🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tonights Dumb Question:How Did Hillary Go From A 14 Point Lead To An Embarrassing Landslide?

Poor LWNJ's.... They live in echo chambers. Newsflash LWNJ's - that screaming you are hearing....it's your own voice!!

:rofl:

The short answer is that there never was a 14 point lead. The polls were fixed or held in certain demographics in New York City or San Francisco or were fraudulent and the media pretended Hillary was ahead

Here is a "definitive" list of all the US Presidents that won the popular vote but lost the Electoral College and were still inaugurated as POTUS.

Impressive eh?

Eat shit LWNJ's!!

:confused-84::cow::cool-45: And when was it when one or two cable news networks played along with Hillary 14 point ahead of Trump? Was that about 4 weeks before the election?
:dunno: And sure enough, day before the election, no network wanted to suffer the ultimate embarrassment by narrowing the Hillary Landslide to 4 points.
And what happened? Trumpslide !!!!.....The Sea Of Red !!!
So are we going to go through this again in 2018? :hellno:

Hillary beat trump black and blue in the popular vote.

The short answer is that there never was a 14 point lead. The polls were fixed or held in certain demographics in New York City or San Francisco or were fraudulent and the media pretended Hillary was ahead

That is called .......FAKE NEWS!!!!

Hillary got "The Stupid Vote"....Trump got the American Vote, thats why Trump got 12 Million More votes !!!

:confused-84::cow::cool-45: And when was it when one or two cable news networks played along with Hillary 14 point ahead of Trump? Was that about 4 weeks before the election?
:dunno: And sure enough, day before the election, no network wanted to suffer the ultimate embarrassment by narrowing the Hillary Landslide to 4 points.

When does she take the Oath of Office?

When does she take the Oath of Office?
she cant. Hillary cant even climb stairs

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually . The polls were in the margin of error by the time the election came around .

Hillary lost because we dont need another four years of a Gerry Ford type President. {i still remember as a young teen seeing Ford fall down on a weekly basis}

I have to wonder about that. I only know 2 people that were polled this election season. Both gleefully lied.

I have to wonder about that. I only know 2 people that were polled this election season. Both gleefully lied.
maybe CNN polled about 7000 men from mars in the poll that gave Hillary a 14 point lead?

maybe CNN polled about 7000 men from mars in the poll that gave Hillary a 14 point lead?
Nah, probably 7000 guys from some where other than San Francisco who voted for Trump and answered the poll Hillary.

Forum List

Back