Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
I wish substance mattered more than optics.
dude, take the L accepting you voted for
bafkreigwab3o457bx6nmyaee7qluugokxncatymmsavvyule7a3rd7wixa@jpeg
Nobody pays attention to that cuck anymore.

Biden is making good points. Biden is competent, he is just coming across as very old. This will be the type of debate that if you just read the transcript, Biden would come across as informed if slightly confused at times, but like Reagan’s first debate against Mondale, the optics are devastating to Biden.

You have to know that's not true.

Wow. Trump is really projecting now. Whining about lying and misinformation. :lol:
Yeah, he’s going off on some tangents and doing a little bit of his normal rambling and exaggerating, but it’s not going to matter. Biden just looks so bad.

dude, take the L accepting you voted for

Nobody pays attention to that cuck anymore.
His group? Leaving because Trump is being mean to Biden? That means they weren't independent at all, but Biden supporters. Guess he doesn't look at the actual polls showing independents leaving Joe in droves for Trump.

I think Ted Cruz has the best response to this question and its peculiar that they keep asking it. Cruz said it is absurd to think that any politician should accept a loss under any and all circumstances. If there are concerns they need to be raised and anybody opposing such issues is the greater threat.

In short, it's a stupid question. It's like a cop searching you and saying "will you accept all that I find here" even if he plants drugs on your persons. I mean, wtf.

As it were, Europe is going further right, this is inevitable. We will see where this leaves all of the West after 2024s election in the U.S. My fear if Taiwan and people who pretend to be very smart seem illogical on this possibility.

Forum List

Back