Tom Price lies through his teeth on Chuck Todd's show today about TrumpCare

Who told us if you like your doctor and current healthcare plan you will be able to keep them period? As always lies only seem to matter when it's the other side telling them.

Who told us if you like your doctor and current healthcare plan you will be able to keep them period? As always lies only seem to matter when it's the other side telling them.
I kept my doctor and the great majority did.

Those who got kicked off, mostly, were the ones using catastrophic plans that privatized their profit and socialized the risk on the rest of us: real welfare cheats.

My son lost his insurance when mandated obamacare kicked in. He had to take a loan out on their home when his wife broke her hand. First there was the $6,000 deductible then ocare only paid a portion of the bill that was left.

Kick him off. Give him back what he had.

I kept my doctor and the great majority did.

Those who got kicked off, mostly, were the ones using catastrophic plans that privatized their profit and socialized the risk on the rest of us: real welfare cheats.
Who decided their plan was catastrophic? I believe that was the government I for one don't feel they have the right to decide for you the plan you chose was no good and force you off it sounds like government overreach to me.

I did. You did not have one, so that does not matter.

You who lost your catastrophic plans are no better than welfare cheats.

It's amazing that the left wing hypocrites call HHS secretary Tom Price a liar when nobody even asked Nancy Pelosi what the hell she was talking about when she said "you will know what's in the bill after it's passed". Everyone knows that democrats never even read the monstrosity when they used intimidation and bribery to get the thing to Hussein's desk Nobody in the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM even asked democrats if they read the freaking thing. Look at the facts people, Obama lied and everyone admits that the ironically named ACA is a complete failure and is about to implode.

Last edited:
Republican lawmaker says cancer patients can go to the ER for health care

AP_263170292140.jpg

Forum List

Back