tonight's results

Too many liberals moving in from Maryland and obama greatly increased the size of government so Virginia is going to stay blue

In what respect? Brazile did not give up her bitterness to transport her choices in as candidates?

4 years ago, the GOP candidate won the governorship by 30%

Trump won last year with more than 300 electorates.
That mistake will be corrected

Don't melt down.
^ :cuckoo:

Wow Ed got close, though. Since it's been demo right? If I'm talking to a Virginian apparently.
Not really. He’ll be down 9 or so points by the end of the night.

Too many liberals moving in from Maryland and obama greatly increased the size of government so Virginia is going to stay blue

The number of support Ed got was close. In moral victory standards. And looks good if a better candidate can take this Ralph guy out next election.

I do too.

I've been watching social media and the left is pushing the VA as a bell weather for 2018 rates. I think there will be another meltdown tonight if he wins.
Looking good for the Anti-Trumps this go round:

Democrats sweep Virginia, New Jersey governor's races

" Democratic candidates in Virginia and New Jersey who sought to tap into anti-Donald Trump sentiments won contests on Tuesday to become their states' next governors.
In Virginia's closely watched contest, Democratic Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam defeated Republican Ed Gillespie. In New Jersey front-running Democrat Phil Murphy overcame Republican Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno to succeed unpopular GOP Gov. Chris Christie.
Northam rode to victory in part by tapping into voters' regret at Trump's victory in last year's national election.
Murphy had an easier pathway in New Jersey, where Guadagno contended with Trump's and Christie's unpopularity.
Democrats were eager to show they could harness anti-Trump energy into success at the polls, while Republicans hoped to prove they could put together winning blueprint in blue-leaning states.
While local politics and issues weighed heavy on voters' minds in Virginia, some also were driven by lingering resentment from Hillary Clinton's loss or still excited by Trump's win."

Don't melt down.

Wow Ed got close, though. Since it's been demo right? If I'm talking to a Virginian apparently.

Pretty much how Crooked H won that state last year.

upload_2017-11-7_17-44-26.png

upload_2017-11-7_17-45-7.png

The number of support Ed got was close. In moral victory standards. And looks good if a better candidate can take this Ralph guy out next election.

Trump needs to eliminate federal jobs to make a difference.....bush and obama really increased the amount of workers in D.C. Most who are liberal

4 years ago, the GOP candidate won the governorship by 30%

Don't melt down.

Virginia is a "purple" state, not a "demo" state.

As of now, Gillespie is looking like he'll have the worst showing for a Republican gubernatorial candidate in Virginia in the last 30 years.

Don't melt down.

As of now, Gillespie is looking like he'll have the worst showing for a Republican gubernatorial candidate in Virginia in the last 30 years.

Apparently you're Virginian or just another tired out Trump hater?

President Trump surely could have helped Ed Gillipse go over the top if he helped campaign for him. Good moral victory.

Clinton won Virginia by 5 points last year.

Apparently you're Virginian or just another tired out Trump hater?

I live in Virginia, yes.

Clinton won Virginia by 5 points last year.

Wow! Trump got Virginia close. Thanks for the reminder. Goes to show Ed Gillispe should have embraced President Trump.

Forum List

Back