Too Beautful for Life Without Parole

Gotta disagree. She's not a brown bagger but she is easily forgettable. The only thing I can think is she has a presence about her that you find sexy that doesnt come through in her pictures. You got any video?

Gotta disagree. She's not a brown bagger but she is easily forgettable. The only thing I can think is she has a presence about her that you find sexy that doesnt come through in her pictures. You got any video?
No video....but she will be on TV today durng her sentencing.

Jail jumpsuits...just like nurse scrubs! Sexy as hell.

She would look sexy to you in a shroud, no doubt.

I use to think Ellen Barker was sexy as hell. Looking at this picture I cant figure out for the life of me why.

311282.1.jpg

She would look sexy to you in a shroud, no doubt.
Probably.

I use to think Ellen Barker was sexy as hell. Looking at this picture I cant figure out for the life of me why.

311282.1.jpg
Wow! I don't see it...but to each his own.

Thanks for sullying this thread of beauty with that.

The sentencing is on now

Defense has brought up numerous cases where the murder was more vicious and the defendant got life with parole

Why is nutz stalking arias?

Does that strike anyone else as slightly creepy?

Teaper participation in this thread is not desired.

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.

View attachment 39664

So you want a murderer released so that she can stab multiply times, slit a throat and shoot another ex boyfriend in head?

Teaper participation in this thread is not desired.

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.

View attachment 39664
I hope she gets the death penalty and they fuck her execution up and she suffers horribly

The sentencing is on now

Defense has brought up numerous cases where the murder was more vicious and the defendant got life with parole

That s right...they are after her because she is pretty. She should have only been charged with manslaughter.

311282.1.jpg

Thread of beauty?

0fef1c9a7db3b5c8d722157c68f7f7e1.jpg

The front view is even more horrific.

She's a monster.

311282.1.jpg

Thread of beauty?

She's a monster.
We should look into the background of Alexander. I am sure he is a Mormon thug convict that abused her in order to get his own planet.

311282.1.jpg

Thread of beauty?

She's a monster.

Yeah in the front she slit his throat and shot his brains out.
She deserves life with no parole.

She has been railroaded...she has full appellate rights.

I like the way she fought back and stood her ground amid this witch hunt.

Forum List

Back