also by all means let me know if you have the balls to finish this discussion face to face. That would make me very happy.

Another think he knows it all. One thing I loved about being a cop was dealing with morons like you. Get your facts straight. Do you That is the only report out there. If you do then you are dumber then I thought. I don’t care because I can carry my guns anywhere I want to. Any state in the US. People like you love to spew bullshit. I notice that you try to be tough on here where you don’t have to worry. But spineless assholes like you won’t say a word in person to someone. If I was standing in front of you right now, you would not be talking so tough as you know what would happen. So go crawl back under a rock with the other liberal assholes. Also by all means let me know if you have the balls to finish this discussion face to face. That would make me very happy.

You said the same thing to me in a private message. Only it involved you swallowing my load.

But carry on, internet tough guy.

I’m not surprised that you’re a cop. You think you’re invincible and you’re as dumb as a turd.

Protest Sign 'The NRA is a terrorist organization and they have s point.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Florida High School Students Stage Walkout To Protest Gun Violence
Now is the exact time to talk about gun control, say students from a high school near Parkland.
By Ryan Grenoble and Sebastian Murdock

5a8739a12000003900eaf1e3.jpeg

JOHANNE RAHAMAN FOR HUFFPOST

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. ― They’re furious about political stonewalling, and most of them aren’t yet old enough to vote.""

Do Conservatives start trashing are next generation if a teenage political mass protest movement against the assault weapon cult?

Or do they pray these kids go back to living in fear and complacency?

Yes....if they were Vietnamese communists trying to take Rights away from Vietnamese citizens......gun control ends up in mass graves......

Hardly 'equal' to Vietnam, but it is good to see young people organizing and doing something after so much docility. Now, if only it were protesting the two-party dictatorship instead of the firearms side show, things would be great!

You said the same thing to me in a private message. Only it involved you swallowing my load.

I’m not surprised that you’re a cop. You think you’re invincible and you’re as dumb as a turd.

Talk, talk, talk. That’s all you do. When and where, time and place. I will bring a $1000 in cash. It’s yours if you show up and can last 2 minutes with Me. Let’s go asshole.

Talk, talk, talk. That’s all you do. When and where, time and place. I will bring a $1000 in cash. It’s yours if you show up and can last 2 minutes with Me. Let’s go asshole.

:rofl:

:rofl:

Ok pussy. You must have been a draft dodger. Dumbass kids of today have no idea what there doing, just like you

MisterBeale, post: 19400730
Asked my sixteen year old what the kids at his school are saying about this. . .

None of them care.

So your kid lies to you because he scared of you.

he sees you don't give a damn about kids getting shot up at their schools by assault rifles do he projects what he or she thinks you want to hear.

Hope your kid grows out of it soon.

Asked my sixteen year old what the kids at his school are saying about this. . .

None of them care.

So your kid lies to you because he scared of you.

he sees you don't give a damn about kids getting shot up at their schools by assault rifles si he projects what he thinks you want to hear.

Hope your kid grows out of it soon.

Non issue at our kid's school also....not every kid has moon bat parents feeding them left loon BS

This is true. I mean, if you look at how well our immigration policy is working because we have a law that you can't be here undocumented, it's clear to see how great our laws work.

The machine gun ban works. All gun laws have worked to some degree. Give us a break. How many countless lives has that saved? The only reason an assault rifle ban would have less impact now is because the assault rifle cult got its selfish childish way decades ago and now there are millions of their toys out there that end up in very wrong hands, legally or illegally.

Lives would be saved if assault toys did not exist.

Perhaos you could respond to these points without trying to divert to immigration.

SassyIrishLass, post: 19476829
Non issue at our kid's school also....not every kid has moon bat parents feeding them left loon BS

So you are saying the Parkland High student/protester who joined the Army a few months ago doesn't realize that actually living through the hell and terror of seeing fellow classmates having their bodies bloodily shredded wounded and killed in a hail of AR15 bullets does not realize that seeing that carnage is simply the result of moonbat parents feeding them left lion BS.

Attack the victims Sassy. We all know how sick you are.

SassyIrishLass, post: 19476829

So you are saying the Parkland High student/protester who joined the Army a few months ago doesn't realize that actually living through the hell and terror of seeing fellow classmates having their bodies bloodily shredded wounded and killed in a hail of AR15 bullets does not realize that seeing that carnage is simply the result of moonbat parents feeding them left lion BS.

Attack the victims Sassy. We all know how sick you are.

Yawn ....you old fool. Peter Wang, the young man who died saving others, is ten times the man you could ever hope to be.

The machine gun ban works. All gun laws have worked to some degree. Give us a break. How many countless lives has that saved? The only reason an assault rifle ban would have less impact now is because the assault rifle cult got its selfish childish way decades ago and now there are millions of their toys out there that end up in very wrong hands, legally or illegally.

Lives would be saved if assault toys did not exist.

Perhaos you could respond to these points without trying to divert to immigration.

Very well. First off, we had an assault weapons ban in this country.......for 10 years. After going through the statistics, it was concluded that it did absolutely no good at all.

Secondly, there is no black market for machine guns. You are not going to hold up a liquor store or ATM with a machine gun. Too heavy, too bulky, and ammo would be tough to get your hands on since little of it is manufactured except for the military. But even if you jumped all those hurdles, the cost wouldn't be practical.

So what is the difference between an AR and semi-automatic pistol? One is shorter and less scarier looking than the other. That's it. Both units being semi-automatics, they both shoot rounds as fast as you can squeeze the trigger, so it wouldn't reduce the amount of casualties in a mass shooting.

So even if we brought thee assault weapons ban back, criminals would use alternative weapons that do the same job.

Ban on assault weapons didn’t reduce violence

Forum List

Back