Tomorrow feb 12 is birthday of our most famous white supremacist

Still pissed off with Lincoln for the Emancipation Proclamation and instigating the 13th Amendment eh?

HAHAHA. You ignorant jackass. The EP didn't free any slaves since it only applied to the confederacy which was a separate country that lincoln had no control over. He COULD have freed the slaves in the 4 Union slave states but he exempted them from the EP!!!

THINK

Except that it wasn't another country. And it did free slaves.
what does secede mean to you?

States Rights is just code for the right to restrict the rights of others

No - that's what affirmative action is.

Affirmative action was vastly successful in overcoming the official racism of Jim Crow

All Americans benefitted
how?

How?
Anyone who is a minority benefitted, women benefitted, anyone with a wife or daughter in the workforce benefitted

Who is left out?

Affirmative action was vastly successful in overcoming the official racism of Jim Crow

All Americans benefitted
how?

How?
Anyone who is a minority benefitted, women benefitted, anyone with a wife or daughter in the workforce benefitted

Who is left out?
so the playing field wasn't level, so using the term everyone seems a lie. it was reverse racism at its finest. Quota system. and everyone benefited, too funny,

All Americans benefitted
how?

How?

Who is left out?
so the playing field wasn't level, so using the term everyone seems a lie. it was reverse racism at its finest. Quota system. and everyone benefited, too funny,

Used to be all top tier jobs were reserved for white males. Women and minorities just lacked the "essentials" to fill those jobs

Affirmative action showed they didn't

All Americans benefitted
how?

How?

Who is left out?

Used to be all top tier jobs were reserved for white males. Women and minorities just lacked the "essentials" to fill those jobs

so it affected white males, so aren't white males part of the everyone? How do you just exclude them. So they benefited by being unemployed. Too funny your logic.

All Americans benefitted
how?

How?

Who is left out?

so it affected white males, so aren't white males part of the everyone? How do you just exclude them. So they benefited by being unemployed. Too funny your logic.

White males whose wives and daughters had more opportunities open to them

How?

Who is left out?

White males whose wives and daughters had more opportunities open to them
hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha, too fkn funny.

Yes, it was a collection of states that attempted to rebel in order to protect their 'rights' to own human property- the rebellion known as the Confederate Slave States of America.

Even if that were true, it proves nothing as far as the topic of this discussion is concerned.

Nobody approves of slavery, asshole. So quit accusing people of that.

Fuck off asshole- Shootspeeder is a racist and adores the idea of owning his own slaves.

I can't speak about whether you other Confederate fan boys like the idea of having your own house slave or not.

Where has he said he would like to own slaves?

Where has he said that he doesn't want to own slaves?

As I pointed out

Fuck off asshole- Shootspeeder is a racist and adores the idea of owning his own slaves.

I can't speak about whether you other Confederate fan boys like the idea of having your own house slave or not.

Where have you said you don't want to own slaves?

Check and mate.

Unlike Sharpshooter- and yourself- I have repeatedly called the institution of slavery a vile, despicable institution- a blemish on the history and legacy of the United States- and i have repeatedly condemned the rebel states that attempted to secede to protect that institution.

So yes- I have said I don't want to own slaves- I don't want anyone to own slaves- and unlike yourself- I don't applaud people who attempted to leave the United States so that they could protect their right to own slaves.

HAHAHA. You ignorant jackass. The EP didn't free any slaves since it only applied to the confederacy which was a separate country that lincoln had no control over. He COULD have freed the slaves in the 4 Union slave states but he exempted them from the EP!!!

THINK

Yes, it was another country.
Yeah, sure ... the U.S.M. -- United States of Morons.

It was called the Confederate States of America, moron.

Tell us something, is your avatar a self portrait?
I like United States of Morons better as it's more fitting. What a bunch of rubes. And no matter what you call them, not a single country on Earth recognized them as a country. Because they weren't one.

And look at what they accomplished?
They attempted to abandon the United States in order to protect their right to own slaves, they started a war by firing on American Army soldiers, and in the end- lost the slaves that they would not have lost- by 1865.

