Too Beautful for Life Without Parole

Teaper participation in this thread is not desired.

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.

View attachment 39664
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

All Christian's believe in Jesus Christ and Mormons believe in Jesus Christ so yes they are Christians.
Incorrect Poindexter.

Mormons are not Christians.

Muslims also believe in Jesus but are definitely not Christians.

Your logic is total fail. ...... :cool:

Muslims worship God and Mohamed not Jesus so Muslims are not Christians.

How many Mormons do you know?
How many do you have as friends?
They are plenty of Mormons who live in surrounding little suburbs where I live. The town of St. David was founded by Mormons.
I have many Mormon Friends and have attended some of their sermons. They are definitely Christians and are some really nice and great people.

Ms. Jodi Arias will be sentenced today. She will get life with or without the chance of parole. Join me in a prayer, hoping Ms. Arias has a chance to continue her life. Join me in a prayer for a miracle that she will be released.

View attachment 39664

Ok, wait a sec here.....aren't you the silly person claiming that every white idiot who commits a violent crime is a teaper? And you want a KNOWN murder to get out? Dude....you need some meds...
He also routinely posts justifications for killing/imprisoning/removing children from Christians.

With an ugly mouth and a huge forehead.
You would think that would mean she has a highly developed temporal lobe, which would mean she has good impulse control.

Apparently her forehead is bulging with either tumor or liquid, which is squishing and flattening her temporal lobe, instead.

View attachment 39664

Ok, wait a sec here.....aren't you the silly person claiming that every white idiot who commits a violent crime is a teaper? And you want a KNOWN murder to get out? Dude....you need some meds...
He also routinely posts justifications for killing/imprisoning/removing children from Christians.
Kgrill...that is why I like you...you just make shit up out of thin air. You are definitely a manipulative one. How much do you weigh?

View attachment 39664

Kgrill...that is why I like you...you just make shit up out of thin air. You are definitely a manipulative one. How much do you weigh?
Maybe I confused you with the other religion forum psycho, guano.

You guys are very alike.

View attachment 39664

You guys are very alike.
No, sweet cheeks, we are not.

View attachment 39664

You guys are very alike.
Yes, psycho, you are.

View attachment 39664
That bitch is beyond ugly.
Close your eyes and feel the boobies…. or just have few more brewskis.. you will be fine..

View attachment 39664

You guys are very alike.
uh… you better quit looking that picture, you are getting horny over there...

Forum List

Back