Tom Brady joins protest; calls Trump's comment on Kaepernick "divisive"

What Brady said is 100% accurate.
Maybe so...but there will be consequences, which is the right of every American citizen as well. So, I hope the NFL players don't whine, bit@h, and try to make themselves out to be 'victims' when fans stop buying their merchandise, stop going to games, stop watching them on TV, etc...

Id like to say i cant believe trump said that shit.. :/
Prior to his sonuvabitch comment, 6 NFL players were "disrespecting" the country by taking a knee. Yesterday, it was over 150 who did not salute the flag.
All they're saying is NO GODDAMMIT you don't get to fire any of us for exercising our right to peacefully protest what we feel is wrong. And we ain't sonuvabitches, either. So :tongue-44: Mr. President.

This is definitely no longer about what CK originally protested. Now it's all about Trump. That's too bad, but he asked for it, basically threatening their jobs and trying to take away their 1st amendment rights.

He spoke the truth and if the Truth is that these assholes feel they can't stand for the Pledge of allegiance that is on them, not Trump.

Start being a President for all Americans, Mr Trump.

Not just part of the country.

Trump successfully rallied the NFL against him in a way that would never have occurred had Trump kept his nose out of it,

or at least showed a shred of dignity in expressing his disagreement.

Note the liberal blaming Trump for the actions of the NFL.

Note the people DOING the actions, no, that's not the lib way.

So, let's see if I've got this right. Colin Kaepernick starts dating a Muslim with a chip on her shoulder, grows his hair into a 'fro and starts sticking it to the man by promoting thug life matters after she radicalizes him. It starts to catch on as the fashionable thing to do, but fairly slowly until our provocateur president fans the flames. Now, just because of Trump derangement syndrome , the entire NFL is behind the thug lives matter movement, and it is becoming increasingly difficult for any of these multimillionaire players to NOT show disrespect for the country. After all, in this strange new world of politics, one must show solidarity with BLM, ANTIFA, Islamists and those who insist there are now 60 different genders or else they are a racist, a neo Nazi, a white supremacist and a member of the alt right.

Nessa Diab must be very proud of herself by now. The program is working just as planned.

As American Patriot Steve McGarrett pointed out, this is an important summary of this situation. The delusional hatred of the American flag stems on the false premise that Afro Americans are mistreated by the criminal justice system simply because they are 200 times more likely to commit violent crimes than Whites. This is what happens when racist, anti-White groups like BLM are tolerated. Mass delusion by low IQ non-Whites as a result of being upset and feeling inferior because the Western World was created by Whitey.

I disagree with those who are not standing.

But anyone who is cheering Trump on this who also thought Obama was divisive is dumber than a sack of hammers.

It is insane that you can consider Trump calling out those who are disrespecting the flag as the divisive one,

and not the assholes that are disrespecting the flag.

Brady went to UofM in Ann Arbor... old hippie enclave where Tom Hayden founded the SDS. Tom is total Hollywood now with his fashion model wife. They've even gotten to Harbaugh at Michigan....he invited Barry and Mike to be guests of honor at a game....and got stood up for it....nothing Barry agrees to do ever happens.

But anyone who is cheering Trump on this who also thought Obama was divisive is dumber than a sack of hammers.

Explain your reasoning on that one. How is calling out assholes on their disrespect of the flag similar to anything that Obama did?

It is insane that you can consider Trump calling out those who are disrespecting the flag as the divisive one,

They are Americans, even if you disagree with them.

Trump is President for all the country, not the just his hardcore base.

He's acting like a divisive moron.

Brady went to UofM in Ann Arbor... old hippie enclave where Tom Hayden founded the SDS. Tom is total Hollywood now with his fashion model wife. They've even gotten to Harbaugh at Michigan....he invited Barry and Mike to be guests of honor at a game....and got stood up for it....nothing Barry agrees to do ever happens.
Tom Hayden! Didn't he marry Hanoi Jane Fonda?

Explain your reasoning on that one. How is calling out assholes on their disrespect of the flag similar to anything that Obama did?

He's exacerbating a bad situation.

A Presidential President would not act like a bore at a WWE event.

I'm sticking to watching the teams I like and only between the kickoff and the final whistle at the end of the game.

They are Americans, even if you disagree with them.

Trump is President for all the country, not the just his hardcore base.

He's acting like a divisive moron.

The hardcore left is not acting like it is one country. They are refusing to end go though the motions of showing respect to the Flag, the symbol of this nation as a whole.

Trump is merely NOT ignoring their actions.

What the protesters WANT is for accused cops to not get a fair trial.

YOu want to let that idiocy to go unchallenged?

Asshat Obama opened his pie hole on everything....remember his now infamous stupid remark "if I had a son" sadly he was right his son would have been a Traygone

On one side you have the President who insulted assholes who disrespect the flag.

ON the other you have people who are disrespecting the symbol of this nation, because they want accused cops to not get a fair trial.

Trump is right to speak out for America against these jackasses.

Forum List

Back