tonight's results

upload_2017-11-7_18-10-41.png

Now +8

KABOOM

NJ gov is important for the US senate. If Senator Menendez is convicted and kicked out of the senate, the Democratic NJ gov now appoints a Democrat to replace him.

No republican wants trump to campaign for him

^^^^ Probably why this Gillespie didn't win, I have been reading about him and he is what they refer to as a RINO, he is not a Conservative Conservative, he also is part of The Establishment.

^^^^ Probably why this Gillespie didn't win, I have been reading about him and he is what they refer to as a RINO, he is not a Conservative Conservative, he also is part of The Establishment.
Your party masters know full well trump took it in the ass tonight.

It is why McFox has stopped covering it

:lol::lol::lol:

What exactly have you been reading?

He was chairman of the Republican Party, worked in the GWB Administration, was on the Romney Presidential losing campaign all very Establishment.

He was chairman of the Republican Party, worked in the GWB Administration, was on the Romney Presidential losing campaign all very Establishment.

You should have seen how he campaigned.

It's beside the point, because Trump is hated here in Virginia. I'd guess that Trump's support of Gillespie hurt him more than it helped.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: this is so amusing!

poor libtards!:laugh:

So you find losing in blowouts all over to be amusing?

Curious.

This was a referendum on Trump. Voters say he stinks. The rest of the Republicans in Congress see that. Thus, they won't want to keep him around.

Trump retreated into his base and this is his reward. His base votes for Gillespie but hardly anyone else does.

You should have seen how he campaigned.

It's beside the point, because Trump is hated here in Virginia. I'd guess that Trump's support of Gillespie hurt him more than it helped.

Virginia is called a Blue State yes? The Democrat should have won by + 15% if The Donald is that unpopular the same with the other Blue State New Jersey, they should be having landslides off the chart but they are not.

Forum List

Back