Today's Supreme Court ruling reinforces my view that we Republicans should not vote in the Georgia runoffs

where did that 81 million voters
where did that 81 million votes?

George Soros bank account

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

It is kind of sad you want to destroy America. But don't worry us Patriots won't let that happen. As Thomas Jefferson said:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Lol none of you are going to do shit.

If that is what you are betting on goodluck. :D I know what we won't be doing. We won't be burning down small businesses and beating little old ladies and men up like your Marxist brethren like to do.

Your not capable so yes your correct. Now stay hidden under mommies dress

MAGA

I don't live in my basement like you. I have been in the military and I have been around the world and I don't even live close to my mommy. So don't say I am doing what you do.

That's all you got Betty, really. I appreciate your military service other than that you aint done shit and your not going to. Would you like that addy?

MAGA

Yea I have only been to Iraq 6 times to protect your pussy little ass. I regret doing that. Next time I will just let you rot.

You are to much a pussy to protect me, addy?

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

If the civil war breaks out. You are now on my shit list.

Do you want the addy puss-puss? Why don't you come here and start it?

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

It is kind of sad you want to destroy America. But don't worry us Patriots won't let that happen. As Thomas Jefferson said:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If that is what you are betting on goodluck. :D I know what we won't be doing. We won't be burning down small businesses and beating little old ladies and men up like your Marxist brethren like to do.

MAGA

I don't live in my basement like you. I have been in the military and I have been around the world and I don't even live close to my mommy. So don't say I am doing what you do.

That's all you got Betty, really. I appreciate your military service other than that you aint done shit and your not going to. Would you like that addy?

MAGA

Yea I have only been to Iraq 6 times to protect your pussy little ass. I regret doing that. Next time I will just let you rot.

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

I really don't mind driving to Akron, Ohio. If you really want me to find you I will.

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

I really don't mind driving to Akron, Ohio. If you really want me to find you I will.

Come on down and get this party started.

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

Do you need my address, start here.
MAGA

How about WWG1WGA.
Ah, so you're a Q freak. Figures.

Think about it. Now it's not just the Democrats committing fraud and all the dead people voting and the RINO governor.
IT IS ALSO THE SUPREME COURT against democracy and fair elections.
Let us boycott the rigged system by not voting in the Georgia runoffs. Our vote will not count anyway.
I am a Trump supporter in Georgia and I have been telling my friends in Georgia not to vote so we can teach the deep state a lesson.
You are no Republican/ conservative.

Think about it. Now it's not just the Democrats committing fraud and all the dead people voting and the RINO governor.
IT IS ALSO THE SUPREME COURT against democracy and fair elections.
Let us boycott the rigged system by not voting in the Georgia runoffs. Our vote will not count anyway.
I am a Trump supporter in Georgia and I have been telling my friends in Georgia not to vote so we can teach the deep state a lesson.
You are no Republican/ conservative.
It's looking like Democrats will pick up both seats; giving control of the Senate to Democrats. Best of all, it will be thanks to Trump if that happens as Trump has worked tirelessly on Twitter to convince his base that elections are a waste of time.

Forum List

Back