Tom Rice (R) S. Carolina Backtracks

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
It looks like Tom Rice knows better, now.

“In retrospect I should have voted to certify,” Rice told POLITICO. “Because President Trump was responsible for the attack on the Capitol.”
“In the wee hours of that disgraceful night, while waiting for the Capitol of our great country to be secured, I knew I should vote to certify. But because I had made a public announcement of my intent to object, I did not want to go back on my word. So yeah, I regret my vote to object.”

Trump is going to go crazy.

"He explained: Rice argued the outgoing president watched “with pride” from the safety of the White House and “did nothing to stop it” —despite pleas from Trump's friends and family — as Capitol Police were beaten for hours, the House was “sacked and defaced" and Vice President Mike Pence and his family fled for their lives. The result, Rice noted, was five dead and hundreds injured.
“There was a coward in that equation," Rice said. "But it wasn’t Mike Pence."

It looks like Tom Rice knows better, now.

“In retrospect I should have voted to certify,” Rice told POLITICO. “Because President Trump was responsible for the attack on the Capitol.”
“In the wee hours of that disgraceful night, while waiting for the Capitol of our great country to be secured, I knew I should vote to certify. But because I had made a public announcement of my intent to object, I did not want to go back on my word. So yeah, I regret my vote to object.”

Trump is going to go crazy.

"He explained: Rice argued the outgoing president watched “with pride” from the safety of the White House and “did nothing to stop it” —despite pleas from Trump's friends and family — as Capitol Police were beaten for hours, the House was “sacked and defaced" and Vice President Mike Pence and his family fled for their lives. The result, Rice noted, was five dead and hundreds injured.
“There was a coward in that equation," Rice said. "But it wasn’t Mike Pence."

Thank God Rice spoke up.

Confirmation bias is NOT truth.

Looks like Rice doesn't want to serve his constituents anymore. He won't be missed when he is replaced.

I guess that means Rice is going to be kicked out of the cult now.

"We never liked him anyway."

Forum List

Back