Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
I'm speaking as someone who will vote for Biden...

This is a disastrous debate performance. It's honestly the worst I've ever seen - ever. Maybe the worst debate I've ever seen in any political debate, regardless of the office.

I knew in early 2023 (and really before then) that he shouldn't run and a lot of Biden supporters were not having it. Finally, now, I'm seeing shock and horror at tonight's performance, but it's probably too late.

Soooo why would you vote for that?

Trump just gave the best debate performance in the history of the country. Everyone is saying he showed he is the greatest and smartest ex-president in the history of the country. Because of his relationship with MIT, no shark will dare mess with Donald J. Trump.

Biden is making good points. Biden is competent, he is just coming across as very old. This will be the type of debate that if you just read the transcript, Biden would come across as informed if slightly confused at times, but like Reagan’s first debate against Mondale, the optics are devastating to Biden.
Better yet is the televised debate between JFK and Nixon

Voters who head it on radio said Nixon won

Voters who watched it on TV picked Kennedy as the winner

All you said was shokin.

I thought it was a typeo.
So when I stated that trump lied about......Shokin.....you were confused?
With the Burisma Story, the Hunter Involvement, you TRULY didn't understand the
I thought it was a typeo

about Shokin. C'mon man.

I'll put it to you this way.....If Biden wasn't such a dick I'd almost feel sorry for him....Almost.

I've noticed that the CNN mods cut Biden off when he starts wandering.
This contest will not be a massacre like the Reagan/Mondale lopsided fiasco was but I still have it in the neighborhood of 222 for pres. Biden & 305 for Donald Trump. I have noticed that the political mappers that are working off the polls are for the most in the 190-230 range for pres. Biden, & 320-350 range for Trump. Short of rigging the vote I see 0, nada, zilch, zero to less chance for pres. Biden to take the vote. This just goes to show folks that the DNC is totally bankrupt regarding viable candidates. The open borders, INFLATION/DEBT SPENDING & bogus climate change agenda just sealed the statist lefts future chance @ being taken serious @ all, or @ least for the foreseeable future.

bafkreigwab3o457bx6nmyaee7qluugokxncatymmsavvyule7a3rd7wixa@jpeg

Forum List

Back