Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
They do both suck.

Trump, despite failing to directly answer what is asked, at least doesn’t sound like an old man, which means Trump wins by default.
Ugh I don't remember paying this much for gas and simple groceries under President Trump. He clearly didn't suck. The country is failing now last 3 years if you open your eyes.

It really doesn't matter at this point what Trump says. This debate was all about if Biden is competent. He showed America he's not.
Biden is making good points. Biden is competent, he is just coming across as very old. This will be the type of debate that if you just read the transcript, Biden would come across as informed if slightly confused at times, but like Reagan’s first debate against Mondale, the optics are devastating to Biden.

I'm speaking as someone who will vote for Biden...

This is a disastrous debate performance. It's honestly the worst I've ever seen - ever. Maybe the worst debate I've ever seen in any political debate, regardless of the office.

I knew in early 2023 (and really before then) that he shouldn't run and a lot of Biden supporters were not having it. Finally, now, I'm seeing shock and horror at tonight's performance, but it's probably too late.

Forum List

Back