Tomorrow feb 12 is birthday of our most famous white supremacist

It was called the Confederate States of America, moron.

Tell us something, is your avatar a self portrait?
I like United States of Morons better as it's more fitting. What a bunch of rubes. And no matter what you call them, not a single country on Earth recognized them as a country. Because they weren't one.

And look at what they accomplished?
They attempted to abandon the United States in order to protect their right to own slaves, they started a war by firing on American Army soldiers, and in the end- lost the slaves that they would not have lost- by 1865.

The Confederate States- which was formed to protect their right to own slaves- actually by its actions- resulted in their losing all of their slaves.

Very ironic.

Unfortunately for your bullshit, the Constitution says they had a right to own slaves, so attacking them for owning slaves was unconstitutional and a crime. The war was started when Lincoln invaded the territorial waters of South Carolina in an attempt to resupply union troops trespassing on the territory of South Carolina. That was an act of war, so the subsequent shelling is irrelevant.

The Confederates were protecting a right enshrined in the Constitution. Lincoln slaughtered them for standing up for what was by law rightfully theirs. Lincoln is the criminal here, not South Carolina.
They weren't attacked for owning slaves. How many times are you going to make this same mistake?

That's what you're claiming every time you insist Lincoln was justified in invading the South because they own slaves.
I never said that -- which means ...

... for you to think I said that proves categorically that you are batshit insane.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Thanks! But it truly wasn't necessary for you to prove that yet again.

I like United States of Morons better as it's more fitting. What a bunch of rubes. And no matter what you call them, not a single country on Earth recognized them as a country. Because they weren't one.

They attempted to abandon the United States in order to protect their right to own slaves, they started a war by firing on American Army soldiers, and in the end- lost the slaves that they would not have lost- by 1865.

The Confederate States- which was formed to protect their right to own slaves- actually by its actions- resulted in their losing all of their slaves.

Very ironic.

Unfortunately for your bullshit, the Constitution says they had a right to own slaves, so attacking them for owning slaves was unconstitutional and a crime. The war was started when Lincoln invaded the territorial waters of South Carolina in an attempt to resupply union troops trespassing on the territory of South Carolina. That was an act of war, so the subsequent shelling is irrelevant.

The Confederates were protecting a right enshrined in the Constitution. Lincoln slaughtered them for standing up for what was by law rightfully theirs. Lincoln is the criminal here, not South Carolina.
They weren't attacked for owning slaves. How many times are you going to make this same mistake?

That's what you're claiming every time you insist Lincoln was justified in invading the South because they own slaves.

Of course you did:

"The Confederate States- which was formed to protect their right to own slaves- actually by its actions- resulted in their losing all of their slaves."​

Very ironic.

Of course you did:

"The Confederate States- which was formed to protect their right to own slaves- actually by its actions- resulted in their losing all of their slaves."​
WOW!

You're even more insane than I gave you credit for, ya fruit loop dingus. :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

First and foremost, speaking again to your batshit insanity -- I didn't post that. Those aren't my words. That you think I said that again only serves to prove just how batshit insane you are.

And secondly, those words, even though they are not mine, don't mean what you think they mean. But again, you're 7 ounces short of a cup, so it's not surprising you don't understand them. That poster wasn't saying the north attacked the south because they had slaves; he said they lost their slaves due to their own action of seceding and pointed out the irony because they seceded over slavery.

WOW. Just wow.

1233796371590.gif

Of course you did:

WOW!

You're even more insane than I gave you credit for, ya fruit loop dingus. :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

First and foremost, speaking again to your batshit insanity -- I didn't post that. Those aren't my words. That you think I said that again only serves to prove just how batshit insane you are.

And secondly, those words, even though they are not mine, don't mean what you think they mean. But again, you're 7 ounces short of a cup, so it's not surprising you don't understand them. That poster wasn't saying the north attacked the south because they had slaves; he said they lost their slaves due to their own action of seceding and pointed out the irony because they seceded over slavery.

WOW. Just wow.

1233796371590.gif

You're right, it was Syriusly. However, they do mean exactly what I said they mean, and you chimed in to defend her.

Not the Great Emancipator: 10 Racist Quotes Abraham Lincoln Said About Black People - Page 3 of 5 - Atlanta Black Star

Lincoln was, indeed, a white supremacist. In his 1858 debate with Sen. Steven Douglas, Lincoln maintained, “And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

All real history books carry that quote but history TEXTBOOKS used in schools never do.
While you are and idiot 24 hours a day even a broken clock is right at least twice a day. Lincoln was indeed a racist and the only reason he freed the slaves was to get back at the South since that is what they were willing to die and lose the war for..

Of course you did:

WOW!

WOW. Just wow.

1233796371590.gif

You're right, it was Syriusly. However, they do mean exactly what I said they mean, and you chimed in to defend her.
:eusa_doh:

While you are and idiot 24 hours a day even a broken clock is right at least twice a day. Lincoln was indeed a racist and the only reason he freed the slaves was to get back at the South since that is what they were willing to die and lose the war for..

You brainless jackass. The main reason he did it was to keep france and england from recognizing the confederacy. Lincoln also hoped the EP would cause southern slaves to rise up and KILL the women who were running the plantations while the men were away fighting.

You brainless jackass. The main reason he did it was to keep france and england from recognizing the confederacy. Lincoln also hoped the EP would cause southern slaves to rise up and KILL the women who were running the plantations while the men were away fighting.
You little illiterate cave monkey. Hurting the losers in the south financially was the aim. No slaves, no trade with europe and no recognition as a legit country. He freed the enslaved to kill the loser confederates which they did and won the war for the union. I bet those crackas were hating life when they got killed by Blacks.

Meh, I think he was trying to ease the logistical problems the North was experiencing so deep in the South, and removing an ambiguity under US law as these slaves they were freeing, in effect, were still legally the property of the Southerners in revolt. This was tying down some resources returning slaves, if I recall correctly. There were still five states in which slavery was legal in the Union and they were enraged by anti-slave owning policies of the Lincoln administration.

This solved that difficulty.

Irony coming from a present day lefty

Liberals founded this great nation
On the backs of slaves.
Look, slavery exists today and it's run by sharpton and jackson.

i'm so glad I grew up and live in places where people aren't white trash like you
Yeah, you grew up with black trash.

You are just too racist to admit it.

Lincoln also hoped the EP would cause southern slaves to rise up and KILL the women who were running the plantations while the men were away fighting.

You defend the confederacy because you believe that the plantation owners had a right to rape the black little boys and girls they owned.

Liberals founded this great nation
On the backs of slaves.

That is what the racists keep telling us.
Jackson and Sharpton are racists....

Weird, because I am always told by racists that Jackson and Sharpton are civil rights leaders....

On the backs of slaves.

Weird, because I am always told by racists that Jackson and Sharpton are civil rights leaders....

That is weird- but then again the voices in your head are real.

On the backs of slaves.

I've never heard a racist admit that they were civil rights leaders.

I've never heard a racist admit that they were civil rights leaders.
Until there was Jackson and Sharpton. I understand

Forum List

Back