Tomorrow Trump will be tested....

And the US used tens of thousands of employees to try to throw the Israelis election. So what's your point?

Well, my point?........Just a simple "thank you" for you agreeing that Russia DID interfere with our election......Your allegation that we did the same in israel does nothing to refute Russian interference....
I really don't care who released the truth about Hillary to the people. I applaud them for their efforts whoever they are.

So why did Obama have our government try to throw the election of another nation?

These guys will never admit they were wrong about not excepting Russia hacked into our systems., because Trump won't..
Except Trump still manages to blame Obama for not doing anything,yet he did..What a manipulating freak.

Yes, my friend......The rather amazing part by the orange clown is that he wants it both ways.......First to BLAME Obama for not stopping Russian interference from one side of his mouth.....while from the other side stating that Russia did NOT hack.

.....................and the right wing morons,"cheer".....LOL

As i have told you a thousand times, I just want EVIDENCE.
What is REALLY sad is how some people accept nothing more than words from people that lie to us EVERY DAY. THAT says alot.

Go back to sleep........the evidence is coming......Patience......LOL

What is REALLY sad is how some people accept nothing more than words from people that lie to us EVERY DAY. THAT says alot.

The evidence is coming?

Thanks for admitting the entire Russian thing is bullshit hearsay.

The evidence is coming?

Thanks for admitting the entire Russian thing is bullshit hearsay.

Another IMPATIENT right winger....LOL

Take a look at how long the Watergate investigation took....

yeah, i bet.
Weird how they have been gathering evidence, yet, this whole time, they were blaming the russian state?
Does that not sound weird to you at all? Loosen your leash FFS

i guess, idk. Maybe he was just listening to those 17 intel agencies? :D

yes, yes.......our intelligence agencies "lied"..........our allies' intelligence agencies ALSO lied........The only real truth comes out of Putin's denials.......LOL

You're right about one thing those two premise are not debatable. They are demonstratedly false

Even YOUR orange clown OPENLY admits to the hacking by Russia......His "explanation" is that only maybe 3 or 4 US intelligence outfits have confirmed this, and not 17 of them......

The evidence is that Russia may have tried to influence the election. Not that they had any success.

And you're going to say Trump is partial to Putin and russia when Trump literally called them out this morning?

Come on.

Naw. . . . It's a big nothing burger. Didn't you hear?

I wonder if Trump will only let the Russian press in, no Americans just like he did last time he met up with a Russian...Slap America in the face again...

True......Trump has assumed that the Russian media is a bit "kinder" to him than the US press........One SHOULD wonder why?
Pretty simple, Don cannot stand scrutiny, never could.

You're right about one thing those two premise are not debatable. They are demonstratedly false

Even YOUR orange clown OPENLY admits to the hacking by Russia......His "explanation" is that only maybe 3 or 4 US intelligence outfits have confirmed this, and not 17 of them......

Btw he is your president too. Just because neither of us voted for him doesn't change that

yeah, i bet.
Weird how they have been gathering evidence, yet, this whole time, they were blaming the russian state?
Does that not sound weird to you at all? Loosen your leash FFS
Total puppet. The left can only parrot what Soros feeds them. Who needs evidence, Soros says it's the Russkies!

i guess, idk. Maybe he was just listening to those 17 intel agencies? :D

yes, yes.......our intelligence agencies "lied"..........our allies' intelligence agencies ALSO lied........The only real truth comes out of Putin's denials.......LOL
How did iraq work out, dumbfuck?

The evidence is that Russia may have tried to influence the election. Not that they had any success.

Yes........the above is ALSO the "defense" of anyone who attempts murder but fails to kill someone........."But, but, judge, I am innocent because I failed to kill...." LOL

These guys will never admit they were wrong about not excepting Russia hacked into our systems., because Trump won't..
Except Trump still manages to blame Obama for not doing anything,yet he did..What a manipulating freak.
What is REALLY sad is how some people accept nothing more than words from people that lie to us EVERY DAY. THAT says alot...

US Government Report PDF

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Recent US Elections ICA 2017-01D 6 January 2017 Key Judgments Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations. We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.  We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.  Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.  Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals. Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.” Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on US presidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparage candidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.  Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 US presidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.  We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data

Two premises are no longer up for debate from either sides of the aisle; that is, that Russian hackers interfered in our election.....AND, that Trump has shown a rather unorthodox affinity toward the ex-KGB thug, Putin.........

With the above in mind, the "test" for Trump after meeting with Putin tomorrow, will be whether he calls for the lifting of the several sanctions imposed on Russia by president Obama. Bear in mind that the lifting of sanctions against Russia was a key component of the RNC platform last summer, and a key thorn on Putin's standing in both his own country and the rest of the world..

We'll soon see.

well gnat, you are wrong once again, at least you are consistent.

First, there is absolutely no proof that the Russians did anything to change one vote in our election. If you think that exposing the corruption of Hillary, the DNC, and the media (done by wikilieaks, not Russia) affected the election, then that is good for America.

Secondly, there is no reason why we cannot have mutually beneficial relations with Russia, why do you libs want war with Russia?

What is REALLY sad is how some people accept nothing more than words from people that lie to us EVERY DAY. THAT says alot...

US Government Report PDF

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Recent US Elections ICA 2017-01D 6 January 2017 Key Judgments Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations. We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.  We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.  Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.  Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals. Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.” Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on US presidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparage candidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.  Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 US presidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.  We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data
That isnt evidence. That is WORDS :dunno:

Forum List

Back