Tomorrow Trump will be tested....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Two premises are no longer up for debate from either sides of the aisle; that is, that Russian hackers interfered in our election.....AND, that Trump has shown a rather unorthodox affinity toward the ex-KGB thug, Putin.........

With the above in mind, the "test" for Trump after meeting with Putin tomorrow, will be whether he calls for the lifting of the several sanctions imposed on Russia by president Obama. Bear in mind that the lifting of sanctions against Russia was a key component of the RNC platform last summer, and a key thorn on Putin's standing in both his own country and the rest of the world..

We'll soon see.

banner-e1376975218387-500x281.jpg

that Russian hackers interfered in our election
Do you mean russians or the russian state?

Two premises are no longer up for debate from either sides of the aisle; that is, that Russian hackers interfered in our election.....AND, that Trump has shown a rather unorthodox affinity toward the ex-KGB thug, Putin.........

With the above in mind, the "test" for Trump after meeting with Putin tomorrow, will be whether he calls for the lifting of the several sanctions imposed on Russia by president Obama. Bear in mind that the lifting of sanctions against Russia was a key component of the RNC platform last summer, and a key thorn on Putin's standing in both his own country and the rest of the world..

We'll soon see.
Jesus man, you have no idea what is going on in the world, they are sitting down to see if the two nations can avoid going to war with each other, and you still think that the Trump administration is in collusion? Are you really this daft??

We'll soon see.

I just heard Trump a few minutes ago still semi deny if it was for sure Russia, yet blames Obama for not stopping Russia ( if it was Russia)... But it could have been anyone Trump says..( Oh brother )

We'll soon see.
Jesus man, you have no idea what is going on in the world, they are sitting down to see if the two nations can avoid going to war with each other, and you still think that the Trump administration is in collusion? Are you really this daft??

I wonder if Trump will only let the Russian press in, no Americans just like he did last time he met up with a Russian...Slap America in the face again...

Hey, nitwit........if you're talking about the avoidance of a "war", then you should look at NK, China, Japan and SK..........There is little to no chance of a war with Russia....except one of economics.

Stop posting confirmation that you're a moron.

You're right about one thing those two premise are not debatable. They are demonstratedly false

I wonder if Trump will only let the Russian press in, no Americans just like he did last time he met up with a Russian...Slap America in the face again...

True......Trump has assumed that the Russian media is a bit "kinder" to him than the US press........One SHOULD wonder why?

You're right about one thing those two premise are not debatable. They are demonstratedly false

Even YOUR orange clown OPENLY admits to the hacking by Russia......His "explanation" is that only maybe 3 or 4 US intelligence outfits have confirmed this, and not 17 of them......

And the US used tens of thousands of employees to try to throw the Israelis election. So what's your point?

Well, my point?........Just a simple "thank you" for you agreeing that Russia DID interfere with our election......Your allegation that we did the same in israel does nothing to refute Russian interference....

Even YOUR orange clown OPENLY admits to the hacking by Russia......His "explanation" is that only maybe 3 or 4 US intelligence outfits have confirmed this, and not 17 of them......
He just said yesterday no one knows for sure. It could have been several states.

All I am asking in my O/P is for you right wingers to take a stance as to whether sanctions should be lifted against Russia....as the RNC tried to place in their platform last August.

Simple,no?

These guys will never admit they were wrong about not excepting Russia hacked into our systems., because Trump won't..
Except Trump still manages to blame Obama for not doing anything,yet he did..What a manipulating freak.

These guys will never admit they were wrong about not excepting Russia hacked into our systems., because Trump won't..
Except Trump still manages to blame Obama for not doing anything,yet he did..What a manipulating freak.
As i have told you a thousand times, I just want EVIDENCE.
What is REALLY sad is how some people accept nothing more than words from people that lie to us EVERY DAY. THAT says alot...

Hey, nitwit........if you're talking about the avoidance of a "war", then you should look at NK, China, Japan and SK..........There is little to no chance of a war with Russia....except one of economics.

Stop posting confirmation that you're a moron.

Next time American aircraft are in the theater, they are targets.
Syria conflict: Russia issues warning after US coalition downs jet - BBC News

All I am asking in my O/P is for you right wingers to take a stance as to whether sanctions should be lifted against Russia....as the RNC tried to place in their platform last August.

Simple,no?

We all know Trump is going to lift them..

Forum List

Back