Tom Brady joins protest; calls Trump's comment on Kaepernick "divisive"

So, let's see if I've got this right. Colin Kaepernick starts dating a Muslim with a chip on her shoulder, grows his hair into a 'fro and starts sticking it to the man by promoting thug life matters after she radicalizes him. It starts to catch on as the fashionable thing to do, but fairly slowly until our provocateur president fans the flames. Now, just because of Trump derangement syndrome , the entire NFL is behind the thug lives matter movement, and it is becoming increasingly difficult for any of these multimillionaire players to NOT show disrespect for the country. After all, in this strange new world of politics, one must show solidarity with BLM, ANTIFA, Islamists and those who insist there are now 60 different genders or else they are a racist, a neo Nazi, a white supremacist and a member of the alt right.

Nessa Diab must be very proud of herself by now. The program is working just as planned.

The ones kneeling are the divisive ones, not His Excellency Donald Trump. Disrespecting our nation’s flag and national anthem is divisive. It's downright insulting! Brady didn’t complain when the President took his side over his deflated ball scandal. It seems Brady got the memo from his owner and sponsors: Toe the NFL party line and insult your flag, and the servicemen who died defending it.

Man you have been taken. Did you call Obama your excellency as well.
No! I called Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka a half breed mulatto Muslim, which is what he was.

So, let's see if I've got this right. Colin Kaepernick starts dating a Muslim with a chip on her shoulder, grows his hair into a 'fro and starts sticking it to the man by promoting thug life matters after she radicalizes him. It starts to catch on as the fashionable thing to do, but fairly slowly until our provocateur president fans the flames. Now, just because of Trump derangement syndrome , the entire NFL is behind the thug lives matter movement, and it is becoming increasingly difficult for any of these multimillionaire players to NOT show disrespect for the country. After all, in this strange new world of politics, one must show solidarity with BLM, ANTIFA, Islamists and those who insist there are now 60 different genders or else they are a racist, a neo Nazi, a white supremacist and a member of the alt right.

Nessa Diab must be very proud of herself by now. The program is working just as planned.
You have made the post of the day. American Patriot Steve McGarrett congratulates you for a job well done. Thanks!

Id like to say i cant believe trump said that shit.. :/
Prior to his sonuvabitch comment, 6 NFL players were "disrespecting" the country by taking a knee. Yesterday, it was over 150 who did not salute the flag.
All they're saying is NO GODDAMMIT you don't get to fire any of us for exercising our right to peacefully protest what we feel is wrong. And we ain't sonuvabitches, either. So :tongue-44: Mr. President.

This is definitely no longer about what CK originally protested. Now it's all about Trump. That's too bad, but he asked for it, basically threatening their jobs and trying to take away their 1st amendment rights.

Prior to his sonuvabitch comment, 6 NFL players were "disrespecting" the country by taking a knee. Yesterday, it was over 150 who did not salute the flag.
All they're saying is NO GODDAMMIT you don't get to fire any of us for exercising our right to peacefully protest what we feel is wrong. And we ain't sonuvabitches, either. So :tongue-44: Mr. President.

This is definitely no longer about what CK originally protested. Now it's all about Trump. That's too bad, but he asked for it, basically threatening their jobs and trying to take away their 1st amendment rights.

.....and if you are lucky, next week 300 of these pampered elites who live in palatial estates will indulge in the same hot-dogging gesture showing disrespect for the country in which they live because they are just like you in failing to recognize the difference between the United States of America and one Donald Trump.

It was a divisive thing to say but i think you might be exaggerating it a bit lol

Good for him.

One should have their own opinions on everything, not blindly follow someone because you are told you have to.

.........and here, I hadn't even realized that succumbing to peer pressure was an act of independence.

In Brady's defense, if I were he and my left tackle were black I would just about agree with anything he had to say.

It was a divisive thing to say but i think you might be exaggerating it a bit lol
Divisive along what lines? He didn't mention color as do those who defend the idiot millionaires. He addressed the issue of the protest, HE didn't make it racial. That is the goal of the liberal left.

