🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toddler finds mother shot dead in Umm al-Fahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Indonesia have to do with the fact this mainly occurs among Muslims? Why single out one Country? " Kosher Food Laws" are still Man's law just like rules Catholics follow; No Divorce, Against Abortion, Birth Control, etc. etc. That was my point

I truly don't get what you are saying here.

You keep insisting that honor killing is an Islamic thing (as opposed to something endemic in cultures in certain parts of the world). So I point out the largest Islamic country (in terms of population) - a country with very few honor killings and ask how you reconcile your claim with that? Clearly it isn't a part of the religion when it is rare in the most populous Muslim country. Add to that you can find nothing in the religion that actively supports it - unlike Kosher laws who have their origins in the OT (which I linked to).

Continue to be Hypocritical and keep denying this happens primarily among Muslims and is happening here

I'm not being hypocritical. I am simply pointing out (and supporting) basic facts that you are unable to dispute:
- honor killings occur through out the world, most commonly in Middle East and Asia
- they occur in all religions of those parts of the world
- none of those religions actively endorse honor killings

. " Honor Killings" are either not persecuted or they are given a slap on the wrist. One example of it happening here; A Egyptian man DELIBERATELY ran over and killed his two daughters because they were " disrespecting him".( They can't find him now)

And that is exactly the problem. Not the religion - it has little to do with what the religion says - but the culture of people in those parts of the world because it's not just Egyptian Muslims but Egyptian Christians. And, I absolutely agree with you that prosecution of those crimes is shameful as is the general attitude towards women. You will find that same attitude in non-Muslim dominant countries like India. Yet you continue to ignore that in pursuit of a Muslim-only blame.

Did he come from Indonesia? No, he didn't. Who cares where he comes from? He's a MUSLIM .

Who cares if he's Muslim? He's EGYPTIAN.

And never mind that honor killings are rare in the Muslim controlled country of Indonesia.

There was another case in NYS where a MUSLIM beheaded his WIFE!
I refuse to call a " Honor Killing" an " Honor Killing?" lol Makes as much sense as the rest of your posts

Ya...you only call it "honor killing" when it's a Muslim. A Christian doing the same thing or a Hindu doing the same is not an "honor killing". That logic don't fly.

Unless they're Jews. However the Pro Palestinian sees nothing wrong with that ! :eusa_liar:

By the way proudveteran, are you Jewish and a veteran? According to Seal, no Jews have served in the American army. Actually, there are no crescent moons, or very few, in Arlington Cemetary. Oh and Seal can't use population as an excuse anymore. There are about 5 or 6 million Muslims in America now.

i started a thread in the badlands so you wimps can take any shot you want at me,

stay on topic please.

it was a JEW who did the count at arlington. your beef is with him.

and you are a fucking liar, i have always showed to greatest appreciation for the service of jewish veterans, frequently making note of the braavery oof jack jacobs.

Last edited:
Most do not cheer the deaths of others anymore than most Jews cheer the deaths of Palestinian civilians.

What??

When, why, and how.

My mistake - I posted in the wrong place (got distracted) so...it made no sense:redface:

By the way proudveteran, are you Jewish and a veteran? According to Seal, no Jews have served in the American army. Actually, there are no crescent moons, or very few, in Arlington Cemetary. Oh and Seal can't use population as an excuse anymore. There are about 5 or 6 million Muslims in America now.

i started a thread in the badlands so you wimps can take any shot you want at me,

stay on topic please.

it was a JEW who did the count at arlington. your bee is with him.

and you are a fucking liar, i have always showed to greatest appreciation for the service of jewish veterans, frequently making note of the braavery oof jack jacobs.

Thanks for taking it to the Badlands :)

For those that can't follow simple directions - here is the link http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/291582-israel-palestine-take-free-shots-at-seal.html

Most do not cheer the deaths of others anymore than most Jews cheer the deaths of Palestinian civilians.

What??

When, why, and how.

well, i distinctly remember the absolute glee of the zionists during thre lebanon war and which was almost equalled in cast lead.

you people ecuse or condone every single palestinian deaths. i have even heard the acts baruch goldstein mitigated by people on this board (and he is regarded still as a hero by many jews, israelis and, especially, settlers)

coyote----you are depending on exceptions to prove your point.
It does not fly. In fact----female circumcision is rare in Iran----
but in fact----it is----in WORLD ----overwhelmingly a muslim thing.
go right ahead and cite the exceptions

a nice idea would be to rename those "honor killings"---
to Killing of female KIN for sexual indiscretions
Spouse killing is an entirely different category
of murder. The Brazilian laws regarding killing a wife caught
inflagrante delicto have nothing to do with "honor killings"
aka killing female kin for sexual indiscretion. The brazilian
thing is macho man gone nuts ----more like temporary
insanity as a defense for manslaughter. I would agree
that if the man decides to do it three months later------
you could call that something like "honor killing"

What does Indonesia have to do with the fact this mainly occurs among Muslims? Why single out one Country? " Kosher Food Laws" are still Man's law just like rules Catholics follow; No Divorce, Against Abortion, Birth Control, etc. etc. That was my point

I truly don't get what you are saying here.

