🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toddler finds mother shot dead in Umm al-Fahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I thought like other posters, I would read this article and conclude that honor killings were a Jewish practice.

jewish rally calls for ‘honour killings’

with 5 comments

Bat Yam rally: Death to Jewish women who date Arabs
Yoav Zitun, Ynet, Dec 21 2010

Some 200 people held a demonstration in central Bat Yam Monday evening against relationships between local Jewish women and Arab men. One of the protestors called out:

Any Jewish woman who goes with an Arab should be killed; any Jew who sells his home to an Arab should be killed.

Regarding the above, Have a problem with it?? Under the " Palestinian Code" any Palestinian who sells land to an Israeli will be killed. Do you object to that? Of course not!!!

During the rally, held under the banner, “We Want a Jewish Bat-Yam,” demonstrators also insulted the prophet Muhammad and made racist remarks against Arabs and their saints. Police forces maintained order, but did not act when the demonstrators made racist remarks. One of the speakers said:

We are not racist, we are just Jews. The Arabs are coming and taking our daughters. We will not allow it.

Moshe Ben-Zikri of Eilat said the “struggle” began three years ago in Givat Ze’ev. He said:

There were 330 Arab families there, and the Jewish women would walk around with them freely. We vowed this would not happen again. Just like we triumphed there, we will triumph in Bat Yam as well. We are not afraid of the police, the media or the Arabs. We only fear God

jewish rally calls for ?honour killings? | Niqnaq

YAWN......Nice try but failed miserably. Ever hear " Actions speak louder then Words?" Are " Honor Killings" practiced and encouraged like they are in ISLAM DESPITE YOUR DENIAL? YOUR HATE FOR JEWS IS AN OBSESSION. GET HELP ASAP !

Regarding this poster;

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SherriMunnerlyn has disabled reputation

Quote: Originally Posted by Lipush http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...led-in-shomron-terror-attack.html#post7168324
"No, he is a human being".

So was the person he killed!

And that person left behind a widow and 5 children! so forgive me for not giving a crap about the stabber...
WHAT business did he have being where he was?

No remorse, compassion, sorrow for the JEWISH PERSON which is typical of the Pro Palestinian mentality. Bet that Hypocritical Bigoted Coyote has nothing critical to say about that poster :razz:

If I thought like other posters, I would read this article and conclude that honor killings were a Jewish practice.

with 5 comments

Some 200 people held a demonstration in central Bat Yam Monday evening against relationships between local Jewish women and Arab men. One of the protestors called out:

Any Jewish woman who goes with an Arab should be killed; any Jew who sells his home to an Arab should be killed.

During the rally, held under the banner, “We Want a Jewish Bat-Yam,” demonstrators also insulted the prophet Muhammad and made racist remarks against Arabs and their saints. Police forces maintained order, but did not act when the demonstrators made racist remarks. One of the speakers said:

We are not racist, we are just Jews. The Arabs are coming and taking our daughters. We will not allow it.

Moshe Ben-Zikri of Eilat said the “struggle” began three years ago in Givat Ze’ev. He said:

There were 330 Arab families there, and the Jewish women would walk around with them freely. We vowed this would not happen again. Just like we triumphed there, we will triumph in Bat Yam as well. We are not afraid of the police, the media or the Arabs. We only fear God

Just when I thought you couldn't sick any lower.......

Regarding the above, Have a problem with it?? Under the " Palestinian Code" any Palestinian who sells land to an Israeli will be killed. Do you object to that? Of course not!!!

THE ABOVE COMES FROM THE " CHRISTIAN" JEW HATER WHO WANTS ISRAEL WIPED OFF THE MAP ! LOL!!!

