Tolerant England versus racist Poland: where woukd you rather live?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
20231020_053219.jpg

Oh, that's easy. ENgland for sure.

Everyone speaks English and you have more freedom.

Of course, if you spend your life quaking before an imaginary sky man, freedom probably isn't a big thing to you.

I guess this is cultural enrichment according to western leftists. Why wouldn't Poland want this? Racists!

The English invented anti-semitism ... genocide is their specialty ... Brexit was about England having to accept their fair share of dark-skinned immigrants ...

Don't know about Poland ... they have good cause to hate on Russians and Germans ... more than just because they're whities ...

Can we live in Monaco instead? ...

I'd take Poland, based on my exposure to the Polish in NYC. They're beautiful people, very clean and much better cooks than UK. It also looks like they have more pride in their country. MAGA

I guess this is cultural enrichment according to western leftists. Why wouldn't Poland want this? Racists!

That guy was a jerk, and everyone at the wedding acted like he was a jerk.

It would appear that more Poles have moved to England than those from England have moved to Poiland, so it is England for the win.

Great country Poland and the people are hospitable , intelligent , aspirational and hard working .
Many many more Poles speak English than British people speak Polish .Unsurprisingly .
I prefer England obviously because it is Home and family and close friends are here .
But ever since I became a frequent visitor in Poland I have become a big fan .

BTW , A high proportion of Poles , more the young , think the British are stupid and I understand why -- Poles are moving up whereas probably the best times for us lie in our past .
Same as US .

Forum List

Back