Today's Supreme Court ruling reinforces my view that we Republicans should not vote in the Georgia runoffs

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Think about it. Now it's not just the Democrats committing fraud and all the dead people voting and the RINO governor.
IT IS ALSO THE SUPREME COURT against democracy and fair elections.
Let us boycott the rigged system by not voting in the Georgia runoffs. Our vote will not count anyway.
I am a Trump supporter in Georgia and I have been telling my friends in Georgia not to vote so we can teach the deep state a lesson.

Think about it. Now it's not just the Democrats committing fraud and all the dead people voting and the RINO governor.
Let us boycott the rigged system by not voting in the Georgia runoffs. Our vote will not count anyway.
I am a Trump supporter in Georgia and I have been telling my friends in Georgia not to vote so we can teach the deep state a lesson.
I call bullshit. You are a dem trying to drive down Republican turnout

I'm starting to think you guys were just pretending that voting machines were flipping votes, election workers counted suitcases full of fake votes, etc.
Turnout doesn't matter in a rigged election with vote flipping machines

Absolutely. No Trump supporter should aid and abet this corrupt election process. Democrats have rigged our elections and Republicans should boycott all elections in support of Trump.

I'm starting to think you guys were just pretending that voting machines were flipping votes, election workers counted suitcases full of fake votes, etc.
Yes it does. If Trump hadn't crushed Biden, there'd be no uproar, no scales falling off the eyes, no plans to jail Soros, no impetus to correct

Last edited:
Yes it does. If Trump hadn't crushed Biden, there'd be no uproar, no scales falling off the eyes, no plans to jail Soros, no impetus to correct
Well, you just admitted that Loeffler and Perdue can "crush" the Democrats even if Republican votes aren't counted. So Republicans should just stay home and simply go to message boards and type, "Loeffler and Perdue crushed the guys who beat them despite officially getting fewer votes).
Thanks.

This is just lib trolling
Are you saying elections are fair?
good one.
All of a sudden they're begging Republicans to exercise their duty to have their vote flipped in favor of Democrats.
The only explanation is that they they made up vote flipping tale.
I'd love to see healthmyths explain to us using his vast understanding of quantum mechanics why this election will be on the up and up but the same machines with the same people running them on 11/3 were the spawns of satan.

Biden defeated your blob. In all three counts.

Sounds great! Tell ALL your pals!

good one.
All of a sudden they're begging Republicans to exercise their duty to have their vote flipped in favor of Democrats.
The only explanation is that they they made up vote flipping tale.

Your super elaborate conspiracy theory is completely unnecessary. There's a far simpler explanation that matches the evidence.

You just lost. Trump was an unpopular candidate governing over a damaged economy and massive job losses. Such a vulnerable candidate losing wasn't just plausible. It was quite probable.

Occam's Razor, my friend.

You're not even a GOOD troll anymore.

The RWNJs know, beyond any doubt, every election a Democrat wins is rigged. The RWNJs will swear, in court, their knowledge of this is first hand.

That is why so many crooked judges, including the crooked justices appointed by the impeached president trump, himself, have thrown out or refused to hear nearly every suit brought by his legal team and his enablers. That incontrovertible, first hand knowledge of election fraud, given as testimony by the RWNJs, just would not pass the smell test of those d@mn, crooked judges.

As they have been told by Republican politicians for decades, everyone is out to victimize conservatives. The 2020 Presidential Election is the most recent example.

The RWNJs know, beyond any doubt, every election a Democrat wins is rigged. The RWNJs will swear, in court, their knowledge of this is first hand.

That is why so many crooked judges, including the crooked justices appointed by the impeached president trump, himself, have thrown out or refused to hear nearly every suit brought by his legal team and his enablers. That incontrovertible, first hand knowledge of election fraud, given as testimony by the RWNJs, just would not pass the smell test of those d@mn, crooked judges.

As they have been told by Republican politicians for decades, everyone is out to victimize conservatives. The 2020 Presidential Election is the most recent example.

This is the inevitable conclusions of these voracious conspiracies. They eat themselves.

Forum List

Back