" Honor Killings" ARE the teaching of Islam; maybe you can enlighten us as to why it's done in the name of their " religion". Since we're on the subject of hate for other religions; It's time for you to run to your closest shrink and find out why you have such a sick, twisted hatred for Jews. You have nothing but HATE ! It's that " Christian value" we hear so much about. Get that Professional Help STAT! ( Ask your Muslim Husband if it's O.K. with him!) lol :cuckoo:

I am not a Christian Jew hater, you are a liar. And I do not call for Israel to be wiped off the map, you are a liar. And Islam does not teach that honor killings are a part of Islam. Again, you are a liar. Why dont you stop lying?
Nobody said that ALL Muslims practice honor killings. But whenever we hear a story about it, it tends to be a Muslim.
This one happened close to MONTREAL where I live

You do hate Jews; You are the liar. You have also called for the elimination of Israel; You are the liar. " HONOR KILLINGS" ARE A PART OF THE MUSLIM RELIGION no matter how much you deny it! Just look up the STATS! I NEVER said that ALL Muslims practice " HONOR KILLINGS" you Liar!

BTW, if you are so " outraged" because it's not part of the " religion" what then was the reason for your post regarding the Jews and " Honor Killings" which do NOT happen? It's because you are a " CHRISTIAN", JEW HATING, MUSLIM LOVING HYPOCRITE !!!

Devarim 22:21

Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)21*Then they shall bring out the na&#8217;arah to the door of her bais avi, and the anashim of her town shall stone her with avanim that she die; because she hath committed an outrage in Yisroel, to play the whore in her bais avi; so shalt thou put away the rah from among you.<<<==>>>

My goodness, it looks like honor killings are a teaching of Judaism. And I edit this post, to clarify that I do not think that is true, but certainly anyone could read that verse and have a basis to make such a claim.

Last edited:
I am not a Christian Jew hater, you are a liar. And I do not call for Israel to be wiped off the map, you are a liar. And Islam does not teach that honor killings are a part of Islam. Again, you are a liar. Why dont you stop lying?
Nobody said that ALL Muslims practice honor killings. But whenever we hear a story about it, it tends to be a Muslim.
This one happened close to MONTREAL where I live

You do hate Jews; You are the liar. You have also called for the elimination of Israel; You are the liar. " HONOR KILLINGS" ARE A PART OF THE MUSLIM RELIGION no matter how much you deny it! Just look up the STATS! I NEVER said that ALL Muslims practice " HONOR KILLINGS" you Liar!

BTW, if you are so " outraged" because it's not part of the " religion" what then was the reason for your post regarding the Jews and " Honor Killings" which do NOT happen? It's because you are a " CHRISTIAN", JEW HATING, MUSLIM LOVING HYPOCRITE !!!

NO, I do not hate Jews. THERE are many Jews I respect and admire, like Richard Falk snd many persons on Mondoweiss.. WHAT I hate is the Occupation Israel imposes on Palestinians and the Injustices of it. NOONE WHO CARES about human rights of all people can support the Occupation and all of its human rights abuses. I do not support Nations committing such abuses against Humanity, as Israel does.. People choose to carry out honor killings and it is largely cultural, not a religious practice.

Lev 21:9 *And the daughter of any priest, if*she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire; And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. (Exodus 21:17)&#8221;; &#8220;For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. (Leviticus 20:9)&#8221;*THree examples of honor killings in The Torah.

Many Christians are often fond ofLev 21:9 *And the daughter of any priest, if*she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire; And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. (Exodus 21:17)”; “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. (Leviticus 20:9)”*THree examples of honor killings in The Torah.

Why did you ignore my question above ?

Yes you are ( Nothing new) Throughout the World it primarily happens in Muslim Countries. In " palestine" they are not interested in making it ILLEGAL !

I've laid out the facts PV and you have yet to address a single one directly or answer a question directly.

Honor killing is most common in the Middle East culture and in India, particularly amongst the caste conscious Hindu. The history of it is a cultural history that predates religion.

I have asked, repeatedly, where in the Quran, there is anything permitting honor killing and you repeatedly dodge it. If you want to make the claim that it is an issue of religion then you damn well better find some religious text to back it up as part of that religion.

In addition you fail to explain why honor killing is also common among non-Muslim populations such as Hindus, or why in the Middle East it is practiced by non-Muslim natives such as Christians and Druze as well.

There are traditions and parts of religion that are " accepted" although they didn't have to be written anywhere ( Ex. The Old Testament) to make them " legal". Some examples; The Kosher Food Laws were put into " law" for Health Reasons at the time, Years ago Catholics couldn't eat meat on Friday's ; now they can. Just a few examples.

