Too Beautful for Life Without Parole

We should look into the background of Alexander. I am sure he is a Mormon thug convict that abused her in order to get his own planet.

She stalked him after they broke up from less than 5 months of dating.
She is the psycho.
She was defending herself...this Alexander creep was a suspected pedophile, emotional abuser, sex pervert and Mormon. Ms. Arias had a bad lawyer. She should only be in jail for 5 - 10 years...if that,

Explain how you defend yourself by stabbing someone in the back?
The same way you defend yourself for shooting someone in the back...you claim your life was in danger. Claim the Mormon did not respect her authori-tay!
Incidentally, there is no need to kill to protect yourself from *emotional abuse*. So don't try to use that as a defense when you get busted, psycho.
There s the sexual abuse, the probably physical abuse and he was a Mormon...rumor has it he liked little boys and girls too! I wonder if they appropriately looked into this guys background. Anyone who believes Joseph Smith s a prophet or believes he will get a planet when he dies for wearing magic underwear is WACKO. Just as wacko as a Muslim dying for free virgins.

She stalked him after they broke up from less than 5 months of dating.
She is the psycho.
She was defending herself...this Alexander creep was a suspected pedophile, emotional abuser, sex pervert and Mormon. Ms. Arias had a bad lawyer. She should only be in jail for 5 - 10 years...if that,

The same way you defend yourself for shooting someone in the back...you claim your life was in danger. Claim the Mormon did not respect her authori-tay!
Incidentally, there is no need to kill to protect yourself from *emotional abuse*. So don't try to use that as a defense when you get busted, psycho.
There s the sexual abuse, the probably physical abuse and he was a Mormon...rumor has it he liked little boys and girls too! I wonder if they appropriately looked into this guys background. Anyone who believes Joseph Smith s a prophet or believes he will get a planet when he dies for wearing magic underwear is WACKO. Just as wacko as a Muslim dying for free virgins.
There's a rumor that you're a peeping tom and worse.

I guess that would make it okay for a deranged female to gut you. I will spread the word that this is the standard now.

I guess that would make it okay for a deranged female to gut you. I will spread the word that this is the standard now.
I am going to report you for that post. Don't worry, you are a member of the USMB hate squad, so it will be iignored.

I am going to report you for that post. Don't worry, you are a member of the USMB hate squad, so it will be iignored.
Go for it. You're the one that maintains that murder is justified if there are *rumors* about the victim. Maybe you only maintain that it's okay if the victim is a Mormon. If that's the case, I apologize and shit.

That s right...they are after her because she is pretty. She should have only been charged with manslaughter.

She admits she did it

The murder was so brutal first degree murder was called for
She had to admit it. Her lawyers sucked. I am certain this Mormon was abusing her emotionally.
Typical.

He loves Arias because she butchered someone of faith, that's the long and short of it. He wishes the same fate upon all Christians. I wouldn't want nutz living next to me, for sure.
Mormons aren't Chrstian...sorry to break that to you.

I am a true CHristian...Kgirl. I find Mormonism to be an assault on CHristianty.
I know what Mormons are, psycho. And you're not a Christian, weirdo.
Look, slut. I am more of a Christan than you and your hate ilk will ever be.

You must be a catholic thinking she is a Christian.

She admits she did it

The murder was so brutal first degree murder was called for
She had to admit it. Her lawyers sucked. I am certain this Mormon was abusing her emotionally.
Typical.

He loves Arias because she butchered someone of faith, that's the long and short of it. He wishes the same fate upon all Christians. I wouldn't want nutz living next to me, for sure.

I am a true CHristian...Kgirl. I find Mormonism to be an assault on CHristianty.

^^^Not a Christian.

Typical.

^^^Not a Christian.
I don't need your approval...I am a God fearing, Jesus freak. You should try it some time...He will delver you from all of that hate and your drug addictions.

There is hope outside of a competent lawyer and the appeal process. Ms. Arias has 2 sisters. I wonder if they have the same beauty gene!

Teaper participation in this thread is not desired.

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.

View attachment 39664

Hopefully she's soaked in lighter fluid and lit up....
DDsmilie_panic.gif

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.

View attachment 39664
Life without parole, some justice served.

View attachment 39664
She's nearly an 8 in the feminine shape department. Which is cool. I definately wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

But in the pics I've seen of her, it always looks like her eyes are all screwed up. Like she's on some mind-altering drugs.

That's kinda creepy.

I'll call her DD (DD=Definatly Doable) with the caveat that you check her for weapons and disarm her first.

Forum List

Back