You keep insisting that honor killing is an Islamic thing (as opposed to something endemic in cultures in certain parts of the world). So I point out the largest Islamic country (in terms of population) - a country with very few honor killings and ask how you reconcile your claim with that? Clearly it isn't a part of the religion when it is rare in the most populous Muslim country. Add to that you can find nothing in the religion that actively supports it - unlike Kosher laws who have their origins in the OT (which I linked to).

Continue to be Hypocritical and keep denying this happens primarily among Muslims and is happening here

I'm not being hypocritical. I am simply pointing out (and supporting) basic facts that you are unable to dispute:
- honor killings occur through out the world, most commonly in Middle East and Asia
- they occur in all religions of those parts of the world
- none of those religions actively endorse honor killings

And that is exactly the problem. Not the religion - it has little to do with what the religion says - but the culture of people in those parts of the world because it's not just Egyptian Muslims but Egyptian Christians. And, I absolutely agree with you that prosecution of those crimes is shameful as is the general attitude towards women. You will find that same attitude in non-Muslim dominant countries like India. Yet you continue to ignore that in pursuit of a Muslim-only blame.

Did he come from Indonesia? No, he didn't. Who cares where he comes from? He's a MUSLIM .

Who cares if he's Muslim? He's EGYPTIAN.

And never mind that honor killings are rare in the Muslim controlled country of Indonesia.

There was another case in NYS where a MUSLIM beheaded his WIFE!
I refuse to call a " Honor Killing" an " Honor Killing?" lol Makes as much sense as the rest of your posts

Ya...you only call it "honor killing" when it's a Muslim. A Christian doing the same thing or a Hindu doing the same is not an "honor killing". That logic don't fly.

beating women senseless for spending to much on groceries or for not having the frig properly stocked for sunday football games are not honour killings, even if death ensues.

let's get our priorities straight. it is OK to kill women for somethings, and especially when we can point our clean and righteous finger at someone else.

now watch...some zionist, muslim hating, clown will say i am advocating killing women.

Female circumcision is not Islamic and like honor killings pre-dates the religions. They occur in countries with certain cultural backgrounds irregardless of religion. It is most common in the western, eastern, and north-eastern regions of Africa (both Islamic and Christian and indiginous belief systems), and in some countries in Asia and the Middle East, and among migrants from these areas.

Agree - but, it's all about macho men owning women and their chastity.

stay on topic please.

it was a JEW who did the count at arlington. your beef is with him.

You change your stories as you go along. Coyote, you don't earn any credits for thanking a professed Jew-hater who's shown his true colors many times.

Female circumcision is not Islamic and like honor killings pre-dates the religions. They occur in countries with certain cultural backgrounds irregardless of religion. It is most common in the western, eastern, and north-eastern regions of Africa (both Islamic and Christian and indiginous belief systems), and in some countries in Asia and the Middle East, and among migrants from these areas.

not exactly SEXUAL JEALOUSY is a huge issue for BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
in western culture ----in fact it comes along with SEXUAL CHOICE. Sexuality
is a huge issue in CRIME......in the islamic system the chastity thing relates
the blood ties of the woman and its family "HONOR" How you can
equate a mother taking part in the killing of her daughter for
sexual indiscretion with a macho brazilian killing his wfe INFLAGRANTE
DELICTO ---mystifies me

as to female circumcision---it is OVERWHLMINGLY islamic ----today---
it was invented in ancient egypt a large number of ISLAMIC
SCHOLARS ---support it a religious rite TODAY the fact that it
was invented before islam existed----is really not an arguement---the
fact that the rite spread from egypt to subsaharan africa is not
an arguement either. The fact that it does show up wherever islam
WENT in cultures that never had it before islam got there ----eg PAKISTAN---
is an arguement valid arguement for its being associated with islam

It is mentioned in the koran indicating that the custom had
spread from egypt to arabia before islam was invented----
the fact that it is mentioned by muhummad himself----made
it HALAL for muslims I am amazed that so many here never
read either the bible or the koran-----I read them both in
adolescence----with the same motivation which led me to read
my brothers' superman comics-----they were available.
Female circ is not mentioned in the bible or the talmud----
male circ is-----and that was probably invented before
Judaism. There is some indication based on weird ornamentation
of the vulva area in some of the canaanite peoples----
that female circ was practiced in canaan ----the ornaments
required at least a piercing.