I provided a number of links where Islamic scholars repudiated honor killings as non-Islamic. I can find nothing in the religious texts that support the concept of honor killing - in fact, shedding innocent muslim blood seems to be frowned upon.

Your examples of the Kosher food laws still have their origins in the OT - not as detailed, but clearly there.

You are making a claim that the religion supports honor killing but you can't find any thing to back it up except to say it's more prevalent in the Islamic world.

Same thing with " HONOR KILLINGS" in the Muslim Religion. Your stupid question; Is it in the Quran? Who cares??? IT'S ACCEPTED AND THEIR " LAWS" PERMIT IT !

It's not a stupid question. You made the claim. Islamic law is Sharia law - where is honor killing in Sharia? Pedophilia seems to be rampant among Christian clergy, therefore Christianity supports pedophilia - in essence that is the kind of argument you are making with Islam and honor killing.

The real issue is not Islam - it's women's rights in societies that regard women as property and that attitude is prevalent amongst all the religions in those regions as is a societal "acceptance" of violence towards women. I keep pointing out India because it's an example of a country forced to finally confront this problem following a particularly horrific rape of a Hindu woman in a dominantly Hindu society. When people try to make it a "religious" issue (and fail to find any widespread religious text or law backing it up) then they are showing themselves to be people who don't really care about addressing the real problems - violence towards women - but only care about demonizing Islam.

The above examples ( just a few) aren't written in stone anywhere yet they're accepted. Get it? Probably not. Keep defending it claiming their " religion" has nothing to do with it.

Just show me where in the religion there is support for honor killings. GET IT?

Perhaps it's time for another question you probably won't answer. If honor killing is supported by the religion, why is it so rare in Indonesia, 88% Muslim, with the largest Muslim population in the world?

with 5 comments

THE ones sinking low are the Jews who were calling for honour killings.

with 5 comments

THE ones sinking low are the Jews who were calling for honour killings.

What about the MANY Muslims who have partaken in Honor killings ?????

jewish rally calls for &#8216;honour killings&#8217;

with 5 comments

Israel
The

During the rally, held under the banner, &#8220;We Want a Jewish Bat-Yam,&#8221; demonstrators also insulted the prophet Muhammad and made racist remarks against Arabs and their saints. Police forces maintained order, but did not act when the demonstrators made racist remarks. One of the speakers said:

Moshe Ben-Zikri of Eilat said the &#8220;struggle&#8221; began three years ago in Givat Ze&#8217;ev. He said:

YAWN......Nice try but failed miserably. Ever hear " Actions speak louder then Words?" Are " Honor Killings" practiced and encouraged like they are in ISLAM DESPITE YOUR DENIAL? YOUR HATE FOR JEWS IS AN OBSESSION. GET HELP ASAP !

Regarding this poster;

Quote: Originally Posted by Lipush http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...led-in-shomron-terror-attack.html#post7168324

And that person left behind a widow and 5 children! so forgive me for not giving a crap about the stabber...

No remorse, compassion, sorrow for the JEWISH PERSON which is typical of the Pro Palestinian mentality. Bet that Hypocritical Bigoted Coyote has nothing critical to say about that poster :razz:

I AM NOT SEEING YOU EXPRESS COMPASSION FOR THE PALESTINIAN KILLED TODAY BY YOUR KLAN! ARE you going to express compassion for this man killed today? HE had a family too. BY the way, I have already read about half a dozen different stories about who he was, all different. http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=590803

Last edited:

with 5 comments

Israel
The

Regarding this poster;

I AM NOT SEEING YOU EXPRESS COMPASSION FOR THE PALESTINIAN KILLED TODAY BY YOUR KLAN! ARE you going to express compassion for this man killed today. HE had a family too. BY the way, I have already about half a dozen different stories about who he was, all different.

Where's your compassion for the Israeli killed ?????

Yes you are ( Nothing new) Throughout the World it primarily happens in Muslim Countries. In " palestine" they are not interested in making it ILLEGAL !

I've laid out the facts PV and you have yet to address a single one directly or answer a question directly.

