Too Beautful for Life Without Parole

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Teaper participation in this thread is not desired.

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.

ja5.jpeg

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.
This woman committed 1st degree murder, and you hope she is released... because you think she's hot?

Nutz << appropriately named

She's not hot at all.

Let her rot for all I care. I have no sympathy for murderers.

• Banned

View attachment 39664
That bitch is beyond ugly.
You just don't like the hint of wetback because you are a racist.

View attachment 39664
Looks Injun to me.

• Banned
This woman committed 1st degree murder, and you hope she is released... because you think she's hot?

She supposedly killed a Mormon...a false prophet that abused her mentally and sexually and a man who is part of a cult that defiles Christianity. She does not deserve life in prison....involuntary manslaughter at the best.

View attachment 39664
Looks Injun to me.
Looks like she has a lazy eye to me

View attachment 39664
Looks Injun to me.
All you have to say is sexy...that is most appropriate.

She supposedly killed a Mormon.
No. She did kill a Mormon. 1st degree murder.
She deserves the chair.

She deserves the chair.
Exactly...a Mormon. He now has his own planet if he wore his magic underwear like he was told to do so by the con-artist, Joseph Smith.

She deserves the chair.
Exactly...a Mormon. He now has his own planet if he wore his magic underwear like he was told to do so by the con-artist, Joseph Smith.
As I said:
Nutz < appropriately named

I wonder...has anyone looked into the background of the alleged victim? I am sure he was a thug. If we apply the same standards we apply to any black man that s kiled...if he were EVER arrested or if he were behind on his chld support...the alleged murder would be justified.

Jodi needs a re-trial...she was railroaded.

I still don't get this odd fascination you have with Jodi. lol.

To be honest...I don't get it either...but wow, she is beautiful!

Forum List

Back