Tommy the Terrorist ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes. Tory leadership contender Sunak is planning to

deradicalise people who 'vilify' UK through Prevent programme​

Thia ia a programme more used to dealing with Isis types but now it appears to be widening its application.
This is a logical progresion for this tory right wing govt. This is really how fucking stupid these people are.
The sooner we are free of them the better. Any way, back to the bomb factory for me.

Well, I guess we've both got Muslims running ruining our countries now............

1659537073092.png

Sunak is not a Muslim. Neither is Obama.

But you are a retard. Prove me wrong.
Yeah right dooshalot

Here he is in his wedding photo

1659539578817.png

He the young virgin is being told it really hurts the first time, but it gets easier after a few slides

Obozo is Muslim, he's stated so on many occasions, and so did his parents.

Shove your head back up your ass fuktard, the adults are talking.
In other words, you are proving you are a retard? Thanks for the confirmation, retard.

LOL. But don't stop. Tell us all the others who in your deranged mind is gasp!!! Mooooslim. :auiqs.jpg:

In other words, you are proving you are a retard? Thanks for the confirmation, retard.

LOL. But don't stop. Tell us all the others who in your deranged mind is gasp!!! Mooooslim. :auiqs.jpg:

You're the one outing yourself as the retard, little brainless dimwit!!

Don't take your frustrations out on ME because your mommy put your diaper on too tight!!!
Little Fuckleroy!!

Yes. Tory leadership contender Sunak is planning to

deradicalise people who 'vilify' UK through Prevent programme​

Thia ia a programme more used to dealing with Isis types but now it appears to be widening its application.
This is a logical progresion for this tory right wing govt. This is really how fucking stupid these people are.
The sooner we are free of them the better. Any way, back to the bomb factory for me.

I turned you in.

Forum List

Back