Today's Supreme Court ruling reinforces my view that we Republicans should not vote in the Georgia runoffs

where did that 81 million voters
where did that 81 million votes?

George Soros bank account

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

It is kind of sad you want to destroy America. But don't worry us Patriots won't let that happen. As Thomas Jefferson said:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Lol none of you are going to do shit.

If that is what you are betting on goodluck. :D I know what we won't be doing. We won't be burning down small businesses and beating little old ladies and men up like your Marxist brethren like to do.

I find it very interesting how all the Dems and leftest were scared of Russia and that wasn't even true yet they have no fear of one of the biggest super powers China who Biden is actually in bed with.

You seem a little confused. It wasn't the 'dems' that determined that Russia was the attacks on the US. That assessment was made by our own intellgence services.

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts."
Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security

Now your turn. Show us those same intelligence agencies concluding that Biden is 'in bed with China'.

Stop! Do not burden the bobbleheaded tRumptards with facts. It infuriates and confuses them.

MAGA

Do you really care about facts?

Do lefttardz in general really care abput facts?

Asks a tRumptard?
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHA
MAGA

It's a rhetorical question.

It has already been thoroughly established that lefttardz don't actually give a fuck about facts.

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

It is kind of sad you want to destroy America. But don't worry us Patriots won't let that happen. As Thomas Jefferson said:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If that is what you are betting on goodluck. :D I know what we won't be doing. We won't be burning down small businesses and beating little old ladies and men up like your Marxist brethren like to do.
Lol you don't what you will be doing either. Just admit it. You aren't going to do shit.

I find it very interesting how all the Dems and leftest were scared of Russia and that wasn't even true yet they have no fear of one of the biggest super powers China who Biden is actually in bed with.

You seem a little confused. It wasn't the 'dems' that determined that Russia was the attacks on the US. That assessment was made by our own intellgence services.

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts."
Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security

Now your turn. Show us those same intelligence agencies concluding that Biden is 'in bed with China'.

Stop! Do not burden the bobbleheaded tRumptards with facts. It infuriates and confuses them.

MAGA

It seems to be the other way around. Every time you try to debate one of these far left nutjobs they just start whining like a little baby in a high screeching voice with their fingers in their ears. :auiqs.jpg:

tRump and the tard herd have that mastered. Try again.

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

Do you need my address, start here.
MAGA

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

Your not capable so yes your correct. Now stay hidden under mommies dress

MAGA

MAGA

Do you really care about facts?

Do lefttardz in general really care abput facts?

Asks a tRumptard?
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHA
MAGA

It's a rhetorical question.

It has already been thoroughly established that lefttardz don't actually give a fuck about facts.

Says the tRumptard. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!

MAGA

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

MAGA

How about WWG1WGA.

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

MAGA

How about WWG1WGA.

Ya, that's not it.

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

MAGA

I don't live in my basement like you. I have been in the military and I have been around the world and I don't even live close to my mommy. So don't say I am doing what you do.

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

MAGA

I don't live in my basement like you. I have been in the military and I have been around the world and I don't even live close to my mommy. So don't say I am doing what you do.

That's all you got Betty, really. I appreciate your military service other than that you aint done shit and your not going to. Would you like that addy?

MAGA

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

MAGA

That's all you got Betty, really. I appreciate your military service other than that you aint done shit and your not going to. Would you like that addy?

MAGA

Yea I have only been to Iraq 6 times to protect your pussy little ass. I regret doing that. Next time I will just let you rot.

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Yea I have only been to Iraq 6 times to protect your pussy little ass. I regret doing that. Next time I will just let you rot.

You are to much a pussy to protect me, addy?

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

BS! You arm chair warriors are just like Trump! All hat and no cattle! You would not fight if your life depended on it.

MAGA

It seems to be the other way around. Every time you try to debate one of these far left nutjobs they just start whining like a little baby in a high screeching voice with their fingers in their ears. :auiqs.jpg:
Did you serve? Like the poster you are berating I doubt it. I came from a line of men who actually served and married one. Not once did I ever hear them brag about war because they knew what it was.

I’ve already sent in my many ballots off to be counted. Vote early and often. One day I need to at least visit Georgia.

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

You are to much a pussy to protect me, addy?

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

If the civil war breaks out. You are now on my shit list.

Republicans need to take the word "no", flip it around, and say to themselves: "I'm ON it!"

now get down and give me 100 pushups and then let's go out and win Georgia...FOR THE PEOPLE!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Thank God for Soros

MAGA

BS! You arm chair warriors are just like Trump! All hat and no cattle! You would not fight if your life depended on it.

I have already been through the Iraq war. And I have fought for my life many times already. Getting bombed and firing back many, many times. It is you who will be left in the rubbish. You probably can't even hold a gun. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

MAGA

Did you serve? Like the poster you are berating I doubt it. I came from a line of men who actually served and married one. Not once did I ever hear them brag about war because they knew what it was.

Yes I did serve for 6 years in the Air Force. I also have gone over there as a contractor. I was in Iraq even back in 2004 when the real fight was going on. And believe it or not the Air Force don't only shoot from the planes when sht goes down. I also have been to Afghanistan once. I have watched a few of my fellow Airmen die. It was real bad in Balad,Iraq in 2004.

Forum List

Back