Tom Brady the G.O.A.T

That is bullshit. There are plenty of Republicans in MA. Our governor is a Republican (sort of). New Hampshire is traditionally quite conservative. The state reliably goes for the democrat candidate in presidential elections, but that doesn't mean there aren't any Republicans here.

Tom Brady is from California.
California is a democratic state.
They never vote republican like we never do in New England.
People here started to avoid Tom Brady when he went political and started supporting Donald Trump.
We don't like Donald Trump here.
We didn't vote for Trump.
Play Football and leave political issues to politicians.
And keep your mouth shut Tom Brady.
Cali voted for Arnold. So plenty of Republicans in California. Especially among the rich in California.

513085060_caitlyn-jenner-zoom-99c296ea-4d80-4b61-a5b8-64db699fc234.jpg
1% is what they are polling. Or them.

I just love the pro-segregation black national anthem sung before NFL games.
I hope they continue to keep it going!
Boo-yah!!

Cali voted for Arnold. So plenty of Republicans in California. Especially among the rich in California.
Go find me a Californian person who voted for Donald Trump .
New England and California never voted for Trump.
It was the Midwest that got him elected.
Not Boston.
Not New York
Not San Francisco
Not Los Angeles...
Those who elected Trump came from Montana.

Tom Brady is from California.
California is a democratic state.
They never vote republican like we never do in New England.
People here started to avoid Tom Brady when he went political and started supporting Donald Trump.
We don't like Donald Trump here.
We didn't vote for Trump.
Play Football and leave political issues to politicians.
And keep your mouth shut Tom Brady.
But the NFL as a whole can endorse the democrat party with its neo-segregationist black politics and support of BLM, right?

But the NFL as a whole can endorse the democrat party with its neo-segregationist black politics and support of BLM, right?
Im a Democrat.
What you call the left..
But you conservatives come from another place.
We are Free to sing.
As long as the voice is beautiful.
Freedom of expression.

Last edited:
Go find me a Californian person who voted for Donald Trump .
New England and California never voted for Trump.
It was the Midwest that got him elected.
Not Boston.
Not New York
Not San Francisco
Not Los Angeles...
Those who elected Trump came from Montana.
What sucks is Michigan usually goes blue but went for Trump. That is if Rick Snyder didn't cheat. He may have.

The Democrat Party is a million times nicer than the Republican Party.
Not everyone is rich in America.
But we have to take care of the poorest people.
The Republicans don't give Fuck.
All they care about is $$$ and make sure their kids go to Harvard University or....
Prestigious universities and Fuck the rest.

Last edited:
OMG! How did a thread about Brady being the G.O.A.T. turn into a Pee-Wee-Hermine style argument about which political party is better, Democrat or Republican?

Baseball. Was drafted as a catcher
Interesting fact. The guy who started over Tom Brady at Michigan was drafted in the NFL and MLB. He never did much in either sport.

His dad was my neighbor.

Drew Henson was selected in the third round with the 97th overall selection in the 1998 Major League Baseball Draft. He signed a six-year, $17 million contract to forgo the NFL and play exclusively for the Yankees.

During his football career, Drew Henson was a member of the Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Vikings and Lions.

After not being considered by the Yankees to replace Boone at third base and with an opportunity looming in the NFL, Henson announced that he was leaving the Yankees in February 2004.[10] He was released from his contracts after being unable to negotiate on the buyout of the $12 million still left on his original contract, forcing him to forgo all of it.

So he only made $5 Million from the Yankees. I wonder how much he made in the NFL.

Baseball Scouts in America make an average salary of $39,287 per year or $19 per hour. The top 10 percent makes over $71,000 per year, while the bottom 10 percent under $21,000 per year.

Regardless, he's never had to work a real day in his life and probably has more money than I do.

Forum List

Back