Tom Brady joins protest; calls Trump's comment on Kaepernick "divisive"

I disagree with those who are not standing.

But anyone who is cheering Trump on this who also thought Obama was divisive is dumber than a sack of hammers.

Explain your reasoning on that one. How is calling out assholes on their disrespect of the flag similar to anything that Obama did?

He's exacerbating a bad situation.

A Presidential President would not act like a bore at a WWE event.

Asshat Obama opened his pie hole on everything....remember his now infamous stupid remark "if I had a son" sadly he was right his son would have been a Traygone
Yes, Obama acted stupidly on several occasions.

Too keep alienating those who finance your league seems really fucking stupid.

They need to worry about the league being SEVERELY impacted by Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy...because that shit isn't going anywhere.

Trump successfully rallied the NFL against him in a way that would never have occurred had Trump kept his nose out of it,

or at least showed a shred of dignity in expressing his disagreement.

Note the liberal blaming Trump for the actions of the NFL.

Note the people DOING the actions, no, that's not the lib way.

I'm blaming Trump for being Trump.

Start being a President for all Americans, Mr Trump.

Not just part of the country.

It is insane that you can consider Trump calling out those who are disrespecting the flag as the divisive one,

and not the assholes that are disrespecting the flag.
RUSH IS ON NOW! Let's hear what he has to say!

The Rush who often said you couldn't oppose a war AND respect the troops?

That Rush?

Trump successfully rallied the NFL against him in a way that would never have occurred had Trump kept his nose out of it,

NO, you are blaming him for the actions of others.

And you are too dishonest to even address that.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

So Trump took no action here? Said nothing?

One team the Vikings chose the path of respect as a team...
images (5).jpg
I just gained some resect for them.

So Trump took no action here? Said nothing?

Nothing I said indicated in any way that he did NOT.

However you are blaming him for the actions and choices of the NFL.

Their decision to support their anti-American players, in disrespecting the Flag and the Nation, is on them.

Patriots Fan To Tom Brady / Pats:

'I Like What Trump Said, 'If You’re Not Going to Stand For This Country—You’re Fired'.

"Sunday, more than a half-dozen players took a knee during the national anthem performance, — the first time a Patriots player had done so. A roaring chorus of boos echoed throughout the stadium coupled with chants of "stand up," the Boston Herald reported."

Frank Vessella, a Patriots fan, said the whole spectacle was a disgrace. “They should have stood,” he said while being interviewed by the Associated Press, “it’s disrespectful to the United States, to the men that served and fought for this country—that’s a disgrace. They should be standing,” he added."

Seems like some Patriot fans think what the Pats' players are doing is pretty 'divisive'.

Vesella's opinion, btw, is just as important, just as relevant, as Tom Brady's...maybe more so since Brady 'works for' Vesella (Vesella helps to pay Brady's salary).

Last edited:
Three hurrahs for Tom Brady, former Trump supporter who just got fed up.
He had a great game yesterday by the way, helping New England win by coming from behind once again.
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/tom-brady-turns-back-on-trump-amid-national-anthem-protests/

Nothing is more about unity that standing together during the Pledge of Allegiance, you are literally showing that you are loyal to the UNITED States of America, and thus your fellow citizens.

When you REFUSE to do that, you are actively refusing to be UNITED with your fellow citizens.

Only a deluded fool could not see that it is the players who are being divisive.
the moron trump said this has nothing to do about race It has EVERYTHING to do about race and trump is a fuking liar

Tom Brady joins protest; calls Trump's comment on Kaepernick "divisive"
Not sure if anyone has addressed this, but:

0924-tom-brady-ap-4.jpg

Link

He didn't join the kneeling nancies in crying about a gigantic false narrative invented by the communist left to drum up public unrest so they can start the revolution (which will never happen, sorry commies).

I don't really care if they kneel or not. Free speech for all, even when the speech is ignorant. But, don't make Brady's comments anything more than they were. He did not agree with Trump's comment about firing his teammates and believed it to be divisive. I sort of agree, but Trump was blaming the NFL and their broadcast partners for glorifying the ignorant protests and treating them in an inconsistent fashion with other actions the NFL has taken in the name of getting whitey.(Cowboys wanting to honor Dallas Police killed last year is a stark example).

Forum List

Back