tonight's results

President Trump surely could have helped Ed Gillipse go over the top if he helped campaign for him. Good moral victory.

Trump did campaign for Gillespie.

It's time for you to give up. This wasn't any kind of victory for Gillespie, let alone a "moral" one.

Show me the speech he helped campaign for him at a Ed Gillespie rally? I know nobama was out there making speeches at the Northam one. Keep spinning!

President Trump surely could have helped Ed Gillipse go over the top if he helped campaign for him. Good moral victory.

It's time for you to give up. This wasn't any kind of victory for Gillespie, let alone a "moral" one.

Show me the speech he helped campaign for him at a Ed Gillespie rally? I know nobama was out there making speeches at the Northam one. Keep spinning!

Trump in new robo-call: 'Gillespie will help make America great again'
http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/trump-tweets-support-for-ed-gillespie-in-virginia-governors-race/

Wow Ed got close, though. Since it's been demo right? If I'm talking to a Virginian apparently.
Not really. He’ll be down 9 or so points by the end of the night.

Pretty much how Crooked H won that state last year.

Clinton won Virginia by 5 points last year.

Wow! Trump got Virginia close. Thanks for the reminder. Goes to show Ed Gillispe should have embraced President Trump.
The guy who embraced Trump couldn’t even win the primary.

Trump in new robo-call: 'Gillespie will help make America great again'
http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/trump-tweets-support-for-ed-gillespie-in-virginia-governors-race/
I forgot robo calls are a speech at campaign rallies... Or you're confused?

All three Virgina goes to Democrats

Gov

Lt Gov

AJ
giphy.gif

This creepy guy won it there too. So what else is new.

The uranium deal that nine US agencies signed off on a Russian deal to buy a Canadian company.

:)

Wow Ed got close, though. Since it's been demo right? If I'm talking to a Virginian apparently.

Wow! Trump got Virginia close. Thanks for the reminder. Goes to show Ed Gillispe should have embraced President Trump.

Ed down by 7% now and it's getting worse at state level.

Voter fraud in different states with different election histories? Trump lost the popular vote last year. Democrats forced an exclusion of the StateEC on Republicans BY FRAUD. The popular vote means nothing.

Ed down by 7% now and it's getting worse at state level.
Over 8% now with 89% reporting. I was hoping it would hit 10% but now hoping for 9

Forum List

Back