Today's students may have found a cause equal to Vietnam War Protests; Lets hope so!

OMG! 5% on gas and shit! I think if that was important to me I would just change banks,

Respectable businesses and organizations won't want their brands associated with the pro-assault-rifle-NRA as this student (not liberal) movement takes hold. The students must stay focused on the NRA and their paid-for politicians being the evil disgraceful stakeholdere in this issue. The NRA false denials and incoherent attacks must be held as proof of their evil and tragic intent to put assault rifle ownership as a play toy above the lives and safety and well being of every American child that must go to school as they begin to live their long and fruitful lives protected by the Constitution of the United States of America.

Liberals are so stupid. They bite the hand that feeds them. From actors, musicians and sports figures now to banks.

Why piss off the people who do business with you; who make your paycheck? Stay out of politics. Like the NFL and others, they are going to lose millions of dollars in business if this actually makes the MSM and becomes a real story. And the funny thing is solve absolutely nothing.

Completely stupid.

The Second Amendment was ratified to preserve slavery
The real reason the Second Amendment was ratified, and why it says “State” instead of “Country” (the Framers knew the difference – see the 10th Amendment), was to preserve the slave patrol militias in the southern states, which was necessary to get Virginia’s vote.
What the actual fucking fuck ? That is the most ignorant opinion for why we need to get rid of the 2nd I've heard to date.

Brian Krassenstein @krassenstein
BREAKING: Enterprise, Alamo, and National car rental have all dropped their partnership programs with the NRA.

RETWEET to show your appreciation and to encourage other companies to follow suit!!

9:36 PM - Feb 22, 2018
. In favor of boycotting eh ??? Ok, then it's about high time for the gloves to come off the conservatives hands in which have been tied because of wanting to avoid boycotting anyone's business out of an edicate that was kept among all business leaders in society... I don't want to hear any conservatives say that they aren't in favor of boycotting anymore... All conservatives should unite immediately, and get busy boycotting Demon-crat run businesses who are ok with boycotting conservatives, and they should do it with extreme prejudice... No more should they support or be forced to support any Demon-crat run businesses or Demon-crat policies when they are calling for open boycott's against conservatives and their businesses..

BREAKING: Enterprise, Alamo, and National car rental have all dropped their partnership programs with the NRA.

RETWEET to show your appreciation and to encourage other companies to follow suit!!

. In favor of boycotting eh ??? Ok, then it's about high time for the gloves to come off the conservatives hands in which have been tied because of wanting to avoid boycotting anyone's business out of an edicate that was kept among all business leaders in society... I don't want to hear any conservatives say that they aren't in favor of boycotting anymore... All conservatives should unite immediately, and get busy boycotting Demon-crat run businesses who are ok with boycotting conservatives, and they should do it with extreme prejudice... No more should they support or be forced to support any Demon-crat run businesses or Demon-crat policies when they are calling for open boycott's against conservatives and their businesses..

I don't think we conservatives are against boycotting. I haven't turned on one NFL game all year including the Super Bowl. Target stores took a huge hit to the wallet after they sided with weirdos in dresses going to the women's rest rooms. It's just that our radio and television hosts usually don't lead the charge. They leave that up to us.

So now we have this Bank of Omaha announcing their divorce with the NRA. Who cares? I never heard of them. I get a half-dozen credit card offers every week, and not once did Omaha ever solicit my business. But if I did have any business dealings with them, it would have been terminated by this weekend I can tell you that.

I don't think we conservatives are against boycotting. I haven't turned on one NFL game all year including the Super Bowl. Target stores took a huge hit to the wallet after they sided with weirdos in dresses going to the women's rest rooms. It's just that our radio and television hosts usually don't lead the charge. They leave that up to us.

So now we have this Bank of Omaha announcing their divorce with the NRA. Who cares? I never heard of them. I get a half-dozen credit card offers every week, and not once did Omaha ever solicit my business. But if I did have any business dealings with them, it would have been terminated by this weekend I can tell you that.
Too bad for you.....you missed a great Super Bowl

But people rooting for an 0-16 team are known to “boycott”

Cleveland fans are the most loyal than just about anyplace else in the country. Hell, they even had a perfect season parade for the Browns this year.

The boycott was all across the country. You can't believe that this kneeling nonsense had no effect, can you? Nobody can be that naive.

