Too Beautful for Life Without Parole

The sentencing is on now

Defense has brought up numerous cases where the murder was more vicious and the defendant got life with parole

That s right...they are after her because she is pretty. She should have only been charged with manslaughter.

She admits she did it

The murder was so brutal first degree murder was called for

Gotta disagree. She's not a brown bagger but she is easily forgettable. The only thing I can think is she has a presence about her that you find sexy that doesnt come through in her pictures. You got any video?
No video....but she will be on TV today durng her sentencing.

Jail jumpsuits...just like nurse scrubs! Sexy as hell.
I use to think Ellen Barker was sexy as hell. Looking at this picture I cant figure out for the life of me why.

311282.1.jpg
Wow! I don't see it...but to each his own.

Thanks for sullying this thread of beauty with that.

Thread of beauty?

0fef1c9a7db3b5c8d722157c68f7f7e1.jpg

The front view is even more horrific.

She's a monster.
We should look into the background of Alexander. I am sure he is a Mormon thug convict that abused her in order to get his own planet.

She stalked him after they broke up from less than 5 months of dating.
She is the psycho.

The sentencing is on now

Defense has brought up numerous cases where the murder was more vicious and the defendant got life with parole

That s right...they are after her because she is pretty. She should have only been charged with manslaughter.

She admits she did it

She had to admit it. Her lawyers sucked. I am certain this Mormon was abusing her emotionally.

No video....but she will be on TV today durng her sentencing.

Jail jumpsuits...just like nurse scrubs! Sexy as hell.
I use to think Ellen Barker was sexy as hell. Looking at this picture I cant figure out for the life of me why.

311282.1.jpg

Thread of beauty?

She's a monster.
We should look into the background of Alexander. I am sure he is a Mormon thug convict that abused her in order to get his own planet.

She is the psycho.
She was defending herself...this Alexander creep was a suspected pedophile, emotional abuser, sex pervert and Mormon. Ms. Arias had a bad lawyer. She should only be in jail for 5 - 10 years...if that,

The sentencing is on now

She admits she did it

She had to admit it. Her lawyers sucked. I am certain this Mormon was abusing her emotionally.
Typical.

He loves Arias because she butchered someone of faith, that's the long and short of it. He wishes the same fate upon all Christians. I wouldn't want nutz living next to me, for sure.

311282.1.jpg

Thread of beauty?

She's a monster.

She is the psycho.
She was defending herself...this Alexander creep was a suspected pedophile, emotional abuser, sex pervert and Mormon. Ms. Arias had a bad lawyer. She should only be in jail for 5 - 10 years...if that,

Explain how you defend yourself by stabbing someone in the back?

The sentencing is on now

She admits she did it

The evidence was against her. His blood was found in her rental car and 5 months of dating does not call for how she killed him no matter how much he might or might not have abused her emotionally. She has been caught lying about several things.
Lots of people get divorced after years of emotional abuse but they don't murder each other in the shower like in the Psycho movie.

Thread of beauty?

She's a monster.

She is the psycho.

The same way you defend yourself for shooting someone in the back...you claim your life was in danger. Claim the Mormon did not respect her authori-tay!

And then slashing someone's throat when they're down?

And then shooting him in the head after he is dead.
Totally psycho.

I watched her interviews, she's a lying psychopath. People who are suspects in murder cases don't lie like that unless they're guilty, or mentally ill, or both. She's both. She belongs in a ward for the criminally insane.

Thread of beauty?

She's a monster.

She is the psycho.

The same way you defend yourself for shooting someone in the back...you claim your life was in danger. Claim the Mormon did not respect her authori-tay!
Incidentally, there is no need to kill to protect yourself from *emotional abuse*. So don't try to use that as a defense when you get busted, psycho.

The sentencing is on now

She admits she did it

Typical.

He loves Arias because she butchered someone of faith, that's the long and short of it. He wishes the same fate upon all Christians. I wouldn't want nutz living next to me, for sure.
Mormons aren't Chrstian...sorry to break that to you.

I am a true CHristian...Kgirl. I find Mormonism to be an assault on CHristianty.

I would totally not be surprised to find out that nutz is arrias on a contraband device.

The sentencing is on now

She admits she did it

Typical.

Mormons aren't Chrstian...sorry to break that to you.

I am a true CHristian...Kgirl. I find Mormonism to be an assault on CHristianty.
I know what Mormons are, psycho. And you're not a Christian, weirdo.

Forum List

Back