The Confederate States- which was formed to protect their right to own slaves- actually by its actions- resulted in their losing all of their slaves.

Very ironic.

All Americans benefitted
how?

How?

Who is left out?

Ever noticed that those that defend the Confederate slave states- also detest 'affirmative action'?
Coincidence- hardly.

All Americans benefitted
how?

How?

Who is left out?

Ever noticed that those that defend the Confederate slave states- also detest 'affirmative action'?
Coincidence- hardly.

They moved from slavery to Jim Crow then affirmative action

All while bemoaning the destruction of the white man

All Americans benefitted
how?

How?

Who is left out?

Coincidence- hardly.
what does affirmative action have to do with slaves? explain.

How?

Who is left out?

Coincidence- hardly.

They moved from slavery to Jim Crow then affirmative action

All while bemoaning the destruction of the white man
who did?

How?

Who is left out?

Coincidence- hardly.

I don't know- and I didn't say that it did- I was just pointing out my observation

Coincidence?- hardly.

How?

Who is left out?

Coincidence- hardly.

I don't know- and I didn't say that it did- I was just pointing out my observation

Coincidence?- hardly.
stupid.

Coincidence- hardly.

Coincidence?- hardly.
stupid.

Well I had not gotten around to calling you that yet- but yes- stupid.

Even if that were true, it proves nothing as far as the topic of this discussion is concerned.

Nobody approves of slavery, asshole. So quit accusing people of that.

Where has he said he would like to own slaves?

Where has he said that he doesn't want to own slaves?

As I pointed out

Where have you said you don't want to own slaves?

Check and mate.

Unlike Sharpshooter- and yourself- I have repeatedly called the institution of slavery a vile, despicable institution- a blemish on the history and legacy of the United States- and i have repeatedly condemned the rebel states that attempted to secede to protect that institution.

So yes- I have said I don't want to own slaves- I don't want anyone to own slaves- and unlike yourself- I don't applaud people who attempted to leave the United States so that they could protect their right to own slaves.

Nope, you haven't said you don't want to own slave, and pointing out that Lincoln's invasion was a crime and not authorized by the Constitution in no way excuses the institution of slavery, which was also practiced in the North.

I like United States of Morons better as it's more fitting. What a bunch of rubes. And no matter what you call them, not a single country on Earth recognized them as a country. Because they weren't one.

They attempted to abandon the United States in order to protect their right to own slaves, they started a war by firing on American Army soldiers, and in the end- lost the slaves that they would not have lost- by 1865.

The Confederate States- which was formed to protect their right to own slaves- actually by its actions- resulted in their losing all of their slaves.

Very ironic.

Unfortunately for your bullshit, the Constitution says they had a right to own slaves, so attacking them for owning slaves was unconstitutional and a crime. The war was started when Lincoln invaded the territorial waters of South Carolina in an attempt to resupply union troops trespassing on the territory of South Carolina. That was an act of war, so the subsequent shelling is irrelevant.

The Confederates were protecting a right enshrined in the Constitution. Lincoln slaughtered them for standing up for what was by law rightfully theirs. Lincoln is the criminal here, not South Carolina.

Very ironic.

Unfortunately for your bullshit, the Constitution says they had a right to own slaves, so attacking them for owning slaves was unconstitutional and a crime. The war was started when Lincoln invaded the territorial waters of South Carolina in an attempt to resupply union troops trespassing on the territory of South Carolina. That was an act of war, so the subsequent shelling is irrelevant.

The Confederates were protecting a right enshrined in the Constitution. Lincoln slaughtered them for standing up for what was by law rightfully theirs. Lincoln is the criminal here, not South Carolina.
They weren't attacked for owning slaves. How many times are you going to make this same mistake?

Very ironic.

They weren't attacked for owning slaves. How many times are you going to make this same mistake?

That's what you're claiming every time you insist Lincoln was justified in invading the South because they own slaves.

Forum List

Back