Tomi Lahren met baseball-player husband on facebook: "sports are liberal, except baseball, it's conservative!" Curt Schilling: 90% of players are GOP

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Colin Kaepernick: “Shut up and play.”
Conservative Baseball Players: “Stand up and shout!”

Baseball is the most boring sport on TV. Who is surprised millionaires like a party that is committed to consolidating wealth at the top?

Baseball is the most boring sport on TV. Who is surprised millionaires like a party that is committed to consolidating wealth at the top?
You are confused Moon Bat. Typical for you American hating commies.

Soccer is the most boring game. You know, the game for queers and communists that you stupid Moon Bats love so much?

You are confused Moon Bat. Typical for you American hating commies.

Soccer is the most boring game. You know, the game for queers and communists that you stupid Moon Bats love so much?
Soccer sucks. Tru dat. I only watch college sports. I don’t like watching people work. The pros blow but pro baseball is the worst.

Your party does that too. You are just too stupid to see it.

Tree hockey is the worst. Watching dimwitted convicts trying to put a ball thru a steel ring is so primitive.

I'd rather watch flies fuck.

I'll throw you a crumb....

YUhSSiM.gif

Soccer sucks. Tru dat. I only watch college sports. I don’t like watching people work. The pros blow but pro baseball is the worst.

Soccer is for Moon Bat commie queers. We all know that. I bet you play soccer.

I also bet that you didn't hate baseball when the goddamn MLB sent the Tampa Bay Rays down to Cuba to play in front of the two peices of shit; The Worthless Negro and Castro. One of the most despicable things ever done in sports.

Okay, the reason for the poll question.

I have seen several different videos in which people get upset when the word "primate' is used because people think of being called a primate or compared to a primate as being derogatory even when it should be obvious when "primate" is not being used in a derogatory context. Humans are primates (according to biological taxonomy) thus no offense should be taken.

Forum List

Back