🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toddler finds mother shot dead in Umm al-Fahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
for our bible scholar who pointed out "HONOR KILLINGS" as advocated
in the bible------I would appreciate your pointing them out again.
Some of your "teachers" may have the opinion that if something
is reported as happening in the bible---then it was ADVOCATED.
Interestingly enough----such is not true-----ancient commentaries
tell the full story For the record----the tithe laws specifically
exclude some products including cumin.
Al Azhar University----can provide the accepted interpretation
of the koran----not the bible

You missed the point ( as usual). I don't expect You to have compassion for ANY Israeli ! Coyote didn't like when I showed lack of Compassion for that Arab Woman ( I don't give a SHIT) in that " Honor Killing" yet said nothing when you stated Ms. Fogel DESERVED it! In the Fogel case it was NOT just her; it was the entire family including the beheading of an infant.

Just like he hasn't said anything about your lack of remorse about the Israeli who was just killed. That was my point. You two are just alike; You are just a lot more obvious then he is.

I don't respond to every post made but I do clearly recall that I did not say "I don't give a shit" in regards to the Fogels murder.

Click here: 'Honor killings' in USA raise concerns - USATODAY.com

Nor have I ever condoned such murders. I have repeatedly and clearly stated I do NOT condone or support attacks on civilians.

Now, here you are trying to justify your "not giving a shit" when it's an Arab woman by flailing away at others and justifying your lack of concern by stating the Fogel murder was more horrendous. As a matter of fact, it was - however that doesn't mean this murder of an Arab woman is any less a murder.

I never stated you said " I don't give a Shit" regarding the Fogel Family. Try to read . A Pro Palestinian says that and there is NO CONDEMNATION. Nor have I ever said you condone killing civilians. I have said that? Post, please

The slaughter of an entire family including the beheading of an infant was more horrendous! I do not care about " Honor Killings" nor do I have to justify those feelings. Saying " I don't give a Shit" is not the same as saying " She deserved it!" Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand it.

Too bad you don't have the same standard for Pro Palestinians when Israelis die. This Pro Palestinian just today shows lack of remorse over an Israeli settler who was killed. No condemnation from you nor would I expect it.

this may come as a big shock to you and irose, but muslims have children too.

I don't respond to every post made but I do clearly recall that I did not say "I don't give a shit" in regards to the Fogels murder.

Click here: 'Honor killings' in USA raise concerns - USATODAY.com

Nor have I ever condoned such murders. I have repeatedly and clearly stated I do NOT condone or support attacks on civilians.

Now, here you are trying to justify your "not giving a shit" when it's an Arab woman by flailing away at others and justifying your lack of concern by stating the Fogel murder was more horrendous. As a matter of fact, it was - however that doesn't mean this murder of an Arab woman is any less a murder.

I never stated you said " I don't give a Shit" regarding the Fogel Family. Try to read . A Pro Palestinian says that and there is NO CONDEMNATION. Nor have I ever said you condone killing civilians. I have said that? Post, please

The slaughter of an entire family including the beheading of an infant was more horrendous! I do not care about " Honor Killings" nor do I have to justify those feelings. Saying " I don't give a Shit" is not the same as saying " She deserved it!" Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand it.

Too bad you don't have the same standard for Pro Palestinians when Israelis die. This Pro Palestinian just today shows lack of remorse over an Israeli settler who was killed. No condemnation from you nor would I expect it.

this may come as a shock to you, Deach-----but you are addressing me
(irose)
even though not a single word I posted is cited in your citation. Where
have I suggested that muslims do not have children? I am fully aware
of lots of muslim children. The first muslim I knew in life was a child---
but then---so was I.

(irose)
but then---so was I.

you made an earlier post.

(irose)
but then---so was I.

you made an earlier post.

I agree Muslims have Children; They are called Suicide Bombers

Since I'm " supposed" to feel the way Muslims do does that mean not only should I lack compassion but actually CHEER when a Palestinian ( Child or otherwise) gets killed and pass out the Candy?

O.K. THEN !!!! FREE HERSHEY BARS FOR EVERYBODY !

Like the Boston bomber's mother told him, "Go to Palestine!" She encouraged her own son to go into harm's way!

That's just plain retarded.

The vast majority of Muslims do not have (nor desire) their children to become suicide bombers.

Most do not cheer the deaths of others.l

My goodness, it looks like honor killings are a teaching of Judaism. And I edit this post, to clarify that I do not think that is true, but certainly anyone could read that verse and have a basis to make such a claim.