Cleveland fans are the most loyal than just about anyplace else in the country. Hell, they even had a perfect season parade for the Browns this year.

The boycott was all across the country. You can't believe that this kneeling nonsense had no effect, can you? Nobody can be that naive.
. I know I boycotted the Superbowl this year.. It was a first. Can't stand the not standing for the anthem bullcrap.

Dozens of industrialized nations around the world have strict gun laws and somehow do not suffer from brutal tyranny

They also don't suffer from one of the highest murder rates in the civilized world

You know damn well our high murder rate is driven by our high diversity.

Those other nations will be gaining ground on US as Third World immigration increases their diversity.

Other countries with strict gun laws have one fifth our murder rate
Most murders in our country come from respectable "white folk"

Only because we are about 70% of the population. Care to talk about per capita????? You know you'd lose that argument.
Try to keep up with the thread.......the question was not which race has a higher murder rate

The claim was that the U.S. has five times higher murder rates than other countries because of our."diversity"

With half of murders committed by whites, diversity can't be claimed as the sole reason

Stats that claim whites are responsible for 49% of homicides classify Hispanics as white.
They are 'white.' They are Caucasian.

You know damn well our high murder rate is driven by our high diversity.

Those other nations will be gaining ground on US as Third World immigration increases their diversity.

Only because we are about 70% of the population. Care to talk about per capita????? You know you'd lose that argument.
Try to keep up with the thread.......the question was not which race has a higher murder rate

The claim was that the U.S. has five times higher murder rates than other countries because of our."diversity"

With half of murders committed by whites, diversity can't be claimed as the sole reason

Stats that claim whites are responsible for 49% of homicides classify Hispanics as white.

Sorry if it offends you but my ethnic origin is not the same as the brown people from mexico.

Sorry if it offends you but my ethnic origin is not the same as the brown people from mexico.
Why would you say I'm offended? Why are you offended? Generally speaking, Hispanics are categorized as Caucasian. I don't care either way, but that is what they are generally classified as. That was my only point.

Why would you say I'm offended? Why are you offended? Generally speaking, Hispanics are categorized as Caucasian. I don't care either way, but that is what they are generally classified as. That was my only point.

It is my contention that "whites" of European ethnic heritage are less prone to violence than "whites" of Native mexican decent. But it's hard to prove when the statistics lump us all into one broad category.

It is my contention that "whites" of European ethnic heritage are less prone to violence than "whites" of Native mexican decent. But it's hard to prove when the statistics lump us all into one broad category.
Oh, gosh. Being a racist is a hard row to hoe, huh? Tough stuff. Boo hoo.:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Oh, gosh. Being a racist is a hard row to hoe, huh? Tough stuff. Boo hoo.

Oh, gosh. I think that ethnic differences that are a product of thousands of years of evolution in vastly different environments might have an effect on behavior? What a horrible racist I am...

Presented by the same loons who gave us that daffy Women's March....LOL

People are pretty angry at the congress getting paid off by the NRA, why aren't you fighting that Sassy?
The local paper this morning listed every Maine Congress critter and all the candidates running for spots in 2018, reporting how much in contributions each had accepted from the NRA. Got statements about the welcomeness of such contributions from some of them, too.
This kind of reporting that just provides the facts so the voters can decide is good reporting.

Awesome ... we need to expose these people being paid off not only by the NRA, but paid off period to scratch the backs of them instead of the people.

Of coarse the morons voted down a transparency window into where their campaign money comes from..

Me thinks this is going to change..maybe by big protests..

I would march for that..

Go march...it won't change a damn thing and you'll get sore feet

Geez Sassy, that's the attitude they count on. I cant understand people who dont want all the information transparent.

And it hides the truth of the crime rates for various ethnic groups and for comparison purposes with other nations.

A lot of the kids you are seeing at these protests have been coached on what to say by the left wingers. If you watch some of them screw up there speech because they forgot what to say. Democrats don’t like the statistics because they prove them wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you have been coached by the rightwing media to attack the victims

You mean the left wing media. I don’t need to be coached because I lived it first hand as a police officer. Guns don’t kill people. People kill people. Look at all the states with strict gun laws, they are the murder capitals of the country, Chicago over 30 homicides a weekend, NJ, NY, California so please spare me your bullshit and go sit at the kiddie table. BTW, look at the stars with right to carry laws, lowest crime rates in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back