Tomorrow Trump will be tested....

What right wing morons would rather do (and this thread proves it).....is to argue about Hillary, Iraq and Israel..........RATHER than simply say whether:

IT IS A GREAT ACT OF DIPLOMACY FOR TRUMP TO LIFT RUSSIAN SANCTIONS.....YES or NO????

What right wing morons would rather do (and this thread proves it).....is to argue about Hillary, Iraq and Israel..........RATHER than simply say whether:

IT IS A GREAT ACT OF DIPLOMACY FOR TRUMP TO LIFT RUSSIAN SANCTIONS.....YES or NO????
He won't lift them. He is a pawn of much more powerful forces than you are even aware. Stop watching so much TV.

While the US and Russia have competing interests in Syria and Ukraine, things will go no where.

Didnt congress make it to where trump couldnt lift sanctions by himself anyways?

The evidence is that Russia may have tried to influence the election. Not that they had any success.

Yes........the above is ALSO the "defense" of anyone who attempts murder but fails to kill someone........."But, but, judge, I am innocent because I failed to kill...." LOL

Actually that's exactly what it means. If you attempt to kill someone but fail to do so, you at innocent of murder. You are guilty of attempted murder which is another crime whatsoever.

Besides which I haven't been talking about their guilt or innocence. I have been talking about your premises. You claimed Russian interference was not debatable because it was a proven fact. This is false because evidence that they tried to interfere and failed is not evidence that they successfully interfered.

Not sure why its so difficult to admit that your claim is incorrect.

Maybe Vlad will bring a reset button to give to the Donald. Then we can let bygones be bygones......right!

Two premises are no longer up for debate from either sides of the aisle; that is, that Russian hackers interfered in our election.....AND, that Trump has shown a rather unorthodox affinity toward the ex-KGB thug, Putin.........

With the above in mind, the "test" for Trump after meeting with Putin tomorrow, will be whether he calls for the lifting of the several sanctions imposed on Russia by president Obama. Bear in mind that the lifting of sanctions against Russia was a key component of the RNC platform last summer, and a key thorn on Putin's standing in both his own country and the rest of the world..

We'll soon see.
A bigger test will be if the orange anus calls out Putin for interfering in our election and elections in Europe. Also to condem him for what he did in Crimea.
I bet he flunks all the tests... he's a coward at heart.

The evidence is that Russia may have tried to influence the election. Not that they had any success.

Yes........the above is ALSO the "defense" of anyone who attempts murder but fails to kill someone........."But, but, judge, I am innocent because I failed to kill...." LOL

Actually that's exactly what it means. If you attempt to kill someone but fail to do so, you at innocent of murder. You are guilty of attempted murder which is another crime whatsoever.

Besides which I haven't been talking about their guilt or innocence. I have been talking about your premises. You claimed Russian interference was not debatable because it was a proven fact. This is false because evidence that they tried to interfere and failed is not evidence that they successfully interfered.

Not sure why its so difficult to admit that your claim is incorrect.
Still in denial I see.
Russia not only hacked our election, sent hundreds of trolls to invade our social media, Putin also hacked our voting data in 39 states.
I'm sure you didn't hear this because of the dubious media you follow.

Russian Hackers Attacked Infrastructure, Voting Data in 39 States - ExtremeTech

Trump has never had an unkind word to say about Putin. Ever.

Call him the liar that he is, and he will tweet insults for days.

Attack our country's electoral process and help make him President, he'll kiss your ass.

"I owe you one, Vlad!"

Trump has never had an unkind word to say about Putin. Ever.

Call him the liar that he is, and he will tweet insults for days.

Attack our country's electoral process and help make him President, he'll kiss your ass.

"I owe you one, Vlad!"

I thought it was unpresidential to "bully" people for no reason?

He will criticize Putin if he does something stupid or draconian. So far our own CNN seems to be worse than this East world dictator.

He will criticize Putin if he does something stupid or draconian.
You mean like...say...invading the Ukraine? You mean like...say...shooting down a civilian airliner?

Trump criticize Putin. Oh, man, that's some funny shit right there. :lol:

Trump has NEVER criticized Putin. He's done nothing but pray for Putin to be his bestest buddy.

Trump is an obsequious suck-up to Putin.

You mean like...say...invading the Ukraine? You mean like...say...shooting down a civilian airliner?

Oh, man, that's some funny shit right there. Trump has NEVER criticized Putin. He's done nothing but pray for Putin to be his bestest buddy.

sure, unlike Hillary who gave 20% of our uranium to Russia, and pressed a stupid "reset" button with them.

you are as dumb as a sack of frog feet.

Oh, man, that's some funny shit right there. Trump has NEVER criticized Putin. He's done nothing but pray for Putin to be his bestest buddy.

sure, unlike Hillary who gave 20% of our uranium to Russia, and pressed a stupid "reset" button with them.

B-b-b-b-but Clinton!

:lol:

Hey retard. Russia cannot take any of our uranium. Your masters lied to you. Idiot.

Trump criticize Putin. Oh, man, that's some funny shit right there. :lol:

Trump has NEVER criticized Putin. He's done nothing but pray for Putin to be his bestest buddy.

This is what a suck up to Putin looks like:

clinton-hillary-russia-uranium-FACEBOOK-1024x535.jpg

B-b-b-b-but Clinton!

:lol:

Hey retard. Russia cannot take any of our uranium. Your masters lied to you. Idiot.

wrong, they have it and the Clinton foundation (the Clinton crime family) have millions of dollars.

your propagandists are lying to you and you are too dumb to even check out the facts.

sure, unlike Hillary who gave 20% of our uranium to Russia
The tards just can't help themselves. In every topic about Trump, they have no defense against the truth about the morbidly obese apprentice and have to resort to "B-b-b-but Clinton!"

And this particular lie is one Trump gave to the tards which they parrot incessantly. It's another Big Lie.

None of our uranium can be exported to Russia.

Another parrot bites the dust!

parrot.jpg

Forum List

Back