Tom Petty's family issues a cease and desist order to Trump campaign

If you were that ugly, wouldn't you do drugs?? I would not want to live if I looked like that.

I'm sure he did. Give me 5 examples of 5 hard rockers drug free. Bowie died at 69..........Eddie Money I Believe was 69...few others too. Petty died of a massive ticker explosion. Guess how old?
He smashed his hand to a pulp. Drugged I'm sure.

You see any logic in this?
Give me five examples of hard rockers whom Trumpers won't try to trash later once they realize those rockers don't want their shit associated with your cult leader?

Once you come up with 5 -- just have Trump stick to using their music instead.....

Give me five examples of hard rockers whom Trumpers won't try to trash later once they realize those rockers don't want their shit associated with your cult leader?

Once you come up with 5 -- just have Trump stick to using their music instead.....
Alright. Here are 5 examples.
1- I don't give a S
2- I don't give a F
3- I don't give a rats A
4- I don't give a flying F
5- I don't give a damned.

‘Petty's 1989 hit "I Won't Back Down" was played on Saturday evening at the rally, which drew a smaller-than-expected crowd of supporters.

"Trump was in no way authorized to use this song to further a campaign that leaves too many Americans and common sense behind," the family said in a tweet Saturday.

"Both the late Tom Petty and his family firmly stand against racism and discrimination of any kind. Tom Petty would never want a song of his used for a campaign of hate. He liked to bring people together," according to the tweet.’

Very good.

Trump’s campaign is in fact one of hate and division.

Since Trump isn't a racist, what's their beef? The only systemic racism in the country is in the democrat party and their terrorist wings, antifa and black lives matter.........

If you buy the cd or tape it is yours to do as you please with. Or are you going to tell me I can't play the cd I bought when I want?
Fuck you it is my property to do with as I please

A DJ playing music at a wedding, or if you are a band playing your own version of a famous song, or anything similar to these activities is not illegal. What would make it illegal is if the song or album (or version of) is distributed and / or sold without permission or compensation to the artist.
I’ll just leave you alone with your ignorance.

I suppose you should leave us alone with your ignorance.

Forum List

Back