Honor killing is most common in the Middle East culture and in India, particularly amongst the caste conscious Hindu. The history of it is a cultural history that predates religion.

I have asked, repeatedly, where in the Quran, there is anything permitting honor killing and you repeatedly dodge it. If you want to make the claim that it is an issue of religion then you damn well better find some religious text to back it up as part of that religion.

In addition you fail to explain why honor killing is also common among non-Muslim populations such as Hindus, or why in the Middle East it is practiced by non-Muslim natives such as Christians and Druze as well.

There are traditions and parts of religion that are " accepted" although they didn't have to be written anywhere ( Ex. The Old Testament) to make them " legal". Some examples; The Kosher Food Laws were put into " law" for Health Reasons at the time, Years ago Catholics couldn't eat meat on Friday's ; now they can. Just a few examples.

I provided a number of links where Islamic scholars repudiated honor killings as non-Islamic. I can find nothing in the religious texts that support the concept of honor killing - in fact, shedding innocent muslim blood seems to be frowned upon.

Your examples of the Kosher food laws still have their origins in the OT - not as detailed, but clearly there.

You are making a claim that the religion supports honor killing but you can't find any thing to back it up except to say it's more prevalent in the Islamic world.

Same thing with " HONOR KILLINGS" in the Muslim Religion. Your stupid question; Is it in the Quran? Who cares??? IT'S ACCEPTED AND THEIR " LAWS" PERMIT IT !

It's not a stupid question. You made the claim. Islamic law is Sharia law - where is honor killing in Sharia? Pedophilia seems to be rampant among Christian clergy, therefore Christianity supports pedophilia - in essence that is the kind of argument you are making with Islam and honor killing.

The real issue is not Islam - it's women's rights in societies that regard women as property and that attitude is prevalent amongst all the religions in those regions as is a societal "acceptance" of violence towards women. I keep pointing out India because it's an example of a country forced to finally confront this problem following a particularly horrific rape of a Hindu woman in a dominantly Hindu society. When people try to make it a "religious" issue (and fail to find any widespread religious text or law backing it up) then they are showing themselves to be people who don't really care about addressing the real problems - violence towards women - but only care about demonizing Islam.

The above examples ( just a few) aren't written in stone anywhere yet they're accepted. Get it? Probably not. Keep defending it claiming their " religion" has nothing to do with it.

Just show me where in the religion there is support for honor killings. GET IT?

Perhaps it's time for another question you probably won't answer. If honor killing is supported by the religion, why is it so rare in Indonesia, 88% Muslim, with the largest Muslim population in the world?

Regarding your " legal" question I have already answered it. The Kosher Laws aren't written anywhere in the Old Testament yet it's part of the Religion. On Friday's Catholocs were forbidden to eat Meat. It obviously wasn't written anywhere but still a part of their religion. The examples go on and on.

" Honor Killing" is not prevelant among Hindus or any other group EXCEPT Muslims. Care to explain that? There have been " Honor Killings" in THIS COUNTRY! Guess who???? Psssss.. ( hint it's not the Hindus)

Maybe now you can tell us why in these Countries there are " Laws" that SUPPORT IT!!

In the Muslim World there is a difference between what happened to that woman in India and an " Honor Killing" whether you want to accept it or not !!!

BTW, where is your condemnation of this poster not having any empathy for the stabbing victim? Just one more example of your hypocrisy

Regarding this poster;

I AM NOT SEEING YOU EXPRESS COMPASSION FOR THE PALESTINIAN KILLED TODAY BY YOUR KLAN! ARE you going to express compassion for this man killed today. HE had a family too. BY the way, I have already about half a dozen different stories about who he was, all different.

Where's your compassion for the Israeli killed ?????

WHERES YOUR COMPASSION FOR THE PALESTINIAN KILLED? Why is it only Jews who die are entitled to compassion? I reject this idea the world exists only for Jews and only Jews matter. I do not buy into that thinking. AND I do not have to express compassion for every Jew who dies on this discussion board. I did not know the man or his family. I DO NOT SUPPORT KILLING, NOT HIS KILLING OR THE KILLING OF THE PALESTINIAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back