Divisive along what lines? He didn't mention color as do those who defend the idiot millionaires. He addressed the issue of the protest, HE didn't make it racial. That is the goal of the liberal left.
Why do you assume i was referring to race?
Not everyone that disagrees with that statement is a LWNJ

Trump successfully rallied the NFL against him in a way that would never have occurred had Trump kept his nose out of it,

or at least showed a shred of dignity in expressing his disagreement.

Oh, Tom Brady joined in....well that changes everything...

:lmao:

Funny, the President is being criticized for being Patriotic. :p Trump knows every American has the right to express themselves, but he disagrees with them.

The problem I have with Trump's comments were that they were comments from a patriotic American NFL fan and less from a 'Presidential' President.

I agree, the comments were divisive, no less divisive than spoiled millionaire punks who want to blame the nation for the actions of an extremely minority sub-section of the country.

Tom Brady, like ever other one of the millions of Americans out there, is entitled to his opinion.

He and the rest of the NFL is about to find out, though, that when you are part of a business some opinions matter more than others. The NFL has already seen a pretty dramatic drop-off in viewing and attendance due to these political demonstrations by players...it will be interesting how what they did on Sunday will be supported by fans, ignored by fans, or will be seen as spitting in the faces of fans and on the flag resulting in even more bottoming out of support for the NFL.

We shall see in the days / weeks to come.

Why do you assume i was referring to race?
Not everyone that disagrees with that statement is a LWNJ
I didn't assume anything on your part, I asked you what you meant by derisive. That was my question. I also didn't call you, nor think you were, a LWNJ. I just didn't want it to seem as if you were agreeing with the LWNJ.

Oh, Tom Brady joined in....well that changes everything...

:lmao:

Funny, the President is being criticized for being Patriotic. :p Trump knows every American has the right to express themselves, but he disagrees with them.

The problem I have with Trump's comments were that they were comments from a patriotic American NFL fan and less from a 'Presidential' President.

I agree, the comments were divisive, no less divisive than spoiled millionaire punks who want to blame the nation for the actions of an extremely minority sub-section of the country.

Tom Brady, like ever other one of the millions of Americans out there, is entitled to his opinion.

He and the rest of the NFL is about to find out, though, that when you are part of a business some opinions matter more than others. The NFL has already seen a pretty dramatic drop-off in viewing and attendance due to these political demonstrations by players...it will be interesting how what they did on Sunday will be supported by fans, ignored by fans, or will be seen as spitting in the faces of fans and on the flag resulting in even more bottoming out of support for the NFL.

We shall see in the days / weeks to come.
How and along what lines were his words derisive?

In the grand scheme of things, who are these people? A bunch of overpaid kids who play a game for a living. Who really cares what they think.

Trump successfully rallied the NFL against him in a way that would never have occurred had Trump kept his nose out of it, or at least showed a shred of dignity in expressing his disagreement.
The NFL did unify, and in doing so disrespected the flag / anthem as a whole. Fans, as studies have shown, have already bailed on the NFL due to the scattered small number of cases of kneeling. It will be interesting how fans react to the NFL as a whole doing so. If I had to bet, I think the NFL is about to see a whole lot more people express themselves by boycotting the NFL. Just about everyone I have talked to this morning has expressed their intent to do so.

So the question might not be did Trump cut off his nose but rather did the NFL just do so?!

UMMMMM....as I was just saying......

'It's Disgusting': NFL Fans React to National Anthem Protests
- 'It's Disgusting': NFL Fans React to National Anthem Protests

Americans Nationwide Burn NFL Tickets, Shirts in Solidarity With Trump
- Americans Nationwide Burn NFL Tickets, Shirts in Solidarity With Trump

“There are thousands of cops just like him who gave their lives for this country, and these people sit down and protest against cops? I’m burning my tickets,” states Finn.

“The end of an era, I’m sad to see it happen, but I’m sad to see what happened to America even more,” says Finn as the tickets burn.

Another video shows a Steelers fan, who appears to be a veteran, burning his Steelers shirt while waving an American flag and playing the national anthem."

upload_2017-9-25_11-30-56.jpeg

...just saying....

The only one not paying a price?

th

It is being reported that his jersey sales in the last 12 hours are off the chart!

Forum List

Back