Piercing of the ears is mentioned in the bible and talmud---
but not of the labia

not exactly SEXUAL JEALOUSY is a huge issue for BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
in western culture ----in fact it comes along with SEXUAL CHOICE. Sexuality
is a huge issue in CRIME......in the islamic system the chastity thing relates
the blood ties of the woman and its family "HONOR" How you can
equate a mother taking part in the killing of her daughter for
sexual indiscretion with a macho brazilian killing his wfe INFLAGRANTE
DELICTO ---mystifies me

as to female circumcision---it is OVERWHLMINGLY islamic ----today---
it was invented in ancient egypt a large number of ISLAMIC
SCHOLARS ---support it a religious rite TODAY the fact that it
was invented before islam existed----is really not an arguement---the
fact that the rite spread from egypt to subsaharan africa is not
an arguement either. The fact that it does show up wherever islam
WENT in cultures that never had it before islam got there ----eg PAKISTAN---
is an arguement valid arguement for its being associated with islam

It is mentioned in the koran indicating that the custom had
spread from egypt to arabia before islam was invented----
the fact that it is mentioned by muhummad himself----made
it HALAL for muslims I am amazed that so many here never
read either the bible or the koran-----I read them both in
adolescence----with the same motivation which led me to read
my brothers' superman comics-----they were available.
Female circ is not mentioned in the bible or the talmud----
male circ is-----and that was probably invented before
Judaism. There is some indication based on weird ornamentation
of the vulva area in some of the canaanite peoples----
that female circ was practiced in canaan ----the ornaments
required at least a piercing.

Piercing of the ears is mentioned in the bible and talmud---
but not of the labia

Where is female circumcision mentioned in the Koran?

And Seal has admitted beating women, so how can you thank someone like him?

give me a link to this admission, you low life liar. as far as i am concerned, this is not much different than accusing someone of paedophilia or bestiality. report me to the police, why don't you. afraid of the lawsuit.

is this the only way you asses can beat me. you are one sorry lowlife.

where is the link. you all never provide links.

you all are terrified of me...LOL.

HI!

Regarding Seal, look down and consider the source.

reabhloideach: fuck you and the horse who rode in on ya, jew. get your sorry, money grubbin' jewish ass back to work and sell some kidneys and cheat little old ladies out of their retirements.

His " Church" XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am a RN and was a Flight Nurse during Desert Storm. There was a lot of time lapse for me between the POI board closing and me joining this one. I was overseas for a short time. I am in the USAF Reserves . Yes, I am Jewish :clap2:

You know I have checked through Seal's posts and I have not found any quotes by him that remotely resemble this one, is it possible that you could provide us with a link. The reason I ask this is because I have found that most of the things that are attributed, especially those on the old POI board, to him are either highly misleading or outright lies and none of them have any context so they can be judged accurately.

stay on topic please.

it was a JEW who did the count at arlington. your bee is with him.

Thanks for taking it to the Badlands :)

For those that can't follow simple directions - here is the link http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/291582-israel-palestine-take-free-shots-at-seal.html

i think they want to keep it in this forum so they can issue their ethnic slurs against the irish in the hopes that i will be provoked to respond in such a manner that i will get banned.

if they want games, i'm good.

Anyways, back to the topic of honor killings. I believe in the Koran it says a man can beat his wife. This is a prelude to honor killings. I might have been wrong about honor killings only being about rape. That's what the news report said. But, like I said before, denying that Muslim societies have problems with terror and honor killings, because of being politically correct, will only continue the problems and not solve them.

Anyways, back to the topic of honor killings. I believe in the Koran it says a man can beat his wife. This is a prelude to honor killings. I might have been wrong about honor killings only being about rape. That's what the news report said. But, like I said before, denying that Muslim societies have problems with terror and honor killings, because of being politically correct, will only continue the problems and not solve them.

WHERE IN THE Koran DOES IT SAY THAT? We have already established The Torah sanctions honor killings.

Last edited:
My goodness, it looks like honor killings are a teaching of Judaism. And I edit this post, to clarify that I do not think that is true, but certainly anyone could read that verse and have a basis to make such a claim.

When was the last time a Jewish woman was stoned by family member???

JESUS stopped the stoning of one.
Can you tell Jesus to stop the killing of Christians in the Muslim world since you are such "a good humanitarian?"

WHERE IN THE QUORAN DOES IT SAY THAT? We have already established The Torah sanctions honor killings.

Even if the Torah dies sanction Honor Killings, so what? Is it taught? More importantly, it is done should be the question. This " Christian" married to a Muslim still denies that Islam sanctions it and there are laws on the books that ALLOW MEN TO DO THIS !

WHERE IN THE QUORAN DOES IT SAY THAT? We have already established The Torah sanctions honor killings.

Even if the Torah dies sanction Honor Killings, so what? Is it taught? More importantly, it is done should be the question. This " Christian" married to a Muslim still denies that Islam sanctions it and there are laws on the books that ALLOW MEN TO DO THIS !

I presented an article where Jews were calling for honor killings. So you apparently cannot speak for all of your Klansmen. AND one more time. Stop lying, stop your lying and bigoted claims that Islam sanctions this honor killing practice and laws allow it. BOTH CLAIMS ARE BOGUS! And as for my husband, he stopped being a Muslim before I met him over 20 years ago. SO, STOP MAKING THAT FALSE CLAIM TOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back