When was the last time a Jewish woman was stoned by family member???

JESUS stopped the stoning of one.

Still no link to an incident where there was an honor killing involving Jews , eh?

That's good to know. But even SOME Muslim mothers wanting their children to be martyrs is pretty sick. Six people were just killed in a suicide bombing in Pakistan. But they don't matter since they were killed by their own kind, and not Jews.

Last edited:
My goodness, it looks like honor killings are a teaching of Judaism. And I edit this post, to clarify that I do not think that is true, but certainly anyone could read that verse and have a basis to make such a claim.

2000 years ago. When was that Saudi princess stoned? 20 years ago?

No one is asking you to justify those feelings.

However, it makes a joke of your attacks on the so-called "pro-Palestinians" that you don't care if an innocent Arab women or girl is brutally murdered as long as she isn't a Jew.

They are all human being who did nothing to deserve what was done to them.

Regarding my not caring because she wasn't Jewish; Too bad you don't have the same standard with Pro Palestinians. You also wrote a post about Indonesia ( Saw it earlier). What that has to do with the General Problem is unrelated. You can deny it all you want.

The " kosher " Laws are man made just like many of the " laws" in the Catholic Church are concerning marriage, divorce, etc. Still a part of their Religion. Maybe now you can tell us why their laws permit it.

Pakistan Parents Say They Murdered Daughter In 'Honor Killing' Because She Looked At A Boy

11/05/12 01:19 PM ET EST AP

Follow

Crime , Pakistan , Video , News , Girl Murdered For Eyeing Boy , Honor Killing , Honor Killing Pakistan , Murder , Pakistan Parents Kill Daughter , Parents Kill Daughter , World News

ISLAMABAD -- A Pakistani couple accused of killing their 15-year-old daughter by pouring acid on her carried out the attack because she sullied the family's honor by looking at a boy, the couple said in an interview broadcast Monday by the BBC.

The girl's death underlines the problem of so-called "honor killings" in Pakistan where women are often killed for marrying or having relationships not approved by their families or because they are perceived to have somehow dishonored their family.

The girl's parents, Mohammad Zafar and his wife Zaheen, recounted the Oct. 29 incident from jail. The father said the girl had turned to look at a boy who drove by on a motorcycle, and he told her it was wrong.

"She said `I didn't do it on purpose. I won't look again.' By then I had already thrown the acid. It was her destiny to die this way," the girl's mother told the British broadcaster.

Television footage of the couple showed them standing behind bars in separate, but adjoining jail cells.

The father said the family had already come under public censure because of their older daughter's behavior, but he did not detail what exactly he meant.

Pakistani officials initially said the attack occurred because the girl supposedly had an affair with a boy.

According to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, at least 943 women were killed in the name of honor last year. Only 20 of the women were reported to have been given medical care before they died, the report said. The real toll is believed to be higher because many of the crimes go unreported.

"Throughout the year, women were callously killed in the name of honor when they went against family wishes in any way, or even on the basis of suspicion that they did so. Women were sometimes killed in the name of honor over property disputes and inheritance rights," the report said.

Pakistan Parents Say They Murdered Daughter In 'Honor Killing' Because She Looked At A Boy

http://http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/05/pakistan-parents-killed-d_0_n_2078365.html

The parable in the new testament -----is a reflection of
CLASSICAL PHARISAICAL JUDAISM . Only an idiot would
take it as history ------unless one wishes to claim that christian
theology is nonsense. According to christian explication of the
accounts of history------the REASON jews did not kill Jesus is
because the romans
did not allow the jews to EXECUTE PEOPLE----<<< not quite true
ALSO ---the fact is that ----in the Israel/Judea of 2000 years ago---
the only legal body that could condemn a person to death under
jewish law -----was the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem Bottom
line------the sanhedrin could but CHOSE not to ----in case of
Jesus-------the stoning of an adultress could not have happened
witnout the sanhedrin -----unless it was being done by criminals
or------romans ---
---its a PARABLE, JERK !!!!!!!!!!!! just as is the
GOOD SAMARITIN thing------parables by the thousands marked
that time ----- in fact the fave of Jesus---HILLEL invented
lots----well maybe not thousands ----but certainly scores'

The midrash is largely a collection of parables too.

for the record-----were a woman simply stoned to death in
a village-----that act would be considered MURDER -----
the people who so engaged could not even claim
the "mob did it" as southern lynchers did to get away
with murdering black children

the village would be in grave trouble and face all kinds
of things they would have to do----to EXPIATE THE SIN

That's just plain retarded.

