tonight's results

I just have to say if Republicans pull off a win in VA I will laugh.

Any other interesting races?
The only reason why they had won? It is because that there wasn't that much coverage of the race, and they had hurried up and got Pres.Trump out of the country, and put more focus on the church shooting and Pres.Trump's Japan trip. But hardly any mentioning of the election. But Steve Bannon didn't put any emphasis on the race either. Maybe they did not care for so much for the Republican nominee.

cute-crying-baby-e1444723335206-519x400.jpg

It'll all depend on turnout, as it always does.

It's raining in the DC suburbs, that'll help Gillespie.
Because Democrats are such unmotivated losers they can't bother to vote if it's anything but a perfectly sunny day.

:lol:

So, now that the fat lady has sang, how are you feeling?

How does it feel to know that even though Democrats are such lazy losers, Gillespie still lost with the worst margin a Republican has had in Virginia since 1985?

It's not a landslide though it's less than a 200,000 vote difference.

View attachment 159230

How about now?

Not a lot of difference, it was just less than a 200,000 vote difference it's now 204,943 with 99% counted, so not a landslide.

upload_2017-11-8_2-51-26.png

Hillary got more votes against The Donald than this Northam and The Donald got more votes than this Gillespie, this says that Northam not as popular as Hillary and Gillespie is a RINO, The Donald himself would have beaten Northam on the below numbers.

upload_2017-11-8_2-52-48.png

Because Democrats are such unmotivated losers they can't bother to vote if it's anything but a perfectly sunny day.

How does it feel to know that even though Democrats are such lazy losers, Gillespie still lost with the worst margin a Republican has had in Virginia since 1985?

View attachment 159230

How about now?

Not a lot of difference, it was just less than a 200,000 vote difference it's now 204,943 with 99% counted, so not a landslide.

View attachment 159236

Hillary got more votes against The Donald than this Northam and The Donald got more votes than this Gillespie, this says that Northam not as popular as Hillary and Gillespie is a RINO, The Donald himself would have beaten Northam on the below numbers.

View attachment 159237

No, that's not what it means at all. I can't even figure out how you came to that conclusion.

It's on off-year. Turnout is lower. That's the only conclusion that can be drawn by comparing tonight's results to last year's.

Trump won Alabama by 21 percent. The Democrat faced a hard road, in areas that were paved.

Which makes the fact that Moore and Jones are basically tied in the polls more interesting.

Nevertheless, I doubt that Moore will end up losing. Louie Gohmert will have some competition over craziest member of Congress.

I just have to say if Republicans pull off a win in VA I will laugh.

Any other interesting races?
The only reason why they had won? It is because that there wasn't that much coverage of the race, and they had hurried up and got Pres.Trump out of the country, and put more focus on the church shooting and Pres.Trump's Japan trip. But hardly any mentioning of the election. But Steve Bannon didn't put any emphasis on the race either. Maybe they did not care for so much for the Republican nominee.

^^^^ The Donald was only following was Japanese Prime Minister Abe did, Abe dropped all the fish food first at 22 seconds in the below video then at 26 seconds The Donald noticing that Abe did he then followed and dropped all the fish food.

The full video but still with the misleading caption, Abe at 22 seconds Trump at 26 seconds, they edited Abe dropping the food first and just showed Trump dropping the food, they did this because all the MSM are disgusting slugs thats why.

From the Leftists favourite site Snopes:

upload_2017-11-8_3-3-2.png

upload_2017-11-8_3-0-4.png

- Snip -

upload_2017-11-8_3-1-6.png

- Snip -

upload_2017-11-8_3-1-52.png

- Snip -

upload_2017-11-8_3-2-19.png

FACT CHECK: Did Trump Impatiently Dump Fish Food in Japanese Koi Pond?

Last edited:
GOP rep: Virginia defeat 'a referendum' on Trump administration

RICHMOND, Va. — Republican Rep. Scott Taylor (Va.) called the GOP defeat in Virginia’s gubernatorial race a “referendum” on President Trump's administration on Tuesday.

Taylor's remark represent a break with Trump’s tweeted claim that Republican Ed Gillespie lost because the governor hopeful wouldn’t tie himself closely enough to Trump.

“I don’t know how you get around that this wasn’t a referendum on the administration, I just don’t," Taylor told reporters at Gillespie's election night party. "Some of the very divisive rhetoric helped prompted and usher in a really high Democratic turnout in Virginia."

Taylor also referenced other Republican defeats in the state, where Democrats are expected to win all statewide races and gain ground in the House of Delegates.

“I know what the president tweeted. With all do respect to him I think he’s profoundly wrong in his tweet. I’m telling you that from someone who is from Virginia, who watched these races, who watched people lose tonightagainst opponents who are completely no name.”

GOP rep: Virginia defeat 'a referendum' on Trump administration

Ouch

The Lying Lobbiest lost by the biggest margin for Virginia Governor in thirty years. Thanks Trump and Trump Dupes.

View attachment 159230

How about now?

View attachment 159236

View attachment 159237

How about now?

I think they will take Virginia!

So what now? Trump got skunked. Full blown rejection. We'll take Va momentum nationwide.

You shoulda rid yourselves of the Orange Pony Humping Clown before it was too late.

It's too late now.

Those VA GOP seats that flipped Dem are very significant.

Trumpland is having problems.

Those VA GOP seats that flipped Dem are very significant.

Trumpland is having problems.

We are looking at a potential 50 50 split in my Va House of Delegates. Dems knocking off over a dozen Republican Trump zombie seats.

We knocked Tim Hugo (R) incumbent off in my district by 74 votes. .

We will get the ACA implemented in another big state - making huuuuuge anti-Trump progress in this state.

Tonight’s results are a clear rejection of Trump the GOP’s failed, wrongheaded agenda.

Let’s hope similar results manifest in coming elections, with Trump eventually voted out of office.

5a0275021d00001a3d7f4aab.jpeg

Danica Roem

Tuesday was a big night for Democrats.

Virginia elected its first openly transgender state lawmaker on Tuesday, voting Democrat Danica Roem into the state’s House of Delegates. She unseated Virginia Del. Bob Marshall, the Republican who introduced the “bathroom bill” that would have prohibited transgender students from using the bathroom of their choice.

“No matter what you look like, where you come from, how you worship, who you love, how you identify or any other inherent identifier that you have, you should be celebrated because of who you are, not despite it,” Roem said on MSNBC’s “The Last Word.”

More: Here's A List Of Historic Victories Democrats Had On Election Day

America inches forward in spite of NaziCon obstruction.

Forum List

Back