Tom Cotton says Iran must be stopped because ‘they already control Tehran’

If I was one of the Senators who signed his letter, I'd be wondering "what the hell did I do?"
Next, Cotton will say the the fact the Iranians control Tehran is the good reason to invade Iran. :laugh:

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) said on Sunday cited Iran’s control of their own capital, Tehran, as a reason that the country had to be stopped from obtaining a nuclear weapon.

what does that say about the peckerwoods who elected him? Christian home "skooled"

Huh Tom Cotton says Iran must be stopped because they already control Tehran

It made a hell of lot more sense that the dumbass in the White House saying he had already visited 57 states. And about 4 or 5 thousand quotes from Biden.

If I was one of the Senators who signed his letter, I'd be wondering "what the hell did I do?"
Next, Cotton will say the the fact the Iranians control Tehran is the good reason to invade Iran. :laugh:
You're not...so it's OK.

Even though Tome Cotton seems to take the cake with his statement, he still doesn't surpas Congressman Hank Johnson (D-GA) fear that stationing 8,000 Marines on Guam would cause the island to "become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize." You have to wonder how these people we smart enought to get elected in the first place.

Moreover, we have to stand up to Iran’s attempts to drive for regional dominance,” he continued. “They already control Tehran and, increasingly, they control Damascus and Beirut and Baghdad. And now, Sena’a as well.”

“They do all that without a nuclear weapon. What they would do without a nuclear weapon.”

:eek:

OP belongs in the Rubber Room...false premise hiding a lie.....here's what the man said: "“They already control Tehran and, increasingly, they control Damascus and Beirut and Baghdad. And now, Sena’a as well.”

Forum List

Back