The vast majority of Muslims do not have (nor desire) their children to become suicide bombers.

Most do not cheer the deaths of others.l[/QUOTE]

Unless they're Jews. However the Pro Palestinian sees nothing wrong with that ! :eusa_liar:

By the way proudveteran, are you Jewish and a veteran? According to Seal, no Jews have served in the American army. Actually, there are no crescent moons, or very few, in Arlington Cemetary. Oh and Seal can't use population as an excuse anymore. There are about 5 or 6 million Muslims in America now.

Last edited:
Regarding your " legal" question I have already answered it. The Kosher Laws aren't written anywhere in the Old Testament yet it's part of the Religion. On Friday's Catholocs were forbidden to eat Meat. It obviously wasn't written anywhere but still a part of their religion. The examples go on and on.

The Kosher laws have their origins in OT material.

Most of the basic laws of kashrut are derived from the Torah's Books of Leviticus and Deuteronomy. Their details and practical application, however, are set down in the oral law (eventually codified in the Mishnah and Talmud) and elaborated on in the later rabbinical literature. While the Torah does not state the rationale for most kashrut laws, many reasons have been suggested, including philosophical, practical and hygienic.​

" Honor Killing" is not prevelant among Hindus or any other group EXCEPT Muslims. Care to explain that? There have been " Honor Killings" in THIS COUNTRY! Guess who???? Psssss.. ( hint it's not the Hindus)

Wow. Do you even bother to check out links and articles posted or do you just listen to the endless loop in your head?

Here, one more link discussing the problem (you claim isn't) of honor killing in India: Why Honor Killings Happen - India Real Time - WSJ

What laws in what countries? There are many countries that are yet to have laws defining honor killing as the murder it is but you need to be more specific here if you want me to discuss.

In the Muslim World there is a difference between what happened to that woman in India and an " Honor Killing" whether you want to accept it or not !!!

Uh, no - there isn't a difference. The only difference is you refuse to call an honor killing an honor killing:cuckoo:

Quote: Originally Posted by Lipush http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...led-in-shomron-terror-attack.html#post7168324
"No, he is a human being".

So was the person he killed!

And that person left behind a widow and 5 children! so forgive me for not giving a crap about the stabber...
WHAT business did he have being where he was?

BTW, where is your condemnation of this poster not having any empathy for the stabbing victim? Just one more example of your hypocrisy

That thread was posted at 3:48am this morning. I haven't even read it yet and have pretty much stuck to THIS thread so far this morning.

Your premature and immature attempt to prove hypocrisy is duly noted.

Maybe you can actually answer a question for once instead of flailing away with claims of hypocrisy. Why is it that honor killings are so rare in Indonesia - the country with the worlds largest Muslim population?

What does Indonesia have to do with the fact this mainly occurs among Muslims? Why single out one Country? " Kosher Food Laws" are still Man's law just like rules Catholics follow; No Divorce, Against Abortion, Birth Control, etc. etc. That was my point

Continue to be Hypocritical and keep denying this happens primarily among Muslims and is happening here. " Honor Killings" are either not persecuted or they are given a slap on the wrist. One example of it happening here; A Egyptian man DELIBERATELY ran over and killed his two daughters because they were " disrespecting him".( They can't find him now) Did he come from Indonesia? No, he didn't. Who cares where he comes from? He's a MUSLIM .

There was another case in NYS where a MUSLIM beheaded his WIFE!
I refuse to call a " Honor Killing" an " Honor Killing?" lol Makes as much sense as the rest of your posts

Societies are not really characterized by what MOST of
their members do or think. They are characterized by
what their MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE DO AND THINK
AND BELIEVE AND TEACH -----the rest of the people
are passive accepters of the rules and ideals created
for them. BASEBALL is an all american sport-----even
though most americans do not play the game----
basball greats are our heroes

Jihadi with bomb on ass is an all islamic game----even
though most muslims do not take part----Jihadis
are the heroes of the ummah

HI!

Regarding Seal, look down and consider the source.

reabhloideach: fuck you and the horse who rode in on ya, jew. get your sorry, money grubbin' jewish ass back to work and sell some kidneys and cheat little old ladies out of their retirements.

His " Church" XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am a RN and was a Flight Nurse during Desert Storm. There was a lot of time lapse for me between the POI board closing and me joining this one. I was overseas for a short time. I am in the USAF Reserves . Yes, I am Jewish :clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back