Tolerant Cons firebomb Minn mosque.

This your first day here? 90% of the threads here work that way . I notice you only complain in this thread .
Oh wait . Here's one you just posted ! Another GOP Assassination Attempt By Anti-Trump Snowflake - This Time Successful

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy...this is what happens when you stray from the kids' table and try to join the adults....

The big difference is that the snowflake with all the anti-Trump signs in his yard DID kill the GOP committee member and WAS convicted of murder....while snowflakes are screaming 'PROBABLY some Trump supporter'.

YOU FAIL....now run along back to the kids' table.

1- he was arrested not convicted
2- your own link to hack dailycaller says that the two fought often , but not about politics . They live next to each other.

You lie and make a thread claiming it was a political motivated killing . Your own link says otherwise .

And you have the nerve to question my thread?

fbi is investigating. Probably tolerant Trump supporters. I haven't seen the Don condem this .

Police hunt suspects after bomb thrown at Minnesota mosque

Authorities are investigating an explosion at a mosque in suburban Minneapolis Saturday that damaged the imam's office as congregants were preparing for morning prayers.
I heard Bugs Bunny was the prime suspect.

Your op is so ridiculous my response is just as likely.

upload_2017-8-11_10-29-24.png

My money is on their goat eating some dynamite and a detonator, and the muzzies blowing themselves up during some hot sex!!!

he was arrested not convicted

So you ADMIT the anti-Trumper has been arrested for killing his GOP neighbor....while you still only CLAIM (with no proof) a Conservative committed a crime. Thank you. Have a nice weekend

They can bomb all the mosques as far as I'm concerned. They can also throw all Muslims out of our country.

Send em back to whatever shithole they crawled out of. Good riddance to the lot of em.

fbi is investigating. Probably tolerant Trump supporters. I haven't seen the Don condem this .

Police hunt suspects after bomb thrown at Minnesota mosque

Authorities are investigating an explosion at a mosque in suburban Minneapolis Saturday that damaged the imam's office as congregants were preparing for morning prayers.

Gee -- looks like only the "tolerant Cons" at Foxnews are covering this. CNN too busy going critical in their atomic meltdown.

he was arrested not convicted

So you ADMIT the anti-Trumper has been arrested for killing his GOP neighbor....while you still only CLAIM (with no proof) a Conservative committed a crime. Thank you. Have a nice weekend

You claim he was killed BECAUSE he's a republican . There is no proof of that. Even your link says it's not believed to be politically motivated .

You claim he was killed BECAUSE he's a republican . There is no proof of that. Even your link says it's not believed to be politically motivated .
You are a desperate LIAR, Timmy. At no time did I say the anti-Trumper killed his neighbor BECAUSE he was a Republican. I said a snowflake anti-Trumper became triggered and killed a GOP Committee member. Nice attempt to spin, snowflake.

You are a desperate LIAR, Timmy. At no time did I say the anti-Trumper killed his neighbor BECAUSE he was a Republican. I said a snowflake anti-Trumper became triggered and killed a GOP Committee member. Nice attempt to spin, snowflake.

Lol! Your thread title "another GOP Assassination attempt ..."

You are the liar.

And why does this thread get moved ?? Oh, cause it's anti conservative.

Lol! Your thread title "another GOP Assassination attempt ..." You are the liar.
No, lil' Timmy, I did not. The snowflake assassinated - killed - the GOP Committee member.

"To assassinate someone means to target and deliberately kill that person."

The snowflake TARGETED the committee member, with whom he had been arguing, and MURDERED him. Even YOU said he has been arrested. You FAIL again, lil' Timmy.

We don't know who did it....yet.

Thank you for admitting that the Thread title is a lie and any accusation that the GOP is / Conservatives are responsible at this time is an unproven false claim. Any such accusation should mean this thread needs to be moved to 'Conspiracy Theories' since it is unproven yet is stated as if fact...

Forum List

Back