Tom Price lies through his teeth on Chuck Todd's show today about TrumpCare

Works for the rich...That is all he cares about...

The rich fucked this nation over for the past 50 years...Blood sucking bastards.

Millions will die because of scum like him.

The dems and the freedom caucus will not let the GOP leadership pull a fast one in the House on health care.

The dems and the freedom caucus will not let the GOP leadership pull a fast one in the House on health care.

Dems, maybe, but doesn't the House Freedom Caucus (Tea Party fanatics) want a COMPLETE repeal of Obamacare? Don't they want it ripped out by the roots?

Dems, maybe, but doesn't the House Freedom Caucus (Tea Party fanatics) want a COMPLETE repeal of Obamacare? Don't they want it ripped out by the roots?
Yup, they won't let the GOP leadershipush through ACALite that still continues the program in one form or another.

Todd cares not for the lame, the ill, the widow, the orphan, the poor: fuck them all. Right, Todd.

For all it's flaws the GOOD parts of Obamacare are the parts that gave millions more affordable healthcare via GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE.

The reason that puts the GOP in a bind is that they never wanted any of that GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE to happen.

Now the GOP is trying to pretend that Trumpcare won't take away any of that government assistance.

:crybaby:Trump is taking away our government handouts :crybaby:now I have to get a job and pay my own bills :crybaby:

And ^^ that is part of the reason the AHCA is struggling so badly in Congress.

Santelli thinks some abortion of it will pass, while David Brooks believe there is no chance.

We will see.

And he actually said that only 10 million are enrolled in ACA today, not twenty million. This part of the Deep State needs to go home to GA.

HHS Sec. Tom Price on the health-care overhaul: 'I firmly believe that nobody will be worse off financially'
He is not far off.

"Some 10.4 million people were enrolled as of June, the most recent figures available"

Obamacare 2017 enrollment hits record, despite Trump's threat to repeal
You better read that again, check the date of the article, check the medicaid information, and then understand that ACA has resulted in 20 million being covered who were not. In KY alone, before ACA 1 in 5 was not covered by health insurance and today it is about 1 in 13. But . . . if it were only ten million, do you think the GOP is going to want to run on "we threw ten million off health insurance coverage"? You all just don't think.

[Well oh impotent senile one, if you think there are 20 million signed up in the exchanges, you're wrong.
Only you said that, snowflake, not me. The key is 'exchanges', and you flubbed it. So many of you bucks, particularly Texas young bucks, are just stupid. Twenty million have health care now, and the plan will kick many, many of them off it. And that's fine by you.

[Well oh impotent senile one, if you think there are 20 million signed up in the exchanges, you're wrong.
Only you said that, snowflake, not me. The key is 'exchanges', and you flubbed it. So many of you bucks, particularly Texas young bucks, are just stupid. Twenty million have health care now, and the plan will kick many, many of them off it. And that's fine by you.

Really, who will it kick off?

Forum List

Back