🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomi Lahren kicked off the Blaze

The big tent party just fired their newest blond eye candy for the offense of saying she supports a women's right to choose...which is against the "limited government" conservatives.

I hate to see her go :cry:
Her job was to stare blankly and angrily read from a teleprompter. It's a conservative news organization, and they won't suffer a woman to speak her mind.

Tomi Lahren to The View: ‘I’m Pro-Choice’

It appears that Tomi, who worked for Glen Beck, is being let go after coming out on the view in favor of abortion rights. She says it's because she wants less government.

Well then, if murder is no longer punishable by the government I reckon she has a point.

BTW: How many blonds does it take to read the Constitution?

It takes 2, one to draw the pictures and the other to look up the pictures in a dictionary.
Which one is kellyann?

The big tent party just fired their newest blond eye candy for the offense of saying she supports a women's right to choose...which is against the "limited government" conservatives.

Her job was to stare blankly and angrily read from a teleprompter. It's a conservative news organization, and they won't suffer a woman to speak her mind.

What else is new a liberal commenting about a person they never listned to or watched

That was last week she was suspended for it.

Did they fire her for not apologizing for being responsible and proud of her conservative choices?

New reports from a few hours ago is the needle dick glen banned her premently

So she can go back? I mean hell, coulda been permanently.

I guess, Beck is retarded the only thing he has now is his dumb ass show (I still don't know who the hell can stomach to watch him) and that Dana chicks show which is so damn boring I always switch over to Rachel Maddow on MSNBC for entertainment .

Glenn on the radio with Stu and gang is very entertaining.

When he is on TV, he is brain dead.

I know him, like him a lot, think his politics are often crazy, but believe his integrity is solid.

So . . . I understand why he fired her but think he did the wrong thing.

What else is new a liberal commenting about a person they never listned to or watched

I watched her and had dirty thoughts. It's good to know she's OK with abortion. I'd shoot it up if she kept her mouth closed long enough.

Glenn on the radio with Stu and gang is very entertaining.

When he is on TV, he is brain dead.

I know him, like him a lot, think his politics are often crazy, but believe his integrity is solid.

So . . . I understand why he fired her but think he did the wrong thing.

I never listened to glens show on the radio we don't get him around here..

He has to be one of the worse people on the cable news stations.. In my life I could only watch him for a few seconds at a time before I switched channels he sucks..

I watched her and had dirty thoughts. It's good to know she's OK with abortion. I'd shoot it up if she kept her mouth closed long enough.

It figures with you she is young enough to be your great grand daughter

I just like watching her rants at the end, she can be a fire cracker sometimes and piss off a lot of people...

It figures with you she is young enough to be your great grand daughter

I just like watching her rants at the end, she can be a fire cracker sometimes and piss off a lot of people...

Just because you're a old fogey doesn't mean everyone is. I'm waaaaay younger than that.....like waaaaay younger.

Tomi is right what happened to limited government?

Tomi was NOT right. Conservatives believe in limited government but Conservatism starts with conservation of the individual and that includes the fundamental right to live. Government's primary responsibility is to protect individual innocent human life.

how about some cities declaring themselves sanctuaries for the unborn and refuse to abide by federal laws allowing abortion?